Trip Report What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

What do you get when you mix 27 WDWMagic Ladies and the Disney Dream?

The best first cruise ever?

Awesome new friends?
(photo credit - @Disneyfalcon)

A very piratey adventure?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A whole bunch of Vanna Whiting?
(photo credit - @PartOfYourWorld)

A new addiction?
Answer: All of the above and much, much more!

PartOfYourWorld

I must say I am making a flattering face during that Vanna picture.... :facepalm:

It was so fun walking around the kids clubs with all of you! I hadn't seen them so it was really cool to check them out!

Cabanas had so much food!! I LOOOOVE the mac and cheese they have there...OMG SO GOOD. I wish I could have some for lunch right now. and I don't typically eat Mac and Cheese too often.

It's great to see all the pictures you took, because I know you took alot so it's nice to see them!!! :) Different perspective on the same things just like all the other reports! I love it!

Eeeeek I'm getting all excited knowing the cruise part is next!! I totally can relate to your holy sh*t that's our boat comment - I felt the same way!!!

So excited to read the rest...and excited for the 3 Jess's to be in Disney again! Gotta get another Epic Jess picture with Jessie!

I'm so happy I wasn't the only one that had that thought!

I can't wait to see you! We need to come up with some more Epic picture ideas!

So as an idea...might be stupid, but one of us should print out the picture of the three of us with Jessie, and take it back to her so she can "remember" and then take a picture of all four of us again holding the picture? Everytime we happen to go together again we should do that!

Now it's too bad Jessica Rabbit doesn't do a meet....

Camelot

Thanks!

I watched the video recently and teared up myself. And I was there! LOL. It was a very emotional moment. I'll be posting about it soon.

Yes that is a Louisiana State brake tag. Are you from Louisiana?
Not born in LA, but moved here has a kid = so I'm here a lonnnnng time (lol).

mrdrift

Love the initial experience and feelings that you have shared with us when you first boarded the ship. I remember the first time I went on a cruise and felt that way. Now all I have to do is convince my family to do a Disney cruise instead of using the other cruise lines. Can't wait to hear about all the fun on the Dream(and photos) that you will share with us.

jesemeca

Original Poster
I must say I am making a flattering face during that Vanna picture.... :facepalm:

It was so fun walking around the kids clubs with all of you! I hadn't seen them so it was really cool to check them out!

Cabanas had so much food!! I LOOOOVE the mac and cheese they have there...OMG SO GOOD. I wish I could have some for lunch right now. and I don't typically eat Mac and Cheese too often.

It's great to see all the pictures you took, because I know you took alot so it's nice to see them!!! :) Different perspective on the same things just like all the other reports! I love it!

So as an idea...might be stupid, but one of us should print out the picture of the three of us with Jessie, and take it back to her so she can "remember" and then take a picture of all four of us again holding the picture? Everytime we happen to go together again we should do that!

Now it's too bad Jessica Rabbit doesn't do a meet....

I think I caught you off guard with that picture. LOL. :p

I enjoyed it also. There's more kids clubs coming up!

I love most mac and cheese. :hungry: I could go for some BBQ Chicken from Luigi's right now!

I did take alot of pictures! Over 4000 just on my camera. Plus all the ones on my phone! :D And I'm sure you like that you are in bunches of them too!

I can't wait to see how Jessie reacts when we return. I'm sure she has missed us!

Oh how I wish I could meet Jessica Rabbit! (Did you hear that Eddie Valiant died today? :()

jesemeca

Original Poster
Not born in LA, but moved here has a kid = so I'm here a lonnnnng time (lol).

What part of Louisiana? I'm from right outside of New Orleans.

Love the initial experience and feelings that you have shared with us when you first boarded the ship. I remember the first time I went on a cruise and felt that way. Now all I have to do is convince my family to do a Disney cruise instead of using the other cruise lines. Can't wait to hear about all the fun on the Dream(and photos) that you will share with us.

Thanks, I was a big ball of emotions right then. It was a very exciting, scary experience for me. But I can't wait to do it again!

I don't think I could ever cruise on another line now that Disney was first. I also don't think I can cruise without a verandah!

Great pictures! Makes me want to cruise! :)

Thanks! I love taking pictures, so there are many more to come!

Camelot

@ Jesemeca -----
Over the years, we've bounced back and forth between New Orleans, Metairie, and Mandeville, and after spending 17 years in the French Quarter, we moved back to Metairie now. The funniest thing about living back in the suburbs, was getting used to the quiet.
First ever cruise was a 7 day cruise to the Caribbean on the Commodore Cruise Lines that came to New Orleans a while back. I don't even think that they are in business anymore. But it helped me get a taste for cruising and I enjoyed it a lot, so Disney's high on the list for my next cruise :)

PartOfYourWorld

I think I caught you off guard with that picture. LOL. :p

I enjoyed it also. There's more kids clubs coming up!

I love most mac and cheese. :hungry: I could go for some BBQ Chicken from Luigi's right now!

I did take alot of pictures! Over 4000 just on my camera. Plus all the ones on my phone! :D And I'm sure you like that you are in bunches of them too!

I can't wait to see how Jessie reacts when we return. I'm sure she has missed us!

Oh how I wish I could meet Jessica Rabbit! (Did you hear that Eddie Valiant died today? :()

I'm sure she has missed us!!!!

Yes I did here that Eddie Valiant died :(

Yes love that we're alot of each other's photos!

Tiggerfanatic

I don't think I could ever cruise on another line now that Disney was first. I also don't think I can cruise without a verandah!

This made me laugh. I booked a verandah room for the Girls cruise because it was my first time cruising, thinking that if I ever go again, I could save some money and book an inside room. Wrong! I'm so spoiled that I will always have to have a verandah. And for this next cruise, I even went for the bigger one!

Cesar R M

I recommend reuploading the files into imgur.com
they do not have those really dumb hits/downloads limit by photobucket.

jesemeca

Original Poster
This made me laugh. I booked a verandah room for the Girls cruise because it was my first time cruising, thinking that if I ever go again, I could save some money and book an inside room. Wrong! I'm so spoiled that I will always have to have a verandah. And for this next cruise, I even went for the bigger one!

I have the same room booked for my September cruise on the Fantasy! I'm soooo spoiled!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom