What is your Current Desktop Background?

GenerationX

Mine is Mickey's Philharmagic wallpaper created by General Grizz for one of the wallpaper contests here at wdwmagic. If anyone is looking for new wallpaper, I would highly recommend going back to some of the old threads in the Digital Media Contests forum. We have some artists here!

doop

Mine is a cool picture i found in the wdwmagic photoalbums.
mybackround.bmp

nicholas

I have webshots and have it set up to change my wallpaper every fifteen minutes, so it changes a lot. Usually a pic of somewhere in WDW though.

stitchfan

Mine's a screen-capture from Beethoven's "Pastorale," from the original "Fantasia"...I caught The Moon/Artemis-as-huntress, with the little stag by her side, right before she releases an arrow to become a shooting star.

Due to the age of "Fantasia," the screen-cap looks rather a lot like it was done in either pastels or watercolors. It's been there since I got this computer several months ago...and I don't have the heart to change her.

(And if anyone wants a copy, e-mail me...I don't mind sharing! I also have several other screencaps from the original Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 that serve as my screensaver.)

Now at work, I have a nifty photo-shopped pic that someone did compositing Cinderella's castle and a fireworks display...prior to that (and will probably return to this after my trip), I had Gerard Butler as the Phantom and Emmy Rossum as Christine from the new "Phantom of the Opera" movie.

GoofyFan1

Right now I have a picture of SSE, that I took in December.

I usually change my background every other week, now that I have pictures from my digital camera.

Pippa

Mine is our two cuddly animals Bunson the Cow and Freddie the Frog at the Caribbean Beach Resort in 2000, Glens is a big version of my avatar though.

Slipknot

For a while now, I have had a close-up arial view of a city from Sim City 4. Close-up you can really see how repetitive that game is....

jojoyner55

I used to have a shot I took at the Caribbean Beach, but when I got the new PowerMac G5 and a 20" Cinema Display last July my son went to MacDesktops.com and changed it to something more to his tastes...The Green Lantern emblem. Incidently, MacDesktops is a great site for...well, desktops!

tigger248

I try to change mine monthly. Currently it's of the monorail in Epcot with the Imagination building in the background. Before this it was my family in the lobby of the Grand Floridian.

Laura

Premium Member
So funny that we all use Disney desktop backgrounds. What a bunch of nerds we are.

My desktop background is the same as my current avatar. My daughter on the beach at Poly facing the GF. Oh, and on my laptop my desktop is a photo I took of Illuminations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom