What If Disney: Disneyland Resort Builds an Better Second Gate

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Goldrush Gulch - Dining

storytellers-cafe-500x375.jpg
mickey-tales-adventure-character-breakfast-grand-californian-disneyland-resort-406.jpg

The Storytellers Café

A Table-Service Restaurant

If you want something more classy but as well more Disney then come inside the famous lodge at the Storytellers Cafe. Celebrate California folklore over a bountiful buffet—and during Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast Buffet, you can say hello to some of your favorite Disney Characters during Breakfast & Brunch.

dining_location_image_869.jpg

Woodlore & Humphrey's Picnic Cart
Snack Cart

J. Audubon Woodlore & Humphrey the Bear are cooking up some great delights in the woods of Bear Country but sometimes Humphrey can't help himself from eating all of this food, He is one big hungry bear that's for sure. Some stuff at Woodlore & Humphrey's Picnic Cart they had are Disney's World Famous Turkey Legs, Sandwiches, Chips & a whole other kind of food for a Picnic.

Goldrush Gulch - Retail

12128780533_af06a78455_b.jpg

Rushin' River Outfitters
Wilderness Wears, & Gears, Grizzly River Run Stuff, Swimwear, etc

Located inside the Eureka Gold & Timber Co., previously this building was used for Timbering Wood & Finding Mysterious Gold now as a Wilderness Wear & Gear Store. People can find some gear fitting when people want to have adventures in Goldrush Gulch or if you want get wet on the crazy river rafting ride of Grizzly River Run, their also Swimsuits & Towels required as well for all ages just in-case they don't want their clothes getting so soaking wet, because after all; Grizzly River Run is the Wettest Ride in the Wilderness. & for those who want to had Gold, this store still sell gold pieces since the store open after The Town of Eureka was open before the earthquake strike this town.

Big Al's.png

Big Al's
Country Bears & Redwood Forest Jamboree Items

At the exit of the Redwood Forest Jamboree its Big Al's, a Country Bears/Redwood Forest Jamboree themed store fill with toys, clothes, toys, cups & mugs, candy & many goods theme to this amazing band.

o_1act21lsh10r94cgj6tdqnloao.jpg
o_1act21lshpkdriv1b9fcrgjvuq.jpg

Goldrush Gulch Trading Post
Disney Pins, Shirts & other goods

At the Goldrush Gulch Trading Post, is home to some Goldrush & Grizzly themed merchandise, Hats, Toys, Vinylmation & who knows maybe a little gold if your lucky to find some. But this trading store is mostly home to Disney pins. If you are looking for pins and pin trading this shop is one of the largest in the DCA that specializes in pins.

So as we say goodbye to the Beauty of the Wilderness of Goldrush Gulch & Say Hello to California's Salty Beaches & Catchy Waves to the Thrills & Splits of Surf City USA. So i hope all of you got your swimsuits & towels ready as we're Surfin' the USA in the California Sun, all coming up very soon.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
I'm so Sorry for the huge wait, because i'm now in The Imaginarium if u wanna to check it out in that blue text on the title but i'm back for a little bit, so if you're ready to see the last land of DCA then lets begin as we are Surfin' the U.S.A. all the way to Surf City USA

Paradise Pier postcard.png

Surf City USA
Grabbed your Bathing Suit & your Surfboard & Surfed to those Sunny Californian Boardwalks of Yesteryear
TIMELINE: 1950s/60s

Surf City USA is originally resembled a modern seaside amusement park of the 1950s/60s. The area take also some inspired Seaside Amusement Parks of the Past or Present like the Santa Monica Pier, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, Pacific Ocean Park Pier in Venice and The Pike in Long Beach & it features mostly generic carnival style rides with some Disney plussing.

Surf City USA is also home to three sub-areas on is The Grand Boardwalk, as the main area of all of Surf City USA, The Pacifica 66 which its the Boardwalk/Beach version of Route 66 & with as well a touch of California Crazy too & finally is Mickey's Beach Village, its kinda like Mickey's Toontown across the way/next door from Disneyland but in a beachy cartoonish feel with your favorite Mickey & Friends Pals.

Land Layout & Details

Attractions: 62. Wipeout Cyclone, 63. Fish Gliders, 64. King Triton’s Carousel, 65. Games of the Boardwalk, 66. Sun Wheel, 67. Maliboomer, 68. California Swingers, 69. Mulholland Madness, 70. Goofy's Jumpin' Jellyfish, 71. Donald's Cowabunga Water Works, 72. Mickey & Friends Rockin' Beach Party, 73. Surf City Wave Pool

Dining: 74. Avalon Cove and The Cove Bar, 75. Catch a Flave, 76. Boardwalk Betsy's Strips, Dips 'n' Chips, 77. Corn Dog Castle, 78. Daisy's Frosted Treats

Retail: 79. Treasures in Paradise, 80. Wipeout Outpost, 81. Pacific Ocean Photos, 82. Souvenir 66, 83. Gerdie's Sunglass Shack, 84. Minnie's Beach Fashions, 85. Lifeguard Pluto's

1ca4fdb184c326e4e6cbe2881971cbfa.jpg

As guests walked into the archway gates to Surf City USA & as well for the first area of this land The Grand Boardwalk, they would discover that Its Fun in the Sun for Everyone in Surf City USA with famous rides, games & food for the whole family to enjoyed.

avaloncove_redroof2006ww.jpg
treasures_tower2008ah.jpg
catchaflave_neoncone2006cb.jpg

If you like a fancy meal from a world-renowned chef then over on the right side of the entrance to Surf City is the Avalon Cove and The Cove Bar, a real, one-of-a-kind restaurant & bar for those who appreciate creatively prepared, beautifully presented meals made from the finest, freshest California ingredients. Avalon Cove is a 2 to 3 level Restaurant with 350 seats for everyone & choose between indoor & outdoor seating from stunting views from the pier & the Wipeout Cyclone Coaster, This restaurant also serves as a Character Dining Experience by meeting Ariel from The Little Mermaid or even your favorite Mickey & Friends. & on the left is Treasures in Paradise. “Your search is over! Find a fun-filled treasured souvenir for the child on your list—children’s apparel; children’s hats; toys and dolls; saltwater taffy and other sweets.” What could be better than having some icey cold treats and beverages on a Hot Californian Summer day well next to Treasures in Paradise its Catch a Flave, Here at this cold place you could can pick your favorite stuff from a ice cold drink of Coca-Cola or even get a Soft-Served Ice Cream.

Wipeout2.jpg

The Major attraction of Surf City USA is the Wipeout Cyclone, Wipeout Cyclone is the only roller coaster at the Disneyland Resort to feature an inversion. With a top speed of 55 miles per hour (89 km/h), the roller coaster was the fastest ride at the Disneyland Resort and one of the fastest rides at any Disney theme park. & after taking a thrill on the wildest ride in all of California then take a on-ride photo with you at the exit of Wipeout Cyclone at Wipeout Outpost, where you can make a-lot of Memories & as well some sweet Wipeout Cyclone merch from Shirts to Plushes, etc.

s1050709_130.jpg
KTC_-_Outside_view.jpg

Over on Wipeout Cyclone's Helix is a ride that takes flight, its Fish Gliders, an Aviator swing ride from Chance Rides, If you can just imagined if Fish could even Fly. & next to Fish Gliders is a Merry-Go-Rounding experience at King Triton's Carousel of the Sea, just the right carousel when you went to a Boardwalk when you're a kid.

Don't worry i'm not at the end its or stopping the land yet, i'm just putting out another page right now for more images. Please Stand By, Thank You for your Cooperation.

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Gone for a few days but moving on at Surf City USA & continuing on still at The Grand Boardwalk.

games_newfacades2009ww.jpg
strips2_screamintrain2001ah.jpg

Next to The Grand Carousel, Test your Skills over to the Games of the Boardwalk. Real amusement piers have carnival games. And, by golly, so does this park at DCA. Try your skill or challenge your friends or family at each of the seven games & win a price. & next to the Games of the Boardwalk is Boardwalk Betsy's Strips, Dips 'n' Chips, Boardwalk Betsy serves deep-fried fish filets, deep-fried chicken strips, and deep-fried mozzarella strips—all served with deep-fried jumbo french fries. If that’s not enough fryer fat for you, you can also get deep-fried funnel cakes.

pop_entrance2001ah.jpg

Smile... Have your picture taken on a 1900s boardwalk or catching a wave in this fantasy photo studio at the Pacific Ocean Photos. This novelty photo studio is located right next to Strips, Dips ’n’ Chips & below the Giant Mickey head loop of Wipeout Cyclone.

sunwheel_maliboomer2001tm.jpg
maliboomer_2withtrack2002ah.jpg

The Biggest Attraction overall at Surf City USA but it’s not only a Ferris Wheel. It’s the Sun Wheel. The California Sun smiles at you from the center of the 160-foot diameter amusement wheel. At the Sun Wheel you can decide if you want a tame, conventional Ferris Wheel ride or a thrilling ride in a gondola that moves and swings. & Fun Fact about this attraction is that the giant wheel with its California Sun face was the focal point of the park’s Surf City USA section—described in Disney’s 2000 annual report as “the ultimate beachfront amusement zone, filled with thrilling attractions and vibrant graphics associated with the heyday of the great seaside amusement park piers.” & Behind the Sun Wheel in this picture its Maliboomer, This attraction is a launching tower attraction & Actually, Maliboomer is not really a high-striker game—but it’s themed to look like one. And not just any high-striker game, but a space-themed one.

orange_2disneyconcept2.jpg

The Next Attraction by this Man-Made Bay of Surf City USA is California Swingers, Its a 48-seat Zierer Wave Swinger that riders swung on suspended seats from the very top from flight & synchronized with some Californian/Rock 'n' Roll music.

corndog2_billboard2002ww.jpg

& finally what a way to end at The Grand Boardwalk is a place to eat at Corn Dog Castle, This place its like the corn dog version of Turkey Legs. Get ready for a big, all-beef hot dog—a traditional frankfurter or spicy sausage—dipped into a golden cornmeal batter, deep fried to a crunchy brown, and served hot. If you prefer cheese, order a generous bar of cheddar prepared the same way.

& That's is the grand tour of the first area of Surf City USA; The Grand Boardwalk. Very soon we're going to Route 66 but the beach version of that in Pacifica 66 & then we're going to transform from the real boardwalks to the cartoon world of the boardwalks at are second area of Surf City USA; Mickey's Beach Village, The Beach Version of Disneyland's Mickey's Toontown, all & more coming soon. So Stay Tuned to those waves dude.

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
dcapreview_route66left111000tm.jpg

The Second area of the land its none other than taking a drive to the crazy Mulholland Drive of the Pacifica 66 which its the Boardwalk/Beach version of Route 66 & with as well a touch of California Crazy too.

444045801_56a2d1eb16_z.jpg

The main attraction of this area is the Mulholland Madness, Mulholland Drive, the famous road that winds its way from Hollywood to the Malibu coast, was the inspiration for this “Wild Mouse” ride that takes you on a winding, obstacle-ridden, fun-filled drive above Surf City USA. This coaster also has On-Board Audio themed to the late 1950s to the mid 1960s great music like for example The Beach Boys famous song hit "I Get Around" & many other songs to fit this coaster.

souvenir66tower_2002ah.jpg
sun2glass_pink2002ah.jpg

Souvenir 66 is a place as for Souvenirs for the Road but what it is about. Well “Designed after the roadside retail shops that sprung up alongside Route 66 to serve travelers, Souvenir 66 offers a variety of travel and tourism-themed gifts, sundries and collectibles. For the ‘California Adventurer’ in us all!” & finally for Pacifica 66 is Gerdie's Sunglass Shack, in a “California Crazy” building that’s no doubt named after animation pioneer Winsor McKay’s Gertie the Dinosaur. There’s something at California Adventure that’s the “real deal.” It’s 100% genuine, and it’s up in the sky, shining brightly onto the park—the California sun.​

& That's is for our little drive around to Route 66 version from the beach. Soon we're going to Mickey's Beach Village, Stay Tuned as i'm getting this land ready for u.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
IMG_9005.JPG
Before i start my last area for Surf City USA which its Mickey's Beach Village, Right now i'm reworking my DCA better version plan, the old one is cover with messy pencil dust, thats what i like to called. So this is a teaser of my new version of this plan. Plus i might make a new logo design for the better version of DCA & i'm also adding some Unified Graphic Iconography like Ideal Buildout / @RandySavage is doing if you like to see in his Twitter account right here in parts;

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Hey there everyone, its been awhile since i left & people are wondering where HomeImagineer he was going to do the last area of the better version of DCA, well i would tell you that the reason i left too long is i had a a-lot of drawing & planning my other projects, going to my home park Canada's Wonderland to check out Winterfest & as well of doing a little Xmas shopping because its December. But i would promise all of you either i would come back this week or next week of finishing the last land for DCA of where we left off to, & that would be Mickey's Beach Village.

Until then i would be seeing you soon this or next week. So Long for Now ^^

MickeyMouse10

Looks great, you're doing an amazing job.

I always thought they could do more with the Grizzly Peak area. I would have put in an "UP" themed land that explores the California wilderness. It could work effectively with their current attractions as well, like "Soarin".

As is there's too much nothingness, Grand Californian guests deserve better. Especially with how much they are paying. What's the point of having convenient entry? If it takes them 20 minutes to get to real E-ticket attractions, like "Radiator Springs" or "Incredicoaster".

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Looks great, you're doing an amazing job.

I always thought they could do more with the Grizzly Peak area. I would have put in an "UP" themed land that explores the California wilderness. It could work effectively with their current attractions as well, like "Soarin".

As is there's too much nothingness, Grand Californian guests deserve better. Especially with how much they are paying. What's the point of having convenient entry? If it takes them 20 minutes to get to real E-ticket attractions, like "Radiator Springs" or "Incredicoaster".
yeah maybe i could to that for the future of the better version of DCA, maybe putting in an UP attraction but i got to make sure about the themed, story, location & timing.

Also i'm planning another hotel idea for the future from Surf City,

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
I told u i'm back as planned, so lets get into our last area of Surf City USA, Mickey's Beach Village.​

942155189d858bfec1a4a55c977be374.jpg

Welcome to Mickey's Beach Village at Surf City USA, The Beach version of Mickey's Toontown at Disney's California Adventure.

aquaplay-water-play-structure-manufacturers-AP1750-coco-key-water-resort-usa-830x550-c.jpg

Cowabunga Dudes the first attraction is Donald's Cowabunga Water Works, a "multi-level interactive waterplay attraction" over 90 play elements including a 1,000 gallon eight-foot tipping bucket, multiple water slides, water curtains, bridges, hydro blasters, hose jets, & water wheels.

butterflies-minnie-ready-for-the-beach-minnie-mouse-summer-clipart-11563042810jvpp0rg1uh.png
s-l300.jpg

If you don't have a Bathing Suit or Sunscreen or any beach supplies then Minnie Mouse & Lifeguard Pluto can help you with that. For beach clothiers like Swimwear, Towels & Shades is here at Minnie's Beach Fashions & for Safe Fun in the Sun like Sunscreen & hats is here in Lifeguard Pluto's

5642282459_30ddd59d3e_o-58f5328a5f9b581d59db14db.jpg

If you wanna have a jumping good time then Goofy has some jellyfish friends on Goofy's Jumpin' Jellyfish, a parachute jump–style ride just right for your little ones. This attraction is similar to that of the Maliboomer, but scaled down to more child-sized proportions. Come & Get a Cold Treat at Daisy's Frosted Treats, where is home to Frozen Yogurts, Snow Cones, Ice Cream Cones, Slushies, Ice-Cold Coca-Cola & much more just to get your taste buds frozen.

typhoonlagoon03-bowles.jpg

Surf's Up Dudes over at the Surf City Wave Pool. Catch a wave & splash and play in this amazing wave pool & feel the warm sand at Surf City's amazing attraction like you're in a real beach.

DJOTuFvVAAELsWz.jpg

Next to waves of the Surf City Wave Pool is The Rocky Cove Stage & now playing is Mickey & Friends Rockin' Beach Party, where Mickey & his Friends are in their swimsuits & got sun-blocked too & getting ready for the best beach party ever with some great beach songs from the 1950s & 1960s.​

& That's the Attractions, Dining & Shopping here at the place Where Great Fun in the Sun for Everyone at Surf City USA. Soon I'm going to expand little details of this land & then we will get to the attractions, food & more. I would be back soon.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Hey There Everyone, just a update, this project is really not cancelled or done, i'm just taking a break of it & starting new projects like An Alternatively Version of the Universal Orlando Resort if all of you like the check this project out that i'm making in that blue highlight text there, & as well for my next upcoming project of My Version of Walt Disney World, & this project would still had their 4 Original Parks (The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios & Animal Kingdom) but with more stuff & which it would come soon this year & finally for my fifth gate idea in that blue text here The Magic is Calling for Adventure at Walt Disney World i would return to that soon.

But don't worry I would still be finishing up the final land of DCA which would come soon as i'm finishing up a few touching on this final land of the Better Version of DCA.

But for now, See You Real Soon.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Hey Everyone, i always forgot to make another post but i was really busy of doing a-lot of stuff like doing a-lot of work or even going back to the states.

So i apologize to everyone that i take me so long. & i would still do the details of Surf City USA maybe tonight or tomorrow & try not to get left out of making my projects.

Thanks for ur Understanding & See Ya Real Soon

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Now that i'm back & summer is here, its time for the Moment you had been waiting for for a longest of time. Its finally time for the details for Surf City U.S.A.​

134-1349584_attention-grabbing-digital-marketing-thats-bold-clear-carnival-barker-clip-art.jpg

Cast member outfits
Cast members wear Victorian Carnival/Boardwalk outfits inspired by the Californian Boardwalk Amusement Parks of the 1920's or the 1950's.​

SC Characters.png

Walkaround Characters
You can meet Mickey and Pluto as Lifeguards & Swimmer Minnie in their swimsuit delights. & you can also meet Surfing Goofy, Sunbathing Daisy & Wacky Donald rocking the waves.​

Restrooms
The first restroom is next to Treasures in Paradise Shop & Catch a Flave Ice Cream Shop.

The second restroom is somewhere from the Midway Area & final restroom is found alongside near Daisy's Frosted Treats.​

lion-trash-can-lid-4.jpg
clown-trash-can-cover-2020-2--598x800.jpg

Trashcans
The trashcans here are themed to 20th century trashcans either with a animal or a clown.​

unnamed.png

Benches
The Benches here are are the same in this pic.​

a7a2ca78-f839-4ef8-8c15-ebec1a5c5da4.jpg
download.jpg

Lighting
The Lighting/Light Poles/Lamps here at Surf City USA are kinda more of a Victorian-Vibe to those Lamp-Poles & even the lighting of the buildings of Surf City are like String Lights Popcorn Lights from any Boardwalk Park of the 20th Century.​

& there you had it for the details for Surf City, Stay Tuned because soon i'm doing to Attractions, Dining & Shopping for this Paradise Pier Place for Everyone.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
I'm back once again & for awhile. I'm still making this project still but i got left behind because of the things i like to do in the summer before the summer season is over & Back to School Season starts, So that's why i'm getting back to my work. & Yes i know its been a 2-year project for me & taking breaks for a long time & thinking of stuff for other projects too.

But once again i'm back & ready to tell all of you the attractions at our final land - (Surf City U.S.A.) to my Version of DCA, so if you are ready, Then let's Get our Swimsuits & Surfboards because we're going surfing to the greatest attractions at Surf City.

Surf City USA - Attractions

1661817141842.png

Cyclone Wipeout
An E-Ticket Roller Coaster

Get Ready Screamers & Surfers for the Wildest Ride at the Pier. "Cowabunga Dudes"

enhance

HEIGHT REQUIREMENT

“Imagine a roller coaster modeled after the traditional wooden coasters of the 1920s to the 1950s of Yesteryear. Now add a launch that takes you from 0-to-55 miles per hour in under five seconds, a loop-de-loop around a glimmering silhouette of Mickey Mouse’s head, over a mile of track reaching heights of 120 feet, and a 108-foot drop at 50 degrees—and you’ve got Cyclone Wipeout’, the adrenaline rush of the century!”

Wipeout Cyclone is the clone coaster that is California Screamin' in our real world at DCA. It is the only roller coaster at the Disneyland Resort with an inversion, and is the fastest at the park with a top speed of 55 miles per hour (89 km/h). At 6,072 feet long, is the longest inverting roller coaster in the world, At 122 feet high, it is the tallest roller coaster of any Disney resort.

RIDE STATS
Attraction Type: Launched Roller Coaster
Manufacturer: Intamin Amusement Rides
Designer: Walt Disney Imagineering
Theme: Boardwalk Wooden Coaster of the Yesteryears - (1920s-50s)
Lift/Launch System: Linear Induction Motor (LIM)
Length: 6,072 ft (1,851 m)

Height: 122 ft (37 m)
Drop: 108 ft (33 m)
Speed: 55 mph (89 km/h)
Duration: 1:20
Height restriction: 48 in (122 cm)
Hosts: Dee Bradley Baker
Music: Gary Hoey & George Wilkins

1661819208519.png

Fish Gliders
An D-Ticket Suspended Flat Ride

"Who Never Knew that Fish could Fly"

Inside the Wipeout Cyclone's Helix is a Flat Ride themed to Flying Fish. This flat ride is a Chance Rides Aviator. The 100-foot-tall telescoping tower lifts riders into the sky with good views from the Pier & a little bit of the whole park, where they can control their own flights. With its sixteen two-passenger seats, the Aviator has the capacity to hold 32 riders.

RIDE STATS
Attraction Type: Aviator
Manufacturer: Chance Rides
Theme: Flying Fish
Height: 100 ft (37 m)
Speed: 35 mph
Duration: 1:20
Height restriction: 42 inches accompanied / 48 inches unaccompanied

1661820149971.png

King Triton's Carousel of the Sea
An C-Ticket Carousel Ride

"King Triton invited all of you to join in the Sea Creature Parade in a Merry-Go-Round Experience"

Unlike the horse arrangement of the King Arthur Carrousel in Disneyland next door, it featured two undersea chariots and 56 sea creatures native to the Pacific Ocean & California coast such as seahorses, flying fish, whales, dolphins, sea lions, otters, and garibaldis. Purists will point out that it was misnamed, as any carousel that features animals other than horses is called a merry-go-round.

The rounding boards are decorated with sixteen shields, each representing a California amusement pier or beachfront amusement zone, along with its opening year like - The Pike at Long Beach in 1905, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk at Santa Cruz in 1907, Santa Monica Pier at Santa Monica in1909, Belmont Park at San Diego in 1925, Venice Pier at Venice in 1925 & even the short-living boardwalk which is Pacific Ocean Park at Santa Monica in 1958.

RIDE STATS
Attraction Type: 50 Foot Carousel
Manufacturer: D.H. Morgan Manufacturing
Theme: Different Kinds of Fish & Sea Creatures
Music: Various
Vehicle Type: Carousel
Vehicles: 56
Riders per vehicle: 1
Rows: 4
Riders per row: 1
Duration: 2 minutes
Host: King Triton - (Played by Kenneth Mars)

1661820932288.png

Games of the Boardwalk
"Come & Test your Skills at this Winner Wonderland Filling with Games"

Here at the Games of the Boardwalk “The best-known games of the old-time boardwalks await you at the festive midway booths on the Surf City Pier. Test your skill and try your luck. Who knows, you might just walk away with a cool prize!” This Boardwalk is home to 7/8 games - Boardwalk Bowl, Dolphin Derby, San Joaquin Volley, Shore Shot, Angels in the Outfield, New Haul Fishery & Cowhuenga Pass

https://www.yesterland.com/games.html

1661826063829.png

Sun Wheel
An D-Ticket Ferris Wheel

"One Sun. Two ways to Ride"

The Sun Wheel is about 160-foot (48.8 m) & its Inspired by Wonder Wheel at Deno's Wonder Wheel Amusement Park in Coney Island, New York, which also features both sliding and fixed gondolas, the Sun Wheel has a large Sun face at its center & The sun face looks like ornamental art from the 1970s, influenced by Mexican folk art—just really big. The California Sun remains stationary as the ride rotates behind it.

Before you board the Sun Wheel, you’ll have to decide if you want a tame, conventional Ferris Wheel ride or a thrilling ride in a gondola that moves and swings.

RIDE STATS
Attraction Type: Eccentric Wheel
Manufacturer: Intamin Amusement Rides
Theme: Boardwalk
Vehicle Type: Gondola
Vehicles: 24
Riders per vehicle: 6 to 8
Height: 60-foot (48.8 m)
Duration: 10 minutes

1661829356855.png

MaliBoomer
An C-Ticket Space-Shot Tower Ride

“What goes up, must come down!
These three 180 foot high towers
will launch true thrill seekers
straight up at a dizzying rate.”

enhance

HEIGHT REQUIREMENT

Here its no ordinary carnival, and MaliBoomer is no ordinary high-striker game. Here, there are three towers; they’re ten times the height of a typical high-striker game; and you get to be the puck! Actually, MaliBoomer is not really a high-striker game—but it’s themed to look like one. And not just any high-striker game, but a space-themed one.

It also contained "Scream Shields", used to block the screams from reaching residents of Anaheim and neighboring Garden Grove as the park is located near a residential area.

RIDE STATS
Attraction Type: Space Shot
Manufacturer: S&S Worldwide
Theme: High Striker Game
Height: 185 ft (56 m)
Speed: 40 mph (64 km/h)
G-force: 3.5
Vehicles: 3
Riders per vehicle: 16
Riders per row: 4
Duration: 1:30
Hosts: Dee Bradley Baker
Height restriction: 52 in (132 cm)

1661830378473.png

California Swingers
An B-Ticket Wave Swinger

“Swing-A-Round on the Boardwalk's Best Swing Ride”

Instead of the swings going inside the Orange like in the real world from DCA 2001, i was thinking an Boardwalk-Style Swing Ride of the 20th Century with a slap of some Californian/Rock 'n' Roll music from the late 1950s to the 1960s.

RIDE STATS
Attraction Type: Wave Swinger
Manufacturer: Zierer
Theme: 1950's/60s California
Height: 40 ft (12 m)
Speed: 40 mph (64 km/h)
Vehicle Type: Chairs
Vehicles: 48
Riders per vehicle: 1
Duration: 1:30
Height restriction: 40 in (102 cm)

1661831179334.png

Mulholland Madness
An D-Ticket Wild Mouse Coaster

“Mulholland Drive, the famous road that winds its way from Hollywood to the Malibu coast, was the inspiration for this ‘Wild Mouse’ ride that takes you on a winding, obstacle-ridden, fun-filled drive above Surf City U.S.A."

enhance

HEIGHT REQUIREMENT

Los Angeles is known worldwide for the freeways that carry traffic through the endless urban sprawl of the city and its suburbs. But there are also winding two-lane roads in the city’s many hills and mountains. The most famous of these is Mulholland Drive, named in honor of William D. Mulholland, the Irish-born Los Angeles Water Bureau Chief and City Engineer who brought water to the thirsty city—and who envisioned the road. Many roads climb up into the mountains, but Mulholland Drive ties them all together as it follows the ridgeline of the Hollywood Hills and Santa Monica Mountains. Today the Mulholland Scenic Parkway and Corridor stretches for 55 miles.

This ride is a tribute to Mulholland Drive.

Well, in truth, the ride really only resembles Mulholland Drive in that both have many diamond-shaped yellow warning signs.

The ride is decorated with a cartoony mural that folds in and out like a roadmap. In fact, it is a roadmap. It shows Mulholland Drive and many landmarks along its route.

RIDE STATS
Attraction Type: Wild Mouse
Manufacturer: MACK Rides
Theme: Mulholland Drive
Length: 1,200 ft (370 m)
Height: 55 ft (17 m)
Speed: 27 mph (43 km/h)
Riders per vehicle: 4
Rows: 2
Riders per row: 4
Duration: 1:45
Height restriction: 42 in (107 cm)

We had done the attractions from The Grand Boardwalk & Pacifica 66. But this is just the beginning of the attractions from Surf City USA, soon we going to the last 3/4 attractions at Surf City's final area Mickey's Beach Village. So we will surf you later dudes.

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
DDS1.jpg
1670025882579.png

Donald's Cowabunga Water Works
An "Multi-Level Interactive Water-Play Area

"Come & Make a Splash at Donald's Cowabunga Water Works"

a "multi-level interactive waterplay attraction" over 90 play elements including a 1,000 gallon eight-foot tipping bucket with Huey, Dewey & Louie in their swimtrunks tipping the bucket, multiple water slides, water curtains, bridges, hydro blasters, hose jets, & water wheels. There would be an Voice-Over Sound on that 1,000 gallon eight-foot tipping bucket with Huey, Dewey and Louie counting down to tip the full bucket of water. Sometimes in this area, Donald in his swimtrunks & water wings would come out & do a little show with either a song from Tokyo Disneyland's Donald Super-Duck Parade - (Because of the catchy beachy music).​

1670026579829.png

Goofy's Jumpin' Jellyfish
An "B-Ticket Parachute Jump–Style Ride"

"Come & Make a Splash at Donald's Cowabunga Water Works"

This is a parachute jump–style ride just right for your little ones. This attraction is similar to that of the Maliboomer, but scaled down to more child-sized proportions.

1670026514756.png

Surf City Wave Pool
"Wave Pool at Paradise Bay"

"Come on In, the Wave Pool is Fine"

Catch a Wave & splash and play in this amazing wave pool & feel the warm sand at Surf City's amazing attraction like you're in a real beach.​

& So that's it for the attractions all around Surf City U.S.A. well for now. Soon i would do a storyboard idea on Mickey & Friends Rockin' Beach Party Stage Show at The Rocky Cove Stage for this project, but i need a little help with the story, so if everyone has any ideas, characters & songs for this show please tell me in the project in the comments. Thanks. Soon we're going to Surf City's Dining & Shop Offerings for this land so stay tuned & Have a Happy Holidays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom