What is truly your favorite thing/experience in WDW?

bethymouse

The magical unexpected moments that happen when you're there. Each trip, there always seems to be something! Our last trip, the POLY CMs gave us real flower leis and had a "mini" ceremony for us. It was nice.:)

The magical unexpected moments that happen when you're there. Each trip, there always seems to be something! Our last trip, the POLY CMs gave us real flower leis and had a "mini" ceremony for us. It was nice.:)

I agree! Its all about the moments. Last trip we were watching the Jingle Jungle Parade. My son (who had no concept of being embarrassed) is just dancing and having a great time. Next thing we know, Baloo is heading towards him and pulls him out and starts dancing with him. My wife and I just looked at each other and smiled! It made his day and ours, too!

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
My Favorite Experience is driving under the Walt Disney World sign. I also love seeing all the little kids and their families come into Magic Kingdom. You can tell who are just seeing everything for the first time. The magic that is in everyone's eyes and all the smiles. This next trip in Jan will be my nieces first time walking into the parks. I love how excited my children get riding up on the bus and going under the train station. I love all the smells and the music.. I love the decorations and seeing the balloons. I love the thrill of getting on our favorite rides. I love the food and the parades. I love going into each park and through all the worlds at Epcot...... I guess those are MY personal favorite experience(s):)

Epcot-Rules

I love watching the comedy acts in DHS, Citizens of Hollywood are so funny. I love the burnt smell of Roam on SSE, I love Living With the Land and exploring the World Showcase. It seams I find something new every time.

aw14

I dont think there is one thing....the overall sense of excitement and happiness does it for me. Add in the smiles from my wife and daughter and I cant get enough of it.

javy2004

I've said this before, but when I was told to 'have a magical day' when I paid for parking, i got chills and I loved how it didn't feel fake or forced at all. Last summer getting on Space Mountain without any clue as far as what this ride was going to entail and noticing all the details of something timeless and classic, yet felt new all at the same time. And this especially...
2011-07-10153313-1.jpg

This was last summer and only my second trip to WDW since I was 7. Seeing my nephew with goofy (my favorite when I was around his age) was just awesome and pretty special to me :D

J_Carioca

This thread totally made me cry.

I honestly don't know that I can pick one thing. It's a feeling, not a particular experience or ride, for me. I love stepping through the automatic doors of Orlando airport and seeing my first palm trees, and smelling the humid Florida air. I love getting on the Magical Express and anticipating my arrival at DW. If we arrive during the day, I love feeling tired after checking into the hotel but deciding not to take a nap because WE ARE AT DISNEYWORLD and we need to get to the parks! I love turning the corner onto Main St. and seeing the castle for the first time on the trip. I love the bridge to Adventureland and the moat in front of the Castle. I love taking the boat from Port Orleans to Downtown Disney for a night of eating and shopping. Basically, I love it all.

awoogala

everything!
but I have a ton of favorites:
1. walking around the resort alone with a cup of coffee very early in the morning, anticipating, then waking my peaceful, sleepy family
2. Listening to the wonderful soft music everywhere and feeling the ambiance
3. Looking at the train station and remembering "opening" the park.
4. Looking at things I saw/did as a child, and watching my kids do them!

pixiesteno

I could never put it down to just one thing. For me it is a cummulative feeling of anticipation that starts when we pull the travel trailer out and start heading south. DH does the first few hours of driving and then I get the wheel. I just start letting the "world" slip away and it is just DH and I on the road. One of my favorite sights is coming over the bridge leaving SC on I 95 and coming into GA. The very first palm trees on the route. I love it. By the time we are on I 4 and heading over the bridges near Sanford I know we should be pulling in within a half hour to the glorious land of purple and orange road signs. The first "welcome home" from CM at the Fort! Sigh.... 200 plus days to go. :)

AllyInWonderland

I like going through the Walt Disney World gate

Getting excited while waiting for a parade

Looking at all of the Disney signs on the way there

Hearing the Innoventions loop in Epcot and skipping and humming along to the music

The ice cream smells on main Street

Going on SSE

Lifting my hands up on the drop in POTC

Dancing to the Adventureland music on the bridge

And hearing the Tapestry of Nations music in World Showcase

71dsp

We have a new one. The Candlelight Processional. Jodi Benson did an utterly fantastic job as did all the other performers. I've never seen it before, and it was incredibly moving. She narrated with such emotion that it really moved us. Fantastic show and worth every minute we spent waiting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom