What is the first thing you buy?

Matt and Kelly

Original Poster
Two years have gone by and this is my 1,000 post so I thought I should start a thread, even a lame one, to somewhat celebrate the occasion instead of having my 1,000 post take place in the trip countdown thread!

I've been thinking a lot of our upcoming trip to the World in September and one of the things I was thinking about is what is the first thing I am going to buy when I get to the parks. We do like to go first thing so I'm thinking it might be a coffee or something lame like that but who knows, we'll cross that bridge in September.

What is the very first thing you pick up when you get the parks? Coffee, breakfast, mechandise? Lets hear it!

switts

For me it all depends on where i go first and what catches my eye right away. Sometimes it could be the lame coffee but i don't count those as real purchases. Last time i was there it was Nemo stuffed animal my son wanted and my first buy for myself was POTC t shirt.

NYwdwfan

Last trip it was ponchos. It was POURING when we got there! It's usually one of those pressed coins or a funnelcake at Sleepy Hollow. :slurp:

WDW2010

Well I'm going to WDW March 3rd, and its only my second trip. My first purchase I think when I visit might be something small in DTD this Sunday morning after breakfast, I can't wait.

PurpleDragon

Depending on the time we arrive, it may be a refillable resort mug, or it may be a Dole whip in MK. It all depends on the time of day we get there. :D

sbkline

Is this restricted to the first thing we buy each day at the theme park? Or the first thing we buy at WDW period? If it is the latter, one of the first things we do upon arriving at our resort is going into the gift shop and picking up a little something. Last year, it was a Mickey Plush for our son, who was on his first trip, along with one or two other things (I can't even remember what they were, now). The previous two times, initial purchases at the resort on check in were a lanyard, a pin or two, and a set of starter pins, among other things.

If we're talking about what we buy first thing at the park when we enter, I'm not really sure. Perhaps a pin for my lanyard collection, but other than that, I'm not sure.

dave&di

Generally I look for a WDW bag, I always take a new rucksack but am never happy with it, so I instantly buy a light cotton WDW one, but then never take it back on the next visit due to the year on it being outdated! I now have a 2008 and a 2010 version, and will end up buying another in 2012!:brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom