What do you want to change about Magic Kingdom

What do you want to change about Magic Kingdom?

• Remove the stitch attractions! Puh-Lease!!!! :wave:

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Space Mountain Exterior work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TL refurb

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • FL overhaul

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • New restaraunts

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Get space mountain at its "best"! :wave"

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Wavin Attractions :wave:

• Get all of Splash Mountain's AAs working

• BTMRR refurb

• Bad attractions removed

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Figment632

Get rid of all if Toon Town except where you meet characters, get rid if TL Speedway and expand TL and FL into these areas as well as the 20 Area.

hwdelien

I think toon town should have more attractions. I like the barnstormer since I always seem to have very little ones. There really isn't much there otherwise.

WishIwasThere

Of the choices you have...I had to say TL refurb. I would like to have a choice be...Have WDW MK have as many rides as DL MK. Even though we are a whole lot bigger, we get the short end of the stick when it comes to number of rides. I don't know, does Paris and Tokyo MK have more rides than WDW? It almost seems like it.

Lucky

The main thing I'd change about it is how far away it is from me. I'd move it about 700 miles closer.

gspin2k1

Toon Town in Disney Land is pretty cool because of the Roger Rabbit ride, but without it. Toon Town in Disney World seems pretty useless to me, but then again I'm in my 20s. Kids probably enjoy Toon Town quite a bit, but I think the addition of an attraction ride like Roger Rabbit's Toon Town spin would add a lot of value.

~G

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Give it a decent table service restaurant and a new dark ride and some sort of adrenalin generating attraction thats not aimed at the under 8s.

dxwwf3

My Top 3:

An E-ticket attraction - Anybody want to take a guess on what the last one of those in the park is? Splash Mountain, folks. Sure the New Tomorrowland rehab was more than just an E-ticket, but most of what was great about that is gone. 1992 is the last time this park got an E-ticket attraction. Unacceptable.

An attraction NOT based on a pre-existing character - Note to management, remember back when some attractions could be considered completely original? Remember when the Magic Kingdom was more geared towards families and not children? It can happen again.

A good table service restaurant that isn't a character buffet - We're going to WDW in June for 9 days. We have ONE ADR for the Magic Kingdom (Liberty Tree Tavern at lunch). That's right ONE. The Crystal Palace is good, but they decided to add a $4 summer surcharge this season. If Tony's Town Square had a decent menu with decent prices, it could easily fill this void.

DisneyMom4

I would widen the walkways in Fantasyland.

Also, I'd add the Matterhorn from DL. I've only been there once, but it was just so darn fun!

Tubes

Aside from adding attractions, rehabbing attractions and a full on park polish:

-Menu changes. Make the quick serve places in each land have a unique menu with a couple of common items, like french fries and such. Add a Pirate BBQ sit down near Caribbean Plaza, on the border between Adventureland and Frontierland. Reopen Adventureland Verandah.

-Build a Tomorrowland Train Station where the former Skyway building presently is.

-Figure out what to do with the empty land inside the tracks on the north side of the park.

fascion216

yeah .. i must agree that im not much a fan of toontown .. but i do think that goofys barnstormer rocks! :sohappy:
personally, i just hope the space mountain rehab turns out terrific .. i shall be waving until then :wave:

DizneyPryncess

I would like more rare characters to make appearances.

I would like DisneySea's mysterious island to plant itself in the park. I continue to be bitter about our removal of 20K.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom