what if Aerosmith left RNRC

obviously everybody has there own opinion but pick from the most picked

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gucci65

speck76 said:
Britney Spears pre- getting fat and trashy (but post job)

Wouldn't you all just love to ride Britney? (pre-fat and trashy of course)

Nope, I'd prefer to continue riding Aerosmith:lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
after much thought and deliberation in my head...... somebody that is established, not a one hit wonder, it has to be a band that rocks..... i mean come on (i wont make fun of others selections....) and they have some life left in them (marketable wise) my vote would be for KISS.

love or hate their music, they are an attractionin itself with the presense they bring.

regardless of whether youre a KISS fan or not, i really dont think theyd be appropriate for disney, NOT SAYING that the other bands listed necessarily are, but well, gene simmons is a dirt bag

joel_maxwell

CommandoDisney said:
regardless of whether youre a KISS fan or not, i really dont think theyd be appropriate for disney, NOT SAYING that the other bands listed necessarily are, but well, gene simmons is a dirt bag
i know what you mean.... one of the suggested bands basically keeps the pot market alive and strong in S. America.

:rolleyes:

i dont think that would fly..... too high. ok, enough with the cheese

shoppingnut

CommandoDisney said:

I don't think you could find a band that didn't have some dirt bag qualities running through it. I think dirt bagness is a requirement for rock bands:lol: .

Chape19714

Rock n Rollercoaster starring the doodlebops! YES! :lol:

Aerosmith works so seemlessly with the ride, I can't imagine anyone else.

popsicletrees

If they put U2 into the ride wouldn't U2 want the ride changed so it would stop midway through and make you watch a film about being a humanitarian and saving the world? haha. I actually really like U2 and think they are advocates for an excellent cause.

My 5 would be:
1) Led Zeppelin (if they were still together)
2) Rolling Stones
3) Dave Matthews Band
4) Foo Fighters
5) E.L.O. (they could use lazers in the ride and play Evil Woman)

joel_maxwell

popsicletrees said:
If they put U2 into the ride wouldn't U2 want the ride changed so it would stop midway through and make you watch a film about being a humanitarian and saving the world? haha. I actually really like U2 and think they are advocates for an excellent cause.

My 5 would be:
1) Led Zeppelin (if they were still together)
2) Rolling Stones
3) Dave Matthews Band
4) Foo Fighters
5) E.L.O. (they could use lazers in the ride and play Evil Woman)
since this has been mentioned a few times now....... i really dont see how this would make a good coaster. im a fan. but this is defiantely not in the top 50 bands i want to hear on a coaster.

cmatt

1) Metallica
2) Slipknot
3) Prodigy
4) Nile
5) Ministry

meh - one can only but dream - prodigy would make LOADS of sense :p

but hmmm some of those bands are a bit extreme tho :lol: for disney :p

disneyrockz

MY_NAME_STITCH said:
How about a band that appeals to multiple generations and has a perfect name for the ride:

Rock-n-Rollercoaster with the Rolling Stones:sohappy:

the rolling stones were who disney oringinally wanted but they wanted to much money so they went with aerosmith

Sledge

Account Suspended
disneyrockz said:
the rolling stones were who disney oringinally wanted but they wanted to much money so they went with aerosmith
Which is stupid since...
A) Having a roller coaster starring a band has never been done before
B) It's tons of free publicity and it's probably introduced many fans to Aerosmith that never would have shown any interest before

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom