What is the one ride that you could ride over and over again?

Tower/of/Terror

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hmm... I'd prolly have to say Tower of Terror (what a surprise:D ) or.. maybe Splash Mountain if the waits weren't 858645986409823450897325 minutes long.

ISTCrew20

I would say the same...TOT, or Splash. As of now, I could also chill in the Philharmagic theater for a day too. I could also stay on Kali for awhile

Hawk

Re:

With the freezing cold weather here at the moment, i'd settle for lazing all day on the Blizzard Beach Lazy River, mmmmmmmmm

egionet

Probably TOT just so that I can experience all of the drop sequences or I would just sit in Beauty and the Beast and Little Mermaid all day!

DDuckFan130

The obvious one for me that popped into my head was RnRC...i can't get enough of "5, 4, 3, 2, ONE!!!"...::sigh::...ok anyway yeah i loooove that ride...but then i thought i might get a headache after the 1st 100 times :lol: so my backups would be haunted mansion and splash mountain

General Grizz

No thrill rides...I'd get sick...

Probably TTA, Buzz Lightyear, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spaceship Earth, Maelstrom, and (surprisingly) Jouney into Imagination with Figment*.

* = Because I'm trying to map the track layout. :lol:

Walter

I could continuosly ride Spaceship Earth, Great Movie Ride, Living with the Land, Splash Mountain, Tomorrowland Transit Authority, Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Test Track, El Rio Del Tiempo, Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Carribean, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Peter Pan's Flight, Snow White, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Maelstrom,Carousel of Progress, O'Canada, Timekeeper, Alien Encounter, and American Adventure. Wow. I never knew quite how many attractions that I really love.

Kenan

I could definately ride Rock N Roller Coaster over and over again, as well as Splash Mountain. They are 2 rides, that I could never EVER get sick of. They are just plain awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom