What is your fantasy park souvenir?

taz0162

I really want one of the Thomas Kincade Disney painting! they are so expensive though.

My wish for Disney merchandise though would be some Duffy marvel outfits. Thor, Iron Man, and Cap Duffy outfits would be mine as soon as they hit the shelf.
I purchased the Snow White one for my wife a couple weeks ago at DTD. His work was really good.

Phineas

Original Poster
The wallpaper from the foyer can be purchased through an incredible Victorian-themed wallpaper and textile site called Bradbury & Bradbury Art Wallpapers.
Thank you! I think some future home improvement is in order.

Chrononymous

I don't know...I think I would like some recreations of iconic props from favorite attractions.

Like, in Disneyland, they used to sell prints of the HM stretching room portraits, or the painting from DL's POTC treasure room.

I would love the stanchions from the Haunted Mansion, or a recreation of that Raven finial in the Stretching Room.

Or it would be awesome to have some of the signs or birdhouses and some fake thorns from the beginning of Splash.

Or..I dunno...it might be cool to have small but detailed scale models of all the countries in Epcot.

Fantasmic

Pretty much anything from the Art of Disney shop.
An attraction poster for Splash.
The AA of Br'er Fox getting his tail bitten by the gator. (I'm weird, and I know that wasn't the brief)

Tiggerfanatic

I would love a Dooney, but I just can't bring myself to do it.
I know how you feel - I dithered back and forth on one when I was in Disney Paris, because it said Disney Paris right on it. But it cost 189 euros, which probably translates to about $350. In the end, I came home without it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom