What is the best counter service in WDW?

hortonhearsawho

In your opinion, what is the best counter service for breakfast, lunch and dinner in each of the parks? You can pick a different one for each but since I haven't experienced any, I would like your picks!

Thanks!

Sharon L

I have never eaten breakfast at a counter service restaurant, but we love Pinocchio Village Haus for lunch at the Magic Kingdom. We just love the location in Fantasyland and the Figaro fries are delicious. The best counter service restaurant for dinner is Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco pavilion at Epcot. You get a ton of food for a very reasonable price. And don't let the location scare you. I am a very picky eater and there were quite a few items on the menu for me to decide between.

Upvote 0

Philmvt

Pecos Bill counter service

Pecos Bill is great if you like burgers or wraps. The condiment bar has everything from fried or raw onions to cheese sauce and pickles. Its proximity to the parade route allows for a nice meal and parade experience...LOL

Upvote 0

miksad

Tusker House

I'm voting for Tusker House in AK; terrific fresh rotisserie chicken, fresh veggies, all at a reasonable price. Also a neat atmosphere.:)

Upvote 0

col

ok so i have never had a breakfast,dinner, in any of the parks but for a snack i would say the main street bakery -its quiet and reasonable priced try the cinammon rolls and a frozen drink):slurp: .i did have fish and chips from the abc commisionary in mgm and they where really nice especially with red sauce.

when i get there in december im gonna get a dole whip coz everyone says how nice and tasty they are -and it doesnt hurt to try something new!

Upvote 0

Marijil

Magic Kingdom-

B- Main Street Bakery
L/D- Pecos Bills

MGM

ABC Comm for all

Animal Kingdom

Never did breakfast
Flame Tree is best in WDW

Epcot

Fountainview for breakfast
Lotus Blossom for L/D

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Love Pecos Bill's in the MK

Tusker House in DAK

We don't usually eat at MGM and only do sit down in EPCOT.

We don't eat breakfast in the parks. :wave:

Upvote 0

DWGIRL

Magic Kingdom

Columbia Harbour House for lunch or dinner (Great clam chowder)

Epcot

France for lunch (great sandwiches and pastries)

Japan for dinner (you can sit by a stream away from any crowds)

MGM

Backlot Express for lunch

Cheesesteaks by Indiana Jones for dinner (they are huge)

Animal Kingdom

Flametree Barbeque for both or Pizzafari is a close second

Now I am hungry again and I just ate dinner :slurp: !!!

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Pecos Bills, Pinnochio's, Cosmic Ray's, Electric Umbrella, Liberty Inn, and Restaurantosaurus are where we stop the most often. I like plain old American food (Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fries). Lottawatta Lodge is also very good (Blizzard Beach).

For breakfast we usually just eat at the resort or do a sit down meal.

Upvote 0

Blizz

After dining at almost every QSL and Restaurant I have compiled a list of my favs. and why:

-Magic Kingdom
Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (Best cheese burgers on property!)
Columbia Harbor House (Awesome food, and sitting on in the "bridge area" on the second floor gives you a nice view of Fantasyland/Liberty Square)
Casey's Corner (Good if you are hungry and want to watch the parade)

-Epcot
Tangerine Cafe (The hidden gem! Great Sharwarma wraps. Love the sides as well. Deff. great if you want something new and not the norm.)
Seasons (This is my favorite Future World location, good selection, open atmosphere, good Nestle cookies!)
Cantina De San Angel (Great nachos and the Conga frozen drink is awesome!)
Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe (They make this amazing sweet pretzle with almonds that I love!)

-Disney Studios
ABC Commissary (Nice atmosphere, good food, fun theme)
Staring Rolls Cafe (Great QSL breakfast. Good Cin. Buns. I buy B-fast and eat it outside in front of Brown Derby)
Pop Corn Cart behind Tipboard (They have Iced Blackberry Jasmine Green Tea that is amazing. Check it out!)

-Animal Kingdom
Tusker House (Best QSL at Disney. Rosted chicken is amazing and the sides with it are great to!)
Flame Tree BBQ (Great Pork, good fries!)

Upvote 0

Blizz

DWGIRL said:
Cheesesteaks by Indiana Jones for dinner (they are huge)

If its not from Tony Lukes, Pats, Ginos, or Nifty Fifty's (all Philly restaurants) I dont think you can honestly call it a cheese steak

'Cause if it aint got no cheese wit (cheese wiz) then it aint no cheese steak!

Upvote 0

Shanandty

Actually our counter service at French quarter was great! Best Chicken ceaser salads and banana splits! ( They let you pick out the 3 flavours of ice cream and syrup!)

Upvote 0
AK: Tusker House. Table Service Quality, Counter Service prices--well, sorta.

MGM: ABC Commissary. Tabouleh Wrap is very good. Waiting to try Studio
Catering Co.

Epcot: Tangierine Cafe. Great Food.

MK: Cosmic Ray's. Good variety.

Upvote 0

Ella's Mommy

Sorry to bust your bubble blizz but a cheese steak wit means a cheese steak with onions:brick: . My fav is pats and I get a pizza steak wit/out:slurp: . As far as counter service I have always eaten a sit down breakfast. The Main Street Bakery is really good I love their baked goods:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom