What is one thing you have never/will never experience at WDW?

klineski96

Original Poster
Is there something at WDW that you have never experienced or will never experience at WDW that you wish you could?

It could be something as simple as a ride you have never or will never go on (intense version of Mission Space :lookaroun) or a now extinct ride you never got a chance to go on, or it could be something different entirely, like a feeling you'll never have.

Mine? One thing I have never experienced is what it's like to visit WDW as an out of town visitor. I've lived in Florida my whole life and grew up 30 minutes away, so we went to the parks a few times a year. I don't know what it's like to save up all year for a trip, or what it's like to book a hotel a year in advance and have to wait and wait for the time to arrive. I don't know what it's like to walk down Main Street USA for the "last time," knowing I won't be back until who knows when.

What about you?

Sandgirl

I never got to ride 20k and am extremely bummed about that.. Looked at YouTube videos of it, but assuming they just don't do the ride justice :(

Chevross

I never got to go on E. Alien Encounter, wish I had cause I got to ride its replacement, and I heard it was way better than SGE.

RiversideBunny

I never got to go on E. Alien Encounter, wish I had cause I got to ride its replacement, and I heard it was way better than SGE.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Sorry, you're a nice person. I shouldn't be laughing at what you heard.

:zipit::zipit::zipit: :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Goofy's#1Fan

Even though it's one of the most popular attractions, I'll probably never go on Space Mountain. I know, I know, I'm just not a very big roller coaster fan. I'll also probably never ride; Mission: Space, Tower of Terror and RocknRoller Coaster staring Aerosmith. I know I'm probably missing out but I'm too much of a chicken to ride these rides. :eek:

RiversideBunny

Even though it's one of the most popular attractions, I'll probably never go on Space Mountain. I know, I know, I'm just not a very big roller coaster fan. I'll also probably never ride; Mission: Space, Tower of Terror and RocknRoller Coaster staring Aerosmith. I know I'm probably missing out but I'm too much of a chicken to ride these rides. :eek:

You've got to try at least one of those. Don't give up your dream.
OK-- Here's the plan: On June 27 pick one and go on it.
Have fun.

:)

djpoore94

Me too! I have been on Space Mountain, but I know that I'll never do Tower of Terror, RocknRoller Coaster, or Mission Space. It's not really that I don't like any roller coasters or thrill rides, but I won't go upside down and I couldn't do the drop thing either!

Mrs.Toad

We always ran to Body Wars in WOL and we passed up all the fun stuff in the pavilion...and now it is too late.

I saw Cranium Command on youtube and it looks adorable...and I'll never see it live.:cry:

Also, I would die to go on the Skyway just one more time. I only went once...from Fantasyland to Tomorrowland.:cry:

Chevross

Me too! I have been on Space Mountain, but I know that I'll never do Tower of Terror, RocknRoller Coaster, or Mission Space. It's not really that I don't like any roller coasters or thrill rides, but I won't go upside down and I couldn't do the drop thing either!

What about Mission Space, that's neither drop nor upside down I believe (it's been three years since I've been on that ride). It's not so bad once you come back to conscience from the initial take-off.

luvlifeinfl

I am w/ the OP a few up, Staying in Cinderella Castle. I know when they started this and before we went on a trip my dd would ask if we could pray so that we could be asked to stay.

another is to have a girls stay and do girl things like, shop, and go to the Spa. DH would not hear of it.

luvlifeinfl

Is there something at WDW that you have never experienced or will never experience at WDW that you wish you could?

It could be something as simple as a ride you have never or will never go on (intense version of Mission Space :lookaroun) or a now extinct ride you never got a chance to go on, or it could be something different entirely, like a feeling you'll never have.

Mine? One thing I have never experienced is what it's like to visit WDW as an out of town visitor. I've lived in Florida my whole life and grew up 30 minutes away, so we went to the parks a few times a year. I don't know what it's like to save up all year for a trip, or what it's like to book a hotel a year in advance and have to wait and wait for the time to arrive. I don't know what it's like to walk down Main Street USA for the "last time," knowing I won't be back until who knows when.

What about you?

I want you to know that this actually opened my eyes to how exciting and how painful for us to wait to visit FL.

kirinan

Ever since I read about the building of the Contemporary Resort in a junior high Social Studies class (at the time it was being built, so you know about how old I am), I've wanted to stay there. To me, the Contemporary IS WDW. And every single time we've made a reservation there, something happens where we have to cancel our trip. One year my mom was ill, twice my husband was laid off, then this last time he had to have emergency quadruple bypass surgery.

Then, when we go to re-make our reservations, we can never get in for the time we'll be there or for a price we can afford--on those second tries, there are never any of the somewhat-affordable rooms available--so we end up staying at POFQ.

I love POFQ, but just once before I die, I HAVE to stay at the Contemporary! :cry:

MKCP 1985

Never Say Never?

But I will never ride Aladdin's Flying Carpets. Not when the original - Dumbo's Flying Elephants - is just a Fantasyland away! :lol:

Fun2BFree

I have never had the opportunity to experience the opening rush at any of the parks. We always either sleep in or visit halfway through morning EMH. Given that I've never been to one, I like to picture it rather dramatically:

The festivities. The ribbons twirling and costumed characters dancing. A corny Disney song playing dimly in the background. Rope-drop. The sweaty legions of stroller-pushing, embarrassingly-clad tourists jockeying for position, struggling against thunder-thighs to be the first in line for Splash Mountain. Somewhere, a man slips and is devoured by speeding ECVs. That is the thrill of the race.

kashmir

What about you?
Seeing my grandparents enjoy the magic of The World as much as me...they both have passed away!:(
Your comments are heartfelt I'm sure, but being out of town and state is doubly hard when you are an impatient traveler. I can't say that I look forward all year to the trip b/c I'm distracting myself from the wait!! Going online, etc. ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom