what if Aerosmith left RNRC

obviously everybody has there own opinion but pick from the most picked

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeathBySka1986

I can't believe no one has mentioned them yet...

Joan Jett and the Blackhearts!

or The Runaways (though, SADLY, most people on this board have probably never even heard of this groundbreaking all female rock band before... :brick: )

DisneyGeek4Life

Iron Maiden would be my first choice. I think they would fit perfectly. Just for fun I would like to see Richard Cheese. Yeah, that would be great:lol:

wdwcastwannabe

easy question with an easier answer...the dave matthews band with any of the following songs playing:

the last stop
stand up (for it)
rhyme and reason
tripping billies
too much
i did it

Dagger

CommandoDisney said:
i was actually thinking about this the other day. i would imagine aerosmith has some sort of contract with the ride thats keep them there for the certain period of time but what about after that?

I wasn't even thinking it wasn't permanent. I guess a period of time sounds more realistic. I would imagine they'll continue to resign with Aerosmith for as long as Aerosmith wants to, etc.

I voted for U2 but I agree the Rolling Stones would've been ideal!

yoda_5729

I may be mistaken....but wasn't the track for the rock n` roller coaster designed to match up with those specific songs.....I know the vehicles all have five different tracks....but isn't the musical track somhow coordinated with the way the track changes from turns and corkscrews and all that? Just wondering :wave:

WRE4ever

rhcp or green day...green day would make it fun but i dont think alotta of there music would be in the disney ethics rhcp woud make it really fun

pinjim

ScrapIron said:
KISS? Really? There are actually people whose interest in KISS goes beyond a 6 month period during their junior year in high school? Wow!
quote]

Do you seriously think this? Have you been under the 'rock' in Rock'n'Roll?

I'd pick Hillary Duff:animwink:

RedGear

PurpleDragon said:
I have to say

1. Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. No Doubt.
3. Van Halen
4. Eagles
5. U2 (however I can't stand them)

Ditto I am not a U2 fan at all, especially after the ipod commercials!!!

EpcoTim

ISTCPilot1989 said:
What about AC/DC or Zeppelin
You'd have to get AC/DC not to swear for 3 minutes, impossible. And you'd have to get Townsend to wear a looser fitting pair of pants, and to not thrust constatnly.

CThaddeus

I'm all for getting rid of Aerosmith. Any time they want to leave I'll be the first one to cheer. I'm definitely in favor of getting away from hair bands in general. Someone beat me to my first thought - Queen. I always thought a great combination theme-wise would be The Cars doing "Shake it Up." Or maybe an even better idea would be to get numerous different songs that would fit (edit them slightly if necessary), then randomly play them. That way, if your first ride felt like an audio assault, maybe your second time (or third time) around would be a song you truly like. Then they could also replace that awful preshow video with people who can act. No offense to the woman in it whose name escapes me at the moment. She's usually a good actress, but even she comes off as though she's reading cue cards.

Bill Smugs

AC/DC or Van Halan would both be cool. Didn't Van Halan do the music for Rockit Mountain (aka Space Mountain in Disneyland at night).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom