What do you usually Skip or Avoid during your Trip?

kvan

MK
Toontown
Mad tea party (get sik)
Dumbo
Peter pan
Snowwite
Magic carpets
Cinderellas carrousel
Barnstormer
It´s a small world ( the dolls scares me lol)
Indy speedway

Epcot
O Canada
Reflections of China
Impressions of France
Maelstrom (the movie after the ride)
Rio del tiempo ( outdated)

Disney Studios
Beauty and the beast
Mermaid
Who wants to be a millionare
Sound dangerous
Play house Disney
Indiana jones

AK
Primeval whirl
Pocahontas
TriceraTop Spin
and
some more

dxwwf3

Originally posted by kvan

Epcot
Maelstrom (the movie after the ride)

Oh I didn't know anyone was supposed to stay for that?
:lol:
At least 70% of the people leave before that film starts (at least whenever we've been).

MicBat

Originally posted by dxwwf3
At least 70% of the people leave before that film starts (at least whenever we've been).
It always amuzes me to see all the people running through the theater to skip the show! :lol:

dxwwf3

Originally posted by MicBat
It always amuzes me to see all the people running through the theater to skip the show! :lol:

It always amuzes me to see the few people actually sitting down to watch the little show. They either have no idea you can walk out or they just REALLY want to see it all at Disney World. :lol: :lol: :lol:

meeko_33785

It always amuzes me to see the few people actually sitting down to watch the little show. They either have no idea you can walk out or they just REALLY want to see it all at Disney World. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess that makes me wierd. I always see the movie at Norway. It's part of the whole ride experience. Then again, Norway intrests me and I like the movie. I could probably see why you would skip it if you wern't interested in it though, same way I always skip the movies in China and Canada.

kvan

well I have to admit , I ´ve never seen the movie
:D

MicBat

Originally posted by meeko_33785
I guess that makes me wierd. I always see the movie at Norway. It's part of the whole ride experience. Then again, Norway intrests me and I like the movie. I could probably see why you would skip it if you wern't interested in it though, same way I always skip the movies in China and Canada.
The part where the boy is looking at the ship and flashing back to the vikings scares the crap out of me.... It's not "scary" but and unexpected crashing sound...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Okay-- Here's my list of things I've never done. I don't really have things that I "skip", I just have time constraints. I want to do everything, but time usually doesn't permit.

MK
-Astro Orbiter
-Alladin
-The New Tiki Bird Room
-Hall of Presidents

EPCOT
-China & Canada's Movies
-Most of Innoventions

MGM
-Beauty & The Beast
-Playhouse Disney
-Fantasmic
-Millionaire

AK
-Most everything that is not a ride or ITTBAB :(

I also have never been able to sit through a parade. I really want to, but when you have 6 people in your family you can never get all 6 to simultaneously agree to do anything!!

My *dream* is to get married and spend my honeymoon @ WDW. That's when I hope to do every single thing there is to do! (I can dream can't I? :p )

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Oh, and Freak...

Trust me, if you went with a girl you were in love with, you'd want to watch Impressions de France. I think that movie is very romantic, AND a good excuse to cuddle and kiss. Where else in WDW do they encourage you to french kiss? Who wouldn't find that extremely romantic? :D

Maybe you should try it sometime?

disneydawg

Epcot
-most of the movies in WS
-Universe of Energy

MK
-Dumbo
-Tomorrow Land Speedway

AK
-Conservation Station

I will probably boycott Pooh as well, I'm still not over Mr. Toad.

Sherm00

we skip,

Alien Enounter
Space mountain
Big thundar mt RR
SPlash mountain
Rovck and Roller coaster
Tower of Terror

and most everything in island of adventure.

i don't like drops. spin me twist me, explore my senses but don't drop me I pass out. as for alien encounter, I think it's terrible and the harnesses hurt. they definitly need to replace it.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by One Lil Spark
Oh, and Freak...

Trust me, if you went with a girl you were in love with, you'd want to watch Impressions de France. I think that movie is very romantic, AND a good excuse to cuddle and kiss. Where else in WDW do they encourage you to french kiss? Who wouldn't find that extremely romantic? :D

Maybe you should try it sometime?

Note to self: Take Sparky to Impressions de France

:lookaroun (don't you mean Freedom kiss?) :lookaroun

wiskband

Originally posted by Sherm00
we skip,

Alien Enounter
Space mountain
Big thundar mt RR
SPlash mountain
Rovck and Roller coaster
Tower of Terror

and most everything in island of adventure.

i don't like drops. spin me twist me, explore my senses but don't drop me I pass out. as for alien encounter, I think it's terrible and the harnesses hurt. they definitly need to replace it.
sherm........ that is my MUST DO list when i go. lol

misskat

Originally posted by Sherm00
we skip,

Alien Enounter
Space mountain
Big thundar mt RR
SPlash mountain
Rovck and Roller coaster
Tower of Terror

but thats most of the things on many people's "must do" lists, do you ever feel cheated by number of dropping "thrill" rides compared to less intense ones? i know my mum (who has back, neck and eye problems! and so cant ride many of the more intense rides) wishes she didnt have to pay full park entry to wait while the rest of us go on things that would give her a migraine!

Pippa

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Note to self: Take Sparky to Impressions de France

:lookaroun (don't you mean Freedom kiss?) :lookaroun

Are they seriously still calling stuff "freedom" instead of "french", I mean come on!!!!!!

ArsonWinter

This is a very interesting thread, but I want to know is, how many of you are AP'ers, versus vacationers who skip this stuff.

Me personally, we were just down three weeks ago, and we skipped Tom Sawyer's Island, Toontown Fair, Playhouse Disney, the Tower of Terror (long, long line), RnRC (ditto), the awful Dino-Rama, and Kali River Rapids. My mom was talking about skipping "Impressions de France" (we had never seen it before), but I said we shouldn't, and now she won't stop talking about that. (come to think of it, the same thing happened for Festival of the Lion King, Alien Encounter, and Fantasmic, all of which she hadn't seen before).

Becky

Wow, I'm leaving for WDW tomorrow:)

I wasn't planning to go again until September or October but with all the stuff everyone is skiping there won't be any lines:D :cool:

I do everything that is open:sohappy:

I encourage everyone to do everything you can. You never know if it will be there tomorrow:eek: Horizons for example:cry:

figmentmom

There are LOTS of things I do every single time I'm there - the Splash Mountain marathon (to see how many times I can do experience it in one day, for example:lol: )! However, having been in the Hall of Presidents once, I won't be doing that again unless there's a monsoon or something. Likewise, I avoid any ride that spins or has otherwise repetitive motion, because I get motion-sick (Dumbo, teacups, etc.)

TheOneVader

I skip:

MK... no, literally, it's usually WAY to crowded so we skipp just about every ride r the whole park.

MGM:
Indiana Jones (I've seen it too many times)
Star Tours (Lines usually)
All of the "kiddy" things, i.e. Little Mermaid, etc.

Epcot:
Mexico
Living Seas
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Imagination
Body Wars (I dunno why... I like it I just don't go..)

AK:

Camp Minnie Mickey

That's about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom