What do you collect from the parks?

MKCP 1985

I used to collect the Resort re-fillable mugs from all the places we stayed at- but now they all look the same- so no more........
Some of the things I have collected over the years.

8) Resort Mugs
I wish I'd collected the resort refillable mugs when they were around. In their place, I do buy a resort pin if I like the hotel. There are a couple that I wouldn't want their pins or their mugs. :lol:

I guess this might sound weird but I have started collecting fastpasses for our favorite rides. We always end up with several that we either didn't have time to get to or we forget about them. Initially it wasn't intentional but now I kinda think they are neat to have. They have the date that you are at whatever park and they look good in our scrapbooks.
I also "collect" FastPasses -- I try to get as many FastPasses as I can, and I will avoid using them if there's no need (i.e., the Stand-By line is 15 minutes or less). I find that I will have quite a few unused FastPasses left in my possession at the end of most trips during non-busy times of the year.

If it is a big ticket new attraction like Mission: Space or Expedition: Everest, I'll collect a fastpass from the first time I ride.

I collect Disney characters. No, not pins, glasses or snow globes. All those characters you haven't seen for a while are all tied-up in my basement. Don't worry those I feed them well and occassionally allow them to pose for pictures. :lol:
:eek: So YOU are the one! :lol:

Jenna

Shot glasses, anything really! Like to collect the maps, was raging on my last trip on my way out of ak i only lifted the spanish map grrr

meekoman

I have around 70 shot glasses, 260 license plates and a whole lot of debt. I also collect all the paper stuff, monorail items and I do save all the receipts from the trips; partially to track how much we spent on stuff, but also to see years from now how much less things were then.

plutoismyhero

what i collect

I collect shot glasses, umm i used to collect pressed pennies when i was a kid, umm anything unique such as the card they give you when you ride the front of the monorail, i hunt for hidden mickeys, pictures of everything lol i try to get a picture with every character, i dont know what else i would need to think on it for w while oooooo ya i collect pins to especially hidden mickey pins

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom