What is truly your favorite thing/experience in WDW?

KCheatle

Original Poster
So, you returned from you trip to Disney world a few months ago and have finally progressed from severe post-Disney depression to moderate post-Disney depression. Once your head clears, what is it that you truly miss most about Disney World? Or, maybe the better question is what is truly your favorite thing?

I know this sounds weird, but what I truly enjoy more than anything are the mornings. I love experiencing the hotels and the parks before they get crowded. I love the smell in the air, I love the calmness of Bay Lake as we boat over to MK from WL. I love the dew, I love the wet pavement in the parks from being freshly hosed down, I love that I can hear music softly playing in the background because it isn't too noisy yet. I love the fresh faces of my children ready to start another day. I love the gifts shops all put back together and re-stocked. And, I love waiting at the gate for the park to open and figuring out which ride to run to first because we'll get on with no wait.

The Empress Lilly

Yes! Mornings are awesome! I love them best going to the MK. The tranquil Seven Seas Lagoon, the smells and sounds of MS awakening. Yumm!!

For me, it is watching SSE or the Castle as the lights of the fireworks reflect on them. :oops:

On the Castle, it is an effect more subtle than the Castle projections. More magical. More mysterious. A faint light, a faint glow, like an Aurora Cinderellis.
As for SSE, I remain convinced it becomes a celestial body and floats across the stars during Illuminations. :oops:

dave&di

I was about to add a few of my favourite things but then I read everyone else's and actually they are all included! So basically everything about WDW is my favourite thing!!!

Infact as I've read the previous posts I could imagine them all and I was instantly transported back, I have a lump in my throat! Great thread.

luv

It used to be entering the parks. I just loved entering the parks. But now it is all about standing in multiple lines and having my things searched by the polite and the rude. I really miss when entering the park was fun.

I guess it is when the guy blows out the torches in the WS right before RoE.

jamesgf

My favorite thing is arriving at Epcot by Monorail. It just feels so right.

This. Getting off the monorail and walking down the ramp and straight to SSE. Our tradition is arriving at ORL, hop on the magical express to the hotel and check in, ride the monorail to EPCOT and head right to SSE. I can't wait until our trip at the end of Jan 2013.

BryceM

- My first glimpse of Tower of Terror.
- Entering the parks.
- Being on the monorail to the parks.
- Walking down Sunset Boulevard at night, then having decide if you want to do Rock 'n' Roller Coaster or Tower of Terror first.
- Being in the queue for Space Mountain first thing in the morning before the crowds are there.
- The music.
- Generally just walking around each of the parks and soaking in the atmosphere.

Zipadeelady

My favorite thing is at the end of the night when were leaving MK and were half way down main street I stop and look back at the castle. I totally stop traffic and I'm sure I aggrevate many people including my husband but I just have to stop and stare at the castle and all the main street shops all lit up ~sigh~

jonesenon4

night time at the parks are my favorite. i enjoy the thinning crowds the lights the smells everything,but most of all i enjoy being the last person on potc or hm its kinda eerie but its really fun to git off the ride and walk to the main gate just you your family and no one else really cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom