What is going on with Beastly Kingdom?

Skippy

is there a new fad starting on this forum, which is... bringing back 3 year old threads that have no point in being discussed? :brick:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
imagineersrock said:
I don't know, but I just heard they are planning on adding a giant wand to SE! That's crazy... lets hope that doesn't happen! :lookaroun

:lol:

In order to remain themed, Disney is planning on adding a giant pair of hedge clippers over the Tree of Life.....

CaptainMichael

ballewclan said:
So you guys think beastly kingdom is dead?
Yes and No. Good ideas never die in WD Imagineering, anything is possible, but it is dead until otherwise stated. I'm sure if there were even the slightest whisper of it coming back to life, Lee or Corrus would let us know.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
ballewclan said:
So you guys think beastly kingdom is dead?

Well considering they have to:
1. Build the monorail out to Disney Studios, DAK, and Downtown Disney,
2. Put in the Indy Ride at the Studios
3. Build Bald Mountain at MK.
4. Put another "gate" somewhere.
5. Build the Harry Potter attraction.
6. Build out the second phase of Pop Century and, last but certainly not least,
7. Build another park somewhere on the continental US....

I think Beastly Kingdom could be on the shelf a while......but thats just my opinion.

disneylands

Account Suspended
I have heard, (maybe on this site) that disney will not be adding new rides/attractions for a while after EE (i think due to some kind of drainage problem) however that doesnt seem to made sense seeing as animal kingdom in the least attended of the disney theme parks. It would be wise to create this land, if they are planning so, at least within the next few years (maybe??) oh well just my say i guess.

wcox377492

While I'd love to see Beastly happen, I don't see it in the forseeable future, however I do believe that Disney has said that rather than adding new gates they will be working to mature/improve the existing parks, which makes me thing we'll see another round of new attraction announcements as the 50th anniversary celebration winds down next year.

Prongs

I know this might sound lame, but what's Beastly Kingdom?, I mean.. is it going to be another Disney park? like Animal Kingdom, or it's just going to be another park area, like Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom?..

wcox377492

Prongs said:
I know this might sound lame, but what's Beastly Kingdom?, I mean.. is it going to be another Disney park? like Animal Kingdom, or it's just going to be another park area, like Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom?..

Beastly Kingdom was originally planned to be part of Animal Kingdom focused on mythical animals, or animals that could have been. It was delayed until after opening, and still has not taken place. there have been a number of rumors about when and if it would appear, one was that it would go either where camp Minnie Mickey is or near it.

MartyMouse

Beastly Kingdom was one of the best ideas developed for Animal Kingdom, it’s a shame it will probably never see the light of day.

Connor002

i could see it coming for animal kingdoms aniversary, they'll make it out to be a big deal, open beastly kingdom with mimiall rides, and build it up later

wcox377492

We can only hope. Even if Beastly goes in minimally with future expansion, it will still be another large step in AK growing as a theme park and gaining legitimacy.

Just wait untill NARNIA blows everything away in the box office this christmas. Those greedy corporate fatcats will have Beastly kingdom greenlit overnight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom