What is the one ride that you could ride over and over again?

CaptChris

Originally posted by johnvree
Pirates of the Caribbean. It's always been my favorite. It's dark, cool, breezy - just plain relaxing. Plus, it only takes one time to ingrain that song in your head for the whole week. So after the first ride, it doesn't matter - you're not losing it.

I agree completely with you for all of those reasons. I love Pirates of the Caribbean!

Blake

So did i! lol- it was a wak-on (quite unusual) even though Thunder was at 30 and Space at more than 60. Fastpass was closed.

BigNorm

Gotta be the Haunted Mansion. I love it I could ride it over and over again. The TTa is another one, but HM is my all time favourite!

DiSnEyKiD_4LiFe

A ride that I can run back and forth all day is the Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain!!! I remember when I was eleven thats all I would do is just go back and forth....

ead79

I could ride Spaceship Earth over and over. I never seem to tire of that attraction.

Kilimanjaro Safari is another good choice since it would always be different.

:)

aquarian_256

Forgot one...

I remembered on ride that I didnt post on my past posting that I have rode over and over again and still love to do. This ride is:

Tomorrowland Transit Athority (TTA)

The TTA is one of the greatest rides!!! :D :sohappy:

stingrock23

This is a good question. I could probably ride many attractions over and over, but I'm gonna go with Haunted Mansion. It was my favorite growing up, and I could easily ride that all day long.

disneyfan123

I could easily ride TOT all day long!! just to experience all of the drop sequences. I love riding the TTA and could ride that constantly.

df123 :hammer:

FigmentJedi

JII,because It was my favorite attraction evar and I never rode it before because my 1st visit was during the shadow times at Imagination(when JIYI was there and during the absence of Figment and Dreamfinder)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom