What Do You Think is in Phase Two for Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
7 was bad…8 was worse…

9 was what Happens when you climb into the dumpster and someone lights It on you.

Happy trails 🐴
I don't know why people are surprised, with small exceptions, most of the stuff being pelted out at the public by Disney is mediocre garbage . The plan was always to cram so much of it down our collective gullets that we'd be vomiting Star Wars till Life Day 2054.

Congrats Disney you made Star Wars routine and dull.

But Disney will NEVER reverse course or change anything because that would be a tacit admission of the failure of what they have done. So since Star Wars is perfect the way it is, therefore SWGE is perfect the way it is.

The only thing you're going to see at SWGE is a TS restaurant, once they figure out that they can also milk the guests not willing to drop a couple of g's for the SW Hotel.

ppete1975

They should have had Sly moore in episode 9 and not palpatine.
Sly was his girlfriend and a force user
he could have possessed her already powerful body
Then Sly would have wanted revenge and also had palpatines power and hers
I would have had snoke more powerful but killed by rey and luke, then sly appears does the villain speech about who she is and why
I would have had her kill luke while he was trying to save rey
rey escapes

episode 9 rey comes back after being trained by luke and yoda as ghosts
kylo turns to the light side and the force ghosts all of them including mace, anakin luke etc fight with rey and kylo

and all together barely beat sly.... even some force ghosts are killed.

As far as the land, they might update the falcon ride to another story or change rises story by replacing kylo etc (but not wholesale changes) outside of that.. nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom