What do you collect?

bhg469

Originally posted by RPMdfw
I buy all kinds of souveniers, but the only thing I can really say I "collect" at WDW is debt. :lol:

And I'm really good at accumulating that while in the world, let me tell ya!
:lol: :lol:

true dat !!

RU42

Original Poster
Originally posted by bhg469
:lol: :lol:

true dat !!

I second that, that is to painfully true (and probably the best line I have read all day.). But after all, it's only money.:hammer:

RU

disneydudette

SHOT GLASSES!!!

we have all the big rides...
and the 4 parks...
our space mountain even lights up!!

they're cool to look at

We also grabbed 4 snowglobes....

and lots of those liitle glass figures...
well they're not glass...they're like the porsylen material...

jaimjaim25

I totally forgot! duh.. not only do i collect the snowglobes, but i have most all the orignal disney movies, the animated ones (not the ones that waited 7 years to come out) im only missing a few movies...

jaimjaim25

HERE THEY ARE!

Attachments

• globes.jpg
    globes.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 173

disneydudette

Originally posted by agdbeanie
Oh yeah, I collect shot glasses too. I thought we were talking about just Disney stuff. My bad.

I was talking about just disney stuff...I was talking about my Disney Shotglasses that you can get at the parks...there quite detailed and cool...

By brother just showed me his old pogs...anyone remember those...he has several with the disney charatchers on them from the 80s...he claims he got those at the parks everytime he went...

HMGhost13

i collect:

Haunted Mansion stuff
Donald Duck beanies and items
Hats

my dad though, he collects patches and puts them on his jean jacket, it's realy cool and weird when CM's stare at the jacket and look at the patches :lol:

disneydentist

Originally posted by westie
I collect Disney liscence plates. I got em from WDW, DL, and DCL. And yes, I use them. I used to collect Disney antenna balls but, they kept getting ripped off!!!

Ditto on the plates. Every Friday I put a different plate on the car. BTW, Tokyo Disney had license plates too, complete with Mickey shaped screw holes. Knock on wood, my first, and only, antenna topper is over a year old.

BigNorm

I collect all sorts of Haunted Mansion stuff. I've got a HMH christmas ornament, a 999 Happy Haunts Ball pin, the Gothic Girl pin, and even the new Haunted Mansion movie poster. I've also recently became a huge fan of the Disney pins.

Becky

Originally posted by SJTSmith
I collect anything with Disney Villians.

SJT Have you seen a Disney Villians tee shirt with female only villians?

I tried everywhere at WDW. They called Central Merchandise and the only thing they could find was mixed (male and female) villians.

I am sure I saw female only Villians in the past but nothing at WDW, on-line or in the catalog now.:(

RU42

Original Poster
Originally posted by Becky
SJT Have you seen a Disney Villians tee shirt with female only villians?

I tried everywhere at WDW. They called Central Merchandise and the only thing they could find was mixed (male and female) villians.

I am sure I saw female only Villians in the past but nothing at WDW, on-line or in the catalog now.:(

Not that is might be much help to you, but I have seen female villian shirts before, I am almost 95% sure I have. I cannot remember is for was DL or WDW tho.

RU

tigsmom

We have just about every movie. I personally collect Christmas ornaments and any thing with my man TIGGER. I also collect magnets...all kinds, but always pick up a Disney one when I can.

Bagheera

Um, where to start. I've got lots of seriograph cels (may end up being my kid's college fund, but hopefully not), all the movies, about a half-dozen or so snow globes, park maps/guides, park souvenir books, large- and small-format books, loose paper, and whatever else I can find.

My four-year-old is currently on a mission to collect all of the ride vehicles. It'll probably take him a few more park visits, as he has to save up his rewards to get them all. (And he needs to use some to add on to his monorail set, too!)

Anything at all to do with WDW. I have an Emporium cash register receipt from Dec. 31, 1974(my first trip as a kid). I also have a frame on the wall with all of the A thru E tickets, including the ticket book covers and a ticket we got when a ride broke down. It was good for any attraction, A thru E. I have NEVER let go of any of my WDW stuff. Tee onlu thing I don't still have is the Haunted Mansion board game. My mom gave that away when I was a teenager, though she claims she didn't.

ISTCrew20

I collect ANYTHING haunted mansion. I also am a huge pin trader. Go to pinpics and go to my pinpics and type in disneydude12 in the tradeables box, and thats what i have. Cool thread

ISTCrew20

Oops i sorry--i didnt read the first post about no pins---i also collect attraction posters

i have
-matterhorn bobsleds
-PeterPan's Flight
-Alice
-Storybook land
-Fantasyland
-Its a small world
-Big Thunder
-Splash
-Haunted Mansion
-Tomorrowland
-Tower of Terror

and thats about it

agdbeanie

Originally posted by disneydudette
I was talking about just disney stuff...I was talking about my Disney Shotglasses that you can get at the parks...there quite detailed and cool...

By brother just showed me his old pogs...anyone remember those...he has several with the disney charatchers on them from the 80s...he claims he got those at the parks everytime he went...

Once a CM at DisneyQuest pointed out to me that they don't sell "shotglasses" at Disney World, the sell "toothpick holders"---that's what they ring up as.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom