What do you think of the EPCOT Central Spine redesign?

BenJacobs

D4BC03C7-0198-4E39-BD58-724B20BBE588-399-000000520A798BC0.jpeg
I'm not going off the art.

Maze on the left, possible Dolphin show near the middle.

trainplane3

Nothing so grand.
It's a proposed maze.

And remember this is a blue sky proposal.
A maze...in FW? Without knowing the reason, that just sounds weird. Obviously when I think of futuristic things, I don't think of computers and tech, I think of mazes. Unless it would be for the Land pavilion.

I think this is one of the few times that I want "bluesky" to stay bluesky and something more toned down happens instead.

Notes from Neverland

I know the art is blue sky, but if the end result is even more concrete ... than they couldn't be any further off from the art. Total opposite, even, as it looks like a ton of added nature in the concept art.

shortstop

What do you mean when you say that? It has apparently come to mean nothing.
You must be new here. Marni has a lot more info to base his knowledge off of than just what's released to the public. And you'd be wise to listen, because he is a wealth of knowledge and (almost) always willing to share! With a proven track record to boot.

@marni1971 it gets said a lot but probably not enough, thanks for ALL that you share with the masses here! Makes my days a little more interesting.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You must be new here. Marni has a lot more info to base his knowledge off of than just what's released to the public. And you'd be wise to listen, because he is a wealth of knowledge and (almost) always willing to share! With a proven track record to boot.

@marni1971 it gets said a lot but probably not enough, thanks for ALL that you share with the masses here! Makes my days a little more interesting.
Thank you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom