what is the 1 thing.....

julsie

Original Poster
what is the 1 thing that you cant resist buying when your at WDW?

mines is PJ's. i dunno what it is but everytime i go to WDW i have to buy at least 2 pairs..

Kelsybelle

Perfume! I know it's kind of strange but I can't go to WDW and not spoil myself with Laila from Norway and Vetiver from Guerlain in France. ;)

DiPSU224

Always buy 1 splurge item from the Art of Disney Store. Last year it was the Olszewski Cinderella Castle...my favorite so far!

Tinkerbella16

A wdw hoodie with the year on it. Every single year it is a tradition for me and my sister to buy a hoodie the day we arrive, so that we have it for when it gets cool out during our stay....but it must have the year on it. This year she is not going, so looks like I'm gonna be bringing one home for her.

And no matter what, I always seem to get trapped in the World of Disney store at DTD...there is so much stuff that I don't know what to do with myself. DTD is my favorite for shopping!

danpam1024

Perfume! I know it's kind of strange but I can't go to WDW and not spoil myself with Laila from Norway and Vetiver from Guerlain in France. ;)

Me too! But I know why...a spritz in the morning brings me right back to Epcot:p. I also load up on bath bombs, salts etc at Basin, usually over $200 worth :lol:, it makes my whole house smell good for a month after we come home.
DS always buys a dressed up plush from WS, and some light up thing we probably already have:lol:. And he ALWAYS buys a bag of $6 rocks. ROCKS!!!
DH always gets rice krispie treats:slurp:, and a drink in a souvenir cup.
And we all can't leave w/o turkey legs:slurp:

Ilovewishes

I get a different Mickey plush every trip and we always make sure we get a pin that shows the year, another for the resort we stayed at, and another to show any special events going on in our lives at the time (e.g. Honeymoon, anniversary, getting a dog...)

And postcards! We always buy postcards, but never, ever send them! They're all in my scrapbook at home!

I get myself Pins and my hubby and I each get an animator drawing from the Art of Disney.. We have 6 now and will get one each the next time we go and probably one for the soon to be baby too!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom