What is your fantasy park souvenir?

bsiev1977

GermanCrystalCinCastle.jpg

$35,000 huh?
Guess that goes on my "when I win the lottery" list.

The Duck

I used to get a Winnie watch or mug every trip...sadly, there are fewer and fewer choices anymore and the last two times I was there I couldn't find anything new.

Over the past ten years the number of new items has been drastically cut...so my souvenir budget has been slashed from over $150 to around $20.
I know what you mean. I have a large collection of the Disney Ducks (Donald, Daisy Scrooge etc.) and it's become very difficult to find quality Donald Duck items. Usually, he's included in "Mickey & The Gang" merchandise but Donald by himself has become very rare.
About a year ago, I took part in a survey outside the Liberty Square Christmas shop and I told the interviewer how disappointed I was in the lack of variety of character merchandise.

6laurac

If this is a fantasy question---A completely full Chamilia charm bracelet designed and sold exclusively in Disney parks, a Brighton Collectibles Disney bag (not all of us handbag lovers likes Dooney since they use brass hardware and not silver), Keen water shoes with a Disney design for adults and one of those park benches with Walt sitting on it that I could take home.....

Must say I've given the fantasy ideas some thought.

KCheatle

I know this sounds dumb, but I've been looking for a nice license plate frame for a long time now. I'd like one that isn't very flashy and would really only be understood by a true Disney-enthusiast (like one that has like a hidden Mickey on it or something). The ones they have are for Walt Disney Studios, which is not really what I want. I just want a simple MIckey head or silouhette...maybe someday...:rolleyes:

My souvenirs would be:

BOMA - transported to my backyard.

I want a home decor shop with WDW/Disney themed merchandise but also recreations of props from attractions, from decor around the park and in the resorts, etc.

I want a figurine of CoP, complete with the rotating rooms and all of the scenes.

Tom Morrow

I wish they sold models of more of the ride vehicles. They used to sell a die-cast model of the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster train, which I have. It's only the front and back car, but its still a nice little display piece. They had similar models for Dinosaur and Test Track. Today you can buy little toy trinket versions, but its not the same.

I'd love to have a Tower of Terror service elevator model.

MissAlmyra

I'd love to see more attraction and park specific merchandise. I like Mickey and the gang, but it can be hard to find merchandise that doesn't have Chip and Dale riding a doombuggy or a Space Mountain Rocket. Classic attractions are iconic in and of themselves, and deserve some good merch. Last trip I was looking for anything Great Movie Ride, to no avail!
That being said, my Mansion replica was one of my favorite purchases, along with the Beast/gargoyle candle holder from FLE.

Cmdr_Crimson

I WANT THESE!!! Costume Character version Figurines!!! These just came out at the parks and Disney Store for $12.95

There is also one of Goofy but is Not Pictured...But, as I stated before....I WANT THESE!!!!:D

nc_disneyfreak

The Art of Disney store - there are several things i cant afford, but would love lol
Trading Pins - not so much to trade, but I like them for me
World of Disney @ dwntwn disney - i like the nice, thick, hoodies with WDW on them
Then just various post cards, i have to get a nice key ring from Sir Mickey everytime, and goofys candy store items, we load up before we leave lol...
there are several more, but this can take awhile lol

nc_disneyfreak

I really want one of the Thomas Kincade Disney painting! they are so expensive though.

My wish for Disney merchandise though would be some Duffy marvel outfits. Thor, Iron Man, and Cap Duffy outfits would be mine as soon as they hit the shelf.

I know its not the same thing, but you can get a reprint, in a very nice frame...im sure you already know that lol, but I too, would love a real one...
i love them all....for now, i have the thomas kincade calender. Disney edition..

BigRedDad

Cinderella's Crystal Palace on display at Main Street. Not the half size one for ~$35k. I want the full size one that is $80k.

Raven66

I want a giant Rizzo the Rat.

They sell the Thomas Kinkade prints at a store in the Memphis mall. We go there every once in awhile and I just wish I could buy one or all of them. Someday I will have one.

JiminyandTink

I want the entire Olszewski Main Strret collection... Or even better, all the models of the park icons that they have under glass in the "One Man's Dream" walk through area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom