What is your all time favorite resort?

Figment632

What is your favorite hotel/resort in WDW and why?

My favorite is and always has been the Contempory because its just so cool. It is just fun to be inside, has my favorite restaurant in WDW Cali Grill. I love the monorail going through, its just great.

What is yours?

JEANYLASER

my favorite resort is POP Century! Because you step in time of your past! and shops and dining are awesome! I can't wait our family comes back to POP again in May!

Upvote 0

dsnyfreak

well that all depends on whos going with us. if its just us adults its Contemporary all the way but if its with the younger kids definately Pop Century.:D

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Caribbean Beach is my sentimental favorite. My sister and I grew up there over at least a dozen trips starting when it opened in '88. My whole family will always enjoy Caribbean Beach.

My current favorite is BoardWalk. Now that our vacation needs have changed, BoardWalk has what we are looking for.

Upvote 0

IndyDisney

Far and away it would have to be the Wilderness Lodge. It has such a great atmosphere, nice amenities, great transport access, but it has the feeling of seclusion.

Number two would be a tie between POFQ and The Boardwalk

Upvote 0

CBOMB

Definetly the Wilderness Lodge. Nothing like sitting on your balcony overlooking Bay Lake sipping an adult beverage, after a long day in the parks.

Upvote 0

rock_doctor

My fav is Fort Wilderness Campground. You can just explore when bored, go sit at Pioneer Hall when you want to chill, Meadows Trading post when you feel like getting a snack or horse back riding when you feel like talking to the horses. You can even swing by one of the traiding posts and sit at the chess board for a while and you will eventually find someone to play a game of chess with... IMHO, Fort Wilderness is the best resort. There is just so much to do, besides if you actually camp you also have the other campers to talk to and spend time with. Over the winter holidays some of the sites are completely decked out with decorations. In some cases, i bet Disney has to start an extra generator just to keep up with some of the sites.... :sohappy: Alas...now i am old and no longer camp we stay at Pop Century and quite like it there.

Upvote 0
our choice

My DW and I have stayed at every resort except the Poly and the Cabins

Our Rankings

1. Contemporary (Untouchable – Kingdom View)
2. Wilderness Lodge (Small rooms, magnificent resort)
3. Grand Floridian (OK rooms, Not impressed)
4. Animal Kingdom (Escapism and theming at it’s best)
5. Swalphin (Best Beds)
6. Yacht Club (Great theme)
7. Beach Club (Great Pool)
8. Boardwalk (We hate the rooms)
9. Saratoga Springs (Too big, but new)
10. Port Orleans FQ (Small and fun)
11. Port Orleans RS (Secluded and quiet)
12. Coronado Springs (Great theme)
13. Caribbean Beach (Needs renovation)
14. Pop Century (Great Value and Clean)
15. Ole Key West (Run down and lacks theming)
16. Shades of Green (Nice resort, the military thing is too much)
17. All Stars (Craptastic: Will never stay there again)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom