What I think...as of today...for now...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
What? SeaCastle posting a picture.. With circles.. Showing us what he saw... Imagine that... If only others who claim to see things followed in SeaCastle's footsteps, some of this bickering nonsense could have been avoided...

77.png

Captain Chaos

They won't wait all the way to next years D23 convention right??? Right?

My bet is that no formal announcement will be made so they can keep modifying things. The first real look we get at this may be when the walls come down and guests are allowed in. Because of people like us, they have to constantly comment on changes to things they haven't even built yet.

Honestly, why even announce something anymore??? ALl they are going to do is cut, cut cut anyway and give us a shell of what they annouced... So, just build it and we'll go on as it the area was always there...

SeaCastle

Honestly, why even announce something anymore??? ALl they are going to do is cut, cut cut anyway and give us a shell of what they annouced... So, just build it and we'll go on as it the area was always there...

Who said anything about cuts and trims? All we've seen here the past few months are rumors about how the project is being re-considered for the better and how things are getting plussed.

Captain Chaos

Who said anything about cuts and trims? All we've seen here the past few months are rumors about how the project is being re-considered for the better and how things are getting plussed.

Wait... hold on... In the past Disney has been known to ake an announcement and then cut things as the project got close to getting off the ground... It happens with them a lot... I know this FLE has been different, but then again, has it? They announced things that now aren't being built. Granted, the cuts were for the better, since they are being replaced, fact is they still announced something that now is not coming.

I was saying why announce anything anymore? Just start building something, and as the project gets off the ground and all plans finalized, THEN announce it... Don't announce, give people something to look forward to, then yank the rug out from under them (again in this case this was for the best but in years past that wasn't the case)....

SeaCastle

Wait... hold on... In the past Disney has been known to ake an announcement and then cut things as the project got close to getting off the ground... It happens with them a lot... I know this FLE has been different, but then again, has it? They announced things that now aren't being built. Granted, the cuts were for the better, since they are being replaced, fact is they still announced something that now is not coming.

I was saying why announce anything anymore? Just start building something, and as the project gets off the ground and all plans finalized, THEN announce it... Don't announce, give people something to look forward to, then yank the rug out from under them (again in this case this was for the best but in years past that wasn't the case)....

I understand your point. I haven't been around here long enough to tell if what FLE (or NF) is going through now is normal or not. However, if you notice the delay between Staggs' re-considerations and when we found out about his re-considerations, it makes you realize that the information we've been getting is very delayed. For all we know, the project can have all of the kinks worked out right now, and we're just waiting for the announcement.

Lee indicated previously that there are a few instances in which they can release their new information...either at the Parks and Resort luncheon this month, the traditional October first. The latter makes more sense, as another member said that Disney would be announcing some more RFID information around then, too.

Captain Chaos

I understand your point. I haven't been around here long enough to tell if what FLE (or NF) is going through now is normal or not. However, if you notice the delay between Staggs' re-considerations and when we found out about his re-considerations, it makes you realize that the information we've been getting is very delayed. For all we know, the project can have all of the kinks worked out right now, and we're just waiting for the announcement.

Lee indicated previously that there are a few instances in which they can release their new information...either at the Parks and Resort luncheon this month, the traditional October first. The latter makes more sense, as another member said that Disney would be announcing some more RFID information around then, too.

Yes, there was a lot of time between reworking the plans and Staggs announcing changes... Hopefully we hear about the changes soon from Disney though... We can put a lot of the speculation away...

kittybubbles

It looks like One Man's Dream will be used to showcase some of the new projects, was in the studios the other day and the wall up at the entrance had artwork for TLM ride, Carsland, and the new cruse ship and mentioned coming in the fall of 2010...I took this to mean the One Man's Dream will re-open in the fall with some details of some of the new projects being worked throughout Disney.

ryanduggers

Are you JT04's twin brother. Between you two I am tired of the negativity you both spew.:(

I'm confused. Can someone please tell me if I misread something.... On page 89, a picture was shown on DCA LM from four months ago showing that WDW LM is more than 4 months behind. Juan then said that at one point it was only four months behind based on foundation work. Now its obviously more than 4 months behind. Doesn't that prove the building pace of WDW LM has slowed down compared to DCA LM?

juan

I'm confused. Can someone please tell me if I misread something.... On page 89, a picture was shown on DCA LM from four months ago showing that WDW LM is more than 4 months behind. Juan then said that at one point it was only four months behind based on foundation work. Now its obviously more than 4 months behind. Doesn't that prove the building pace of WDW LM has slowed down compared to DCA LM?

we haven't had any overhead shots to compare
the dirt mound blocks LM from view, so we have no idea where it is in terms of progress

it could be vertical already:shrug:

Captain Chaos

Are you JT04's twin brother. Between you two I am tired of the negativity you both spew.:(

Really??? I spew negativity?? HAHAHAH I suggest you go back and re-read my posts... I have been more than receptive to the changes... Read others who are already bashing Dumbo's Circus land... And tell me I am still negative...

cbconglom

we haven't had any overhead shots to compare
the dirt mound blocks LM from view, so we have no idea where it is in terms of progress

it could be vertical already:shrug:

I sure hope it is but a short time ago I posted Twitter pics taken from a location I can't determine showing it had not gone vertical yet. On my phone or I would find again and post

Found it still don't get how they took this
http://twitpic.com/2j34i5

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom