What If: Disney Parks Edition HYPE! Thread!!!

Diplomacy Dog

For those of you unsure about how much time you are able to dedicate; don’t fret! There are no eliminations until the finals. Though considering how large our cast has gotten I may also include a semifinal round!
Ah, good, because this is definitely my first comp and I have certainly never done any armchair imagineering before. I'm a cop, so you know I'm being completely honest here.

ThemeParkPriest

Ah, good, because this is definitely my first comp and I have certainly never done any armchair imagineering before. I'm a cop, so you know I'm being completely honest here.
I’ll be the Judge of that…Step into my office…
Heads up @Tegan pilots a chicken, I'm probably going to use this thread as the main place to post trip updates as a means to battle the inevitable post-trip depression and engage with the game before it starts. 🤣
Time for Tiki Tracker!

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
What if...Diplomacy Dog was Chaos Cat?
Hasan Minhaj Indie Spirit GIF by Film Independent Spirit Awards

ThemeParkPriest

In the next few days you'll get the team assignments as well as some special anouncements of guest judges and more!

In the meantime for the

Question of the Day:
What are some 'what if' Disney Park scenarios you always thought of?

One of them for me has been what if World Showcase was fleshed out as intended
New-Picture-2.png
I didn't really know about the proposed Spain pavilion!
I think “What if?” park proposals like Disney's America and WestCot were built are super interesting to me.

Disney Warrior

In the next few days you'll get the team assignments as well as some special anouncements of guest judges and more!

In the meantime for the

Question of the Day:

New-Picture-2.png
For me the biggest what ifs are WestCot, Disney’s America, Riverfront Square, and all of the original plans for Disneyland Paris (which was actually originally planned for Spain).

Bryan_the_Imagineer

In the meantime for the

Question of the Day:

New-Picture-2.png
What If EuroDisney was a financial success from the start? maybe we would've had WestCOT, Tomorrowland 2055, Disney's America, and Disney MGM Studios Europe built by now.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes

In the meantime for the

Question of the Day:

New-Picture-2.png
I'm a guest reviewer as a judge.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
When it rains it pours,…

My paternal grandpa had a stroke while on a cruise. He was airlifted to a hospital in southern Florida. Tomorrow morning he will be having surgery.

This man is directly responsible for me being the Disney adult that I am today. I may have not become part of this community had it not been for him being able to take our family on so many Disney vacations since I was a kid.

Those amazing vintage theme park maps I just got framed; those were his that he saved for me.

I want you all to know that I will absolutely still be starting the game on time. This will not impact that whatsoever. But I really could use your positive energy/prayers, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom