What is the one ride that you could ride over and over again?

josh_e_washie

WOW!!! There is no way that I could pick a single one. I would love to spend a whole day in the Maharajah Jungle Trek and just ABSORB the immense detail work! I would also love to just wait in line all day at Tree of Life and enjoy the carvings in the tree. There is so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

barnum42

Originally posted by josh_e_washie
I would love to spend a whole day in the Maharajah Jungle Trek and just ABSORB the immense detail work!

Not forgetting the gorgeous tigers. I don’t know how many hours I spent on my two-week trip watching them

epcotfan

The Tomorrowland Transit Authority (Peoplemover).

My first choice would be Horizons or World of Motion if they were still around :(

I would alternate between TOT and RnRC again and again if they let me...all day long! I would watch the Festival of the Lion King again and again!

Lokheed

I don't know about *could* ride, but thanks to my autistic son I can tell you that the one ride I *do* ride over and over again is Snow White's Scary Adventures. Sadly I can tell you with absolute authority that it is possible to ride it six times in twenty minutes. On average we go on it 20-40 times per week.

I am eternally grateful that he didn't pick Small World to obsess on...

SNS

Jungle Cruise, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, It's a Small World, Dumbo, Snow White's Scary Adventure, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, If Your Had Wings, Dreamflight, Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin, Astro Orbiter, Carrousel of Progresss, Universe of Energy, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Body Wars, Horizons, Mission: Space, World of Motion, Test Track, Living Seas, Journey Into Imagination, Journey Into Your Imagination, Journey Into Imagination with Figment, El Rio del Tiempo, Great Movie Ride, Star Tours, Magic of Animation, Backlot Tour, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Kali River Rapids, TriceraTop Spin, & Primeval Whirl

barnum42

Originally posted by SNS
Jungle Cruise, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan, It's a Small World, Dumbo, Snow White's Scary Adventure, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, If Your Had Wings, Dreamflight, Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin, Astro Orbiter, Carrousel of Progresss, Universe of Energy, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Body Wars, Horizons, Mission: Space, World of Motion, Test Track, Living Seas, Journey Into Imagination, Journey Into Your Imagination, Journey Into Imagination with Figment, El Rio del Tiempo, Great Movie Ride, Star Tours, Magic of Animation, Backlot Tour, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Kali River Rapids, TriceraTop Spin, & Primeval Whirl

SNS That's cheating! The question was what ONE ride could you ride over and over, not make one list of rides you could ride over and over!

Can't blame you for trying though :animwink:

SNS

Originally posted by barnum42
SNS That's cheating! The question was what ONE ride could you ride over and over, not make one list of rides you could ride over and over!

I realized that after I posted but I decided not to change it (after all, everyone else in the topic chose more then one).

I have a big list

Mgm- Tower of Terror- It's differnt every time

Animal- Safari and dinosaur

Magic Kingdom- The people mover (or wed way or blueline or tta or what ever they callit) All of the mountains, Buzz, peter pan, and finally CAROUSEL OF PROGREss

Epcot- Mission space till i puke, spaceship earth, figment

:veryconfu These are also my fav.

johnvree

Pirates of the Caribbean. It's always been my favorite. It's dark, cool, breezy - just plain relaxing. Plus, it only takes one time to ingrain that song in your head for the whole week. So after the first ride, it doesn't matter - you're not losing it.

For my son, it's Goofy's Barnstormer. One morning I had the misfortune of being the only family in Toontown (or so it seemed). I don't like rollercoasters. But I can do the small ones for my kids. Each time we rolled up to the departure point, there was no one standing in the queue (or not enough to fill the train . . . or plane, I guess). My son would beg for another ride, which was repeatedly granted. Now generally I think the CMs are as kind as can be humanly expected. This one, however, I'm pretty sure was named Damien. She could obviously tell after the first ride that I was a bit queezy and after the second she must have been able to tell that I was desperately looking for a lifeline. All I wanted to hear was, "sorry, two times is the limit". Nope, she just kept sending us around and around and around. Each time, her smile grew a little bit larger. I don't know how many times we went around but it was at least 8. 8 times in a row of anything is too much. . . well . . . :rolleyes: . . . nevermind :zipit:

TinkRBell427

I would have to say Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Spaceship Earth, RNRC, Spaceship Earth, Haunted Mansion, PotC, and oh yeah did I mention Spaceship Earth?:lol:

CaptainNemo

fav ride

Oh wow. I could ride all the rides over and over again. (except Small World, that's a brainwashing ride) I can't pick one thing I could ride over and over. I'm going to have to list like SNS. The rides I could rides forever would be: Dinosaur, ToT, Rockin' Rollercoaster, Star Tours, Alien Encounter, The People Mover (I forget its real name), All three "Mountains", Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, Test Track, and soon to be Mission: Space.

johnvree

Re: fav ride

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Oh wow. I could ride all the rides over and over again. (except Small World, that's a brainwashing ride) I can't pick one thing I could ride over and over. I'm going to have to list like SNS. The rides I could rides forever would be: Dinosaur, ToT, Rockin' Rollercoaster, Star Tours, Alien Encounter, The People Mover (I forget its real name), All three "Mountains", Haunted Mansion, Buzz Lightyear, Test Track, and soon to be Mission: Space.

What's wrong with Small World? :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . .

DisneyFan 2000

Re: Re: fav ride

Originally posted by johnvree
What's wrong with Small World? :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . .

:dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . . :dazzle: It's a small world is good . . .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom