What is going on with Beastly Kingdom?

ballewclan

But seriously guys, dont you think Disney could pull it off? Beastly Kingdom!! It does sound like a entire park by itself, otherwise it would have been beastly land or something. Itd be kinda like the anti-cinderella's castle with a dragon living in it. Then the whole loch ness monster concept could be turned into a ride possibly. There is so much to expand on beastly kingdom. Its not the kind of fantasy land like in MK, but more like myths about beasts. They could throw in a ride about big foot, maybe a flume ride in the forests.

Sorry i dont want to start rumors, im just getting creative!

Connor002

But seriously guys, dont you think Disney could pull it off? Beastly Kingdom!! It does sound like a entire park by itself, otherwise it would have been beastly land or something. Itd be kinda like the anti-cinderella's castle with a dragon living in it. Then the whole loch ness monster concept could be turned into a ride possibly. There is so much to expand on beastly kingdom. Its not the kind of fantasy land like in MK, but more like myths about beasts. They could throw in a ride about big foot, maybe a flume ride in the forests.

Sorry i dont want to start rumors, im just getting creative!

i actually think thats a great idea, and if anyone can pull it of, its disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom