What is the best counter service in WDW?

hortonhearsawho

In your opinion, what is the best counter service for breakfast, lunch and dinner in each of the parks? You can pick a different one for each but since I haven't experienced any, I would like your picks!

Thanks!

Pippa

Breakfast: POR food court

Lunch: Pizzafari/Flame Tree

Dinner: Again POR food court

I'm a simple girl at heart, although I have eaten at a lot of restaurants in the parks I am happy with a pepperoni pizza!

Upvote 0

Epcot82Guy

My vote overall has to be for Tusker House, too.

Other than that:
MK - Pecos Bill Cafe
Epcot - This is a tough call (count me in the ones that like the Fish & Chips)
MGM - the shop next to Brown Derby (can't remember the name)
DAK - Flame Tree BBQ (close second to Tusker House)

Upvote 0

SheenaXena

Try the Village Haus in Fantasyland. It was really good! I had the turkey panini (sp?) and it was so good. The pizzas looked good too. We waited for 30 minutes during lunch, but it was well worth it! :slurp:

Upvote 0

1stStarIC2nite

DisneyMarg said:
Add me to the Tusker House fan list. It was our favorite of just about everything everywhere.
We also like Noodle Station at MK. You don't hear many votes for that but we really liked it when we ate there.
I like ABC Commisary at MGM.
We haven't found a favorite CS at Epcot. When we were there Seasons was not yet open - that would likely be a favorite for us. I can tell you that our least favorite of anywhere was the fish and chips place in England. Some people on the boards love that, though. Different strokes....

Speaking of the Noodle Station.. is that still open now? I remember it closing and opening on and off for awhile. I want to go there next time I visit because it definately sounds like a place I'd enjoy eating..

Anyway.. Tusker House had an AMAZING lunch.. I loved it...

oh.. and Main Street Bakery for breakfast, dinner, and everything else :D :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom