What is your Current Desktop Background?

mousefan1972

Mine is my kids walking hand in hand towards the Finding Nemo attraction at Ecpot, taken from behind them. My son is pointing towards the seagulls that are saying "mine, mine, mine...". Very cute! :eek:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Oh right! And, I quite like the design - all those circles, hoop thingies. :D Where did you get that back ground?

danna
I made it :) No graphic designer worth their weight would pluck something off the net :lol: For an avatar, yes... but not for a desktop wallpaper

tinkerbell88

Mine is a picture of Suiseiseki from the anime Rozen Maiden!! Does anyone know this anime besides me??

desuicon.png

mkt

Premium Member
Mine's not a Disney one as well. :lol: MKT I definitely plucked mine off the net, but that's because it's not a graphic.

desktop-1.gif
actually... I like it. If you're gonna pluck, pluck right ;)

So, how's Vista treating you?

haveyoumetmark

actually... I like it. If you're gonna pluck, pluck right ;)

So, how's Vista treating you?

Treating me so well that I am going ahead and doing the Mac OS X thing next week. I'll give it a shot, dual boot with Vista or even XP. Vista is okay, but it would be better if I had a new machine. I've heard that an alarming number of people went back to XP after using Vista, that doesn't sound so promising. I like Vista aesthetically, I don't think it's all that stable though.

mkt

Premium Member
Treating me so well that I am going ahead and doing the Mac OS X thing next week. I'll give it a shot, dual boot with Vista or even XP. Vista is okay, but it would be better if I had a new machine. I've heard that an alarming number of people went back to XP after using Vista, that doesn't sound so promising. I like Vista aesthetically, I don't think it's all that stable though.
I liked it aesthetically so much, that I installed a Vista skin on XP :lol: I get Vistas sole redeeming quality with XP's stability and speed... now if Microsuck would hurry up and release SP3.

desktop.gif

As for Mac... I have a MacMini at home, and yesterday the local CompUSA started their "going out o'biz super duper giving stuff away cause we're insane, and know that on a third word island in order to sell high end stuf fast you gotta give it away" sale, so I bought a 24 inch 2.8 ghz iMac... for well under $1,000. Now to open it up and get it set up... it's still in a box in my living room with a wifi printer I bought.

haveyoumetmark

I liked it aesthetically so much, that I installed a Vista skin on XP :lol: I get Vistas sole redeeming quality with XP's stability and speed... now if Microsuck would hurry up and release SP3.

As for Mac... I have a MacMini at home, and yesterday the local CompUSA started their "going out o'biz super duper giving stuff away cause we're insane, and know that on a third word island in order to sell high end stuf fast you gotta give it away" sale, so I bought a 24 inch 2.8 ghz iMac... for well under $1,000. Now to open it up and get it set up... it's still in a box in my living room with a wifi printer I bought.

omg nuts! I paid twice the much for a 24" 2.4 ghz!:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom