What If: Disney Parks Edition HYPE! Thread!!!

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
You’re in if you fulfill your commitment to guest judge after a few rounds. You’re not getting in before the game starts, that’s been made clear
Okay, after a few rounds, next round will be better be good for me, I'm predicting like What if Hollywoodland really opened at Disneyland in 1999.

Diplomacy Dog

I'm ready for the next round after a few rounds, If I'm reviewing their rounds, I hope next round after this will be very good for me.
I admit that I don't fully understand what you are saying, but I think I get enough to feel the need to remind you of the importance of patience. Please stop bothering Tegan about getting in; it does nothing but annoy her, especially since the game hasn't started yet.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
I admit that I don't fully understand what you are saying, but I think I get enough to feel the need to remind you of the importance of patience. Please stop bothering Tegan about getting in; it does nothing but annoy her, especially since the game hasn't started yet.
Diplomacy ftw

A good thing chaos cat is missing at the moment

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Okay. I'll stop until the game starts in next month.

OSUPhantom

6643E859-BC07-4F01-A92B-BD1957FE2085.jpeg

When you had one too many beers at Epcot and Mickey and Goofy need to set you straight backstage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom