What is the one ride that you could ride over and over again?

jake

Originally posted by AriBelle23
"Kungaloosh!" ??? Okay I'm going to feel so dumb asking this, but I have seen this word on here a few times, and figured it has to do with Disney, but I cannot figure out where it's from for the life of me!! :confused: Could someone fill me in? Please :) :)

It is the way you identify yourself to a fellow member of the adventurers club. Kungaloosh:D

Jacks Sally

Dinosaur is the ride I could ride allday
if I could be one place right this moment
it would be on that ride I love it love it

*~Sally

Lovecraft

Mission Space - only 14 times so far though (in two days)

Tower of Terror

Splash Mountain

and Space Mountain

OH GEEZ, I can't believe I almost forgot the Haunted Mansion!!!

That is the ONE ride I could live in. Take away all the other ones I said, The Haunted Mansion, that is the ride I would glady do all day long for several days in a row.

barnum42

OK - it's not technically a ride, but "Festival of the Lion King" would get my vote.

After that, gorilla and tiger watching.

Joalovar

My top 12 rides at the world:

- The Haunted Mansion
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Space Mountain
- Splash Mountain
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Mission: Space
- Test Track
- Tower of Terror
- Star Tours
- Muppet Vision 3D
- Dinosaur
- It's Tough to be a Bug!

Ms Brer Rabbit

Hmmm I think the rides the I could stay on forever have to be...

Splash Mountain (hence the screenname)
Test Track
Dinosaur
Spaceship Earth
Big Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain

Yes..I AM fond of the thrill rides :D

DisneyFan 2000

Mine would be:

Mission: SPACE
Tower of Terror

and sorry about these ones DO NOT SHOOT ME!!!
Here it goes.........

Spiderman
Incredible Hulk Coaster

OliveMcFly

I could ride Tower of Terror forever. I was happy I got the doomed backrow, middle seatbelt seat before they were all replaced with seatbelts. That was always the scary seat to me. I remember 2 yrs ago at Christmas my ex-boyfriend and I would run back and forth from TOT to RnR. We got on about 3 times each within 90 minutes. That was fun! :lol:

Elway79004

I'd definitely have to go with Tower of terror. I agree with what someone else said about the safari because it's different every time, but it's the same affect with TOT. How can ya not love a thrill ride that has 4 different versions and never gets ya sick?!?!?!?

MartyMouse

From day one I have been a big fan of this ride - so I would have to say the People Mover ... er ... so I would have to say the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

I would have to say in 2nd place is Star Tours (I'm a big Star Wars nut).

Oh and back in the day I could go see Capt. EO over and over and over and over, but still I could spend all day on the TTT or is it the TAPT or is it TTAT or was it TTC - oh well let's just call it the People Mover.

barnum42

Originally posted by MartyMouse
From day one I have been a big fan of this ride - so I would have to say the People Mover ... er ... so I would have to say the Tomorrowland Transit Authority.

I would have to say in 2nd place is Star Tours (I'm a big Star Wars nut).

Oh and back in the day I could go see Capt. EO over and over and over and over, but still I could spend all day on the TTT or is it the TAPT or is it TTAT or was it TTC - oh well let's just call it the People Mover.

People Mover is the first name that always comes to mind when naming this attraction!

DonaldDuck

At MK, it would be any of the 3 mountains or Pirates of the Caribbean.
At Epcot, it is Spaceship Earth or Test Track (I haven't been on M:S yet).
At MGM, it's the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster or the Tower of Terror. [When I went on the ToT this year, it was my first time being on the ride since they last updated it. I no longer had the lap bar to hold on to, so I was reaching for something and ended up grabbing my cousin's arm.]

aquarian_256

Hey,
I love all the rides in WDW, but if I had to choose I would pick:

1) Pirates
2) Space Mnt
3) Haunted Mansion
4) Thunder Mnt
5) Time Keeper (yaaa its back open! :sohappy: )

this is my top five but I dont hold to these.

ArsonWinter

I know this is unspecific, but anything in Tomorrowland, and anything in Epcot EXCEPT Body Wars.

I could also go for marathon sessions of Fantasmic.... if only such a thing existed.

LivefortheMouse

At magic it would be Thunder mountain, Space mountain, splash mountain and pirates.

At epcot it would be test track.

At mgm Rock n roll rollercoaster, and tower of terror

At Animal it would be dinosaur.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom