What If: Disney Parks Edition HYPE! Thread!!!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
On my way home from work yesterday the vehicle in front of me struck the vehicle in front of them. They then reversed into me and did this.

IMG_5214.jpeg

The rear bumper of their Honda Pilot was sitting on top of my hood. That Lego-looking piece of rubber is from their car.

In hindsight it was actually quite frightening. Luckily everyone was physically okay. Mentally I’m still a bit shaken up and out of it. I actually forgot what day it was earlier.

My Jetta is likely totaled but I’ll find out more about that tomorrow.

spacemt354

Chili's
On my way home from work yesterday the vehicle in front of me struck the vehicle in front of them. They then reversed into me and did this.

View attachment 712808

The rear bumper of their Honda Pilot was sitting on top of my hood. That Lego-looking piece of rubber is from their car.

In hindsight it was actually quite frightening. Luckily everyone was physically okay. Mentally I’m still a bit shaken up and out of it. I actually forgot what day it was earlier.

I hope you're doing okay - that looks awful but glad you are safe.

OSUPhantom

View attachment 712808

Oh no! I hope you’re doing alright Tegan, very scary! *hugs*

PerGron

View attachment 712808

Back in 2021 someone rear ended me when I was full stopped and he was going 70. Nothing scarier than a car accident, but im glad you’re alright!

Disney Dad 3000

Don't know how many of you following Rob Yeo on twitter, but he had some input into this project on the art side. This is a solid read and insight on what looks like a fun little water park coming to Minnesota. Almost reads like an imagineering project on the forums in a way with the backstory, artwork, etc.

I know it's not everywhere, but I'm liking the trend of parks of all shapes and sizes trying to dive more into creating higher themed areas. Nothing on the scale of WWHP, GE, CL, etc. but the effort is refreshing.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Original Poster
Current cast list:

1. @TheOriginalTiki
2. @OSUPhantom
3. @Diplomacy Dog
4. @JokersWild
5. @Brer Panther
6. @D Hulk
7. @Architectural Guinea Pig
8. @Dark PerGron
9. @ThemeParkPriest
10. @Disney Warrior
11. @AceAstro
12. @DisneyManOne
13. @tcool123
14. @Henry Mystic
15. @MonorailRed
16. @Shannoninthemagic
17. @FigmentPigments
18. @MickeyWaffleCo.
19. @cdunlap
20. @Bryan_the_Imagineer

For those of you unsure about how much time you are able to dedicate; don’t fret! There are no eliminations until the finals. Though considering how large our cast has gotten I may also include a semifinal round!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom