What is the best counter service in WDW?

hortonhearsawho

In your opinion, what is the best counter service for breakfast, lunch and dinner in each of the parks? You can pick a different one for each but since I haven't experienced any, I would like your picks!

Thanks!

Blizz

DiZZneyPriCeSS said:
Sorry to bust your bubble blizz but a cheese steak wit means a cheese steak with onions:brick: . My fav is pats and I get a pizza steak wit/out:slurp: . As far as counter service I have always eaten a sit down breakfast. The Main Street Bakery is really good I love their baked goods:wave:

Correction... cheese wit is a standard cheese steak at Pat's Gino's and Tony Luke's. You say onions or peppers following that to indicate toppings. Example: "cheese wit fried onions"

Lest we forget... drinks are at the second window!

Ok, now back to the topic at hand...

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I'd have to say in the Mk the ones that come to mind as being the best are Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays.

In MGM starring Rolls and Sunset Ranch.

In Epcot I would have to say Seasons, Liberty Inn and my personal fav. Sommerfest.

In Ak I would have to vote for Tusker House.

Pam

Upvote 0

KumbaRider

For quick service:

Lunch: Tusker House, Columbia Harbor House, Seasons, or a quick service WS pavilion.

Dinner: Any country at World Showcase, or the above.

Upvote 0

imamouse

MK: Columbia Harbour House or Pecos Bills
AK: Flame Tree BBQ (but Tusker House is a close 2nd)
MGM: Sunset Ranch or Toluca Turkey Legs (they have more than turkey legs)
Epcot: Tangerine Cafe or Seasons

Happy dining!

Upvote 0

hcswingfield

AK - Tusker House. Sandwiches at Pizzafari are pretty good, too and there's lots of seating available usually.

MK - Cosmic Rays

MGM - the Commissary

Epcot - Mexico, Germany, Morocco, China all good

Upvote 0

coasterphil

On our last trip we went to Cosmic Ray's and the ABC Commisary, and both were extremely good. The Unofficial Guide has some really good reviews for all the counter service places.

Upvote 0

DisneyMarg

Add me to the Tusker House fan list. It was our favorite of just about everything everywhere.
We also like Noodle Station at MK. You don't hear many votes for that but we really liked it when we ate there.
I like ABC Commisary at MGM.
We haven't found a favorite CS at Epcot. When we were there Seasons was not yet open - that would likely be a favorite for us. I can tell you that our least favorite of anywhere was the fish and chips place in England. Some people on the boards love that, though. Different strokes....

Upvote 0

Blizz

DisneyMarg said:
Add me to the Tusker House fan list. It was our favorite of just about everything everywhere.
We also like Noodle Station at MK. You don't hear many votes for that but we really liked it when we ate there.
I like ABC Commisary at MGM.
We haven't found a favorite CS at Epcot. When we were there Seasons was not yet open - that would likely be a favorite for us. I can tell you that our least favorite of anywhere was the fish and chips place in England. Some people on the boards love that, though. Different strokes....

The fish and chips are much better when you dine at the Rose and Crown!

Upvote 0

disneypearl

Magic Kingdom - Pecos Bill Cafe
Animal Kingdom - Pizzafari
Disney MGM - Min and Bill's Dockside Diner (chocolate shakes)
:slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Upvote 0

barnum42

Tusker House or Flame Tree BBQ for lunch and for dinner, head to Animal Kingdom Lodge when leaving Animal Kingdom and grab some African Stew from Mara.

Upvote 0

barnum42

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
I've never eaten at Flame Tree - am I missing something ?
Yes - some nice BBQ, not the sort swimming in sauce. They also do a might fruit salad if the mood for something cold takes you and they have the nicest outdoor dining area, head all the way down the path to the left of the counter and you end up at a little square pond that is very tranquil. It's this as much as the grub that I love about the place.

Upvote 0

jcat2312

Magic Kingdom: Cosmic Ray's
MGM: Studio Catering Company
EPCOT: Electric Umbrella

My alltime favorite breakfast counter meal was at POR foodcourt!!!!!

Upvote 0

mrtoad

Tusker House is the best IMO. It is not your typical, burgers, chicken, pizza, etc. Breakfast we always eat at the resort or grab a quick something like a bagel on Main Street if in the MK or a muffin or something in Future World at the place near Ice Station Cool (not sure of the name)

I would choose these all for lunch or dinner.

Broken down by park:

AK - Tusker House
MK - Columbia Harbor House
EPCOT - We just walk around WS and pick as we go
MGM - Nothing that comes to mind

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom