What is one thing you have never/will never experience at WDW?

sjead

I will never go on M:S or Primeval Hurl :hurl:

I did the teacups once and nearly lost my lunch. I am a coaster junkie but CAN NOT spin around like that.

countrygrl4

Is there something at WDW that you have never experienced or will never experience at WDW that you wish you could?

It could be something as simple as a ride you have never or will never go on (intense version of Mission Space :lookaroun) or a now extinct ride you never got a chance to go on, or it could be something different entirely, like a feeling you'll never have.

Mine? One thing I have never experienced is what it's like to visit WDW as an out of town visitor. I've lived in Florida my whole life and grew up 30 minutes away, so we went to the parks a few times a year. I don't know what it's like to save up all year for a trip, or what it's like to book a hotel a year in advance and have to wait and wait for the time to arrive. I don't know what it's like to walk down Main Street USA for the "last time," knowing I won't be back until who knows when.

What about you?

I totally understand that!! I live in RI and live like 30-45 minutes away from Newport so I always go to Newport in the summer. I have only been to the mansions a few times but it's nothing special! Plus I also close to all the colonial stuff that started America and all the fall tradition of leaves changing so for me it's like w/e but for others they save and wait for the leaves and for summer to go to Newport. I can't wait to get out of RI lol....

The One ride I don't think I could ever do is ToT because I don't like the fact that they added extra drops. I have a semi sensitive stomach so that would definitely bother me. But I havent been to Disney yet. I don't go until August for the VERY FIRST time!! So we'll see!

danpam1024

I have never had the opportunity to experience the opening rush at any of the parks. We always either sleep in or visit halfway through morning EMH. Given that I've never been to one, I like to picture it rather dramatically:

The festivities. The ribbons twirling and costumed characters dancing. A corny Disney song playing dimly in the background. Rope-drop. The sweaty legions of stroller-pushing, embarrassingly-clad tourists jockeying for position, struggling against thunder-thighs to be the first in line for Splash Mountain. Somewhere, a man slips and is devoured by speeding ECVs. That is the thrill of the race.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
so you HAVE been there at a park opening!:lol:

Ravenclaw87

The One ride I don't think I could ever do is ToT because I don't like the fact that they added extra drops. I have a semi sensitive stomach so that would definitely bother me. But I havent been to Disney yet. I don't go until August for the VERY FIRST time!! So we'll see!

A first timer? SO exciting!!! :):)

One thing I'll never do is stay at Fort Wilderness in a tent!

worldfanatic

Ever since I read about the building of the Contemporary Resort in a junior high Social Studies class (at the time it was being built, so you know about how old I am), I've wanted to stay there. To me, the Contemporary IS WDW. And every single time we've made a reservation there, something happens where we have to cancel our trip. One year my mom was ill, twice my husband was laid off, then this last time he had to have emergency quadruple bypass surgery.

Then, when we go to re-make our reservations, we can never get in for the time we'll be there or for a price we can afford--on those second tries, there are never any of the somewhat-affordable rooms available--so we end up staying at POFQ.

I love POFQ, but just once before I die, I HAVE to stay at the Contemporary! :cry:

You're story moves me!!!
Don't give up!!
You need to stay at the Contemporary, if only for two nights. DO IT!

MomofKatie

Unless someone else pays for it, I won't ever stay at a WDW Deluxe resort. As much as I'd like to, I just cannot bring myself to pay the prices for a Deluxe.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I'm guessing AE wasn't better?
I don't know WHAT RB is talking about. An EXTREME majority prefers AE to SGE. Trust me on that one.

The thing I regret I will never be able to do is WORK at WDW.
My GF doesn't want to live in Florida...

lilredfoxie

I missed out on a lot of Communicore, then again I was like 7 years old when I went in 1993 so I dont remember too well, I do remember some things from Futurecom but thats about it. From Martin's videos the Backstage Magic/Computer Central area looked like a lot of fun.

I didnt get to see Captain EO, my paretns werent fans of Michael Jackson

I might have went on Mission to Mars in tomorrowland but I dont remember. I dont remember going on American Journeys either.

I missed the last day of the old Living Seas by about one or two days when I went in 2005.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom