What do you think of Blackfish?

Do you support Sea World?

• Total voters

JPatton

The marine mammal park industry is no friend to whales and dolphins.

In its history, SeaWorld or its agents have deliberately harmed marine mammals. The era of displaying dolphins, orcas, and belugas in concrete enclosures at amusement parks is coming to an end. There is no real future in it. Its day has come and gone.

Blackfish has never been debunked. It has only been attacked by those who wish to continue the captive killer whale display business.

Four people have been killed by orcas in the marine mammal park industry. Two of the four at SeaWorld Orlando. There have been many close calls over the years.

Support the ORCA Act. And please never buy a ticket to a whale or dolphin show. Don't buy a ticket to SeaWorld.

The Shamu Show has got to go.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

In its history, SeaWorld or its agents have deliberately harmed marine mammals. The era of displaying dolphins, orcas, and belugas in concrete enclosures at amusement parks is coming to an end. There is no real future in it. Its day has come and gone.

Blackfish has never been debunked. It has only been attacked by those who wish to continue the captive killer whale display business.

Four people have been killed by orcas in the marine mammal park industry. Two of the four at SeaWorld Orlando. There have been many close calls over the years.

Support the ORCA Act. And please never buy a ticket to a whale or dolphin show. Don't buy a ticket to SeaWorld.

Funny, I was thinking the same about you. But, gotta make a living somehow, right?

Princess Kaylee

Original Poster

Agreed :)

NormC

Blackfish was not a documentary. It was a one sided propaganda piece filled with half truths and outright lies designed to bash Seaworld. Anyone with half a brain can see through this piece of crap. If you fell for it like JPattonTroll then you should really do some research and find the truth for yourself.

matt78

I will gladly keep buying SeaWorld tickets since money from them and merchandise I buy go to support SeaWorlds animal rescue and conservation efforts which are among the best in the world.

UpAllNight

I'd happily go to Florida on a relaxing holiday and just do the 4 Seaworld group parks, I love it.

Seaworld is one of my favourite places...Aquatica one of my favourite water parks. Busch has some great scenery and coasters and Discovery Cove looks brilliant. I've urged everyone I know who's heading to Orlando not to miss Seaworld out, so I guess you could say I stand by them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom