What Disney item or items do you have that you look at at and say " Oh I love that"?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
My blue tie dyed WDW shirt and my self-portrait statue.
MICPROTR.JPG

Agreed, also the black peark statue with the shooting cannons.

Adreamisawish

Our favorite thing is the 3 inch tall Mickey statue that my husband and I purchased on our honeymoon in October 1974. It is very heavy, so it is probably made out of lead, and is coated with something that looks like brass or bronze, but has never tarnished over the years. It stands on a base that says "Walt DisneyWorld". I know we had to pay less than $5 for it back then. It has been displayed in our living room in every home we have ever owned, and my adult children are already fighting over who is going to get it when we die. LOL They don't sell anything like it anymore, but they really should. It is THE PERFECT souvenir from DisneyWorld.

My other favorite thing is an oblong glass dish that we bought at the same time. It has Cinderella's castle painted on it with a black background and is trimmed in gold. It was sold as an 'ashtray' :eek: back then, but I have always used it on my dresser to hold my watch and jewelry I wear everyday. Believe it or not, it cost less than a dollar 34 years ago. LOL

We also have a martini set that we bought at Crystal Arts on Main Street. It has our family name on the big piece you mix the martinis in (I guess James Bond won't be having martinis at our house, because my husband prefers his stirred and not shaken) and then our first names are engraved on each of the two glasses that came with it. By the way, the big piece has made an excellent vase over the years. I guess that tells you how much we use it. LOL

However, I guess my most precious thing is the silouhettes (sp?) that we had done of each other in that shop on Main Street. 20 years later we had silouhettes (sp?) of our 3 children done in the same place.

kcw

Ok so I was taking my jewelry off tonite and as I was taking off my Mickey head gold band ring I said that to myself "Oh I love this ring"

My mickey mouse ring (silver with the classic black mickey sillouhette in the band),

this ring is the first thing that popped into my head when I read the thread title (although mine could be a little different, it's silver, with my inital in black, and then two small mickey heads out of rhinestones on either side). I've already gone through two of them!!!!

another one of my favorites is my picture of Mickey shaking hands with the firefighters.... oh and when my parents came out to visit me around Christmas time, they bought (without me knowing) a statue of Mickey and pluto decked out in their christmas garb and gave it to me when I moved back home- needless to say, it stays out in our house year-round!!!

Crazy4WDW1

My fav things would be my original Epcot sterling charm and original WDW logo sterling charm. I wear them on a chain around my neck every trip to WDW. I also have a Mickey icon sterling ring that I never take off. It's a wrap style ring with the Mickey shaped icons. The year I bought my ring (2001 or 2002) they quit carrying it.

WV_Jayola

ghaa.... i don't even know how to answer this!!! i have so much disney stuff that genuinely makes me happy, that i keep thinking of thing after thing. some of my favorites are our Beauty and the Beast big figures, a Cinderella big figure, a bunch of Jim Shore disney pieces, and a BUNCH of disney shirts. Some of my favorite shirts are my Haunted Mansion shirt, my Epcot Center retro shirt, and all of me and my five year old sons matching shirts. pretty much anytime that the disney store has shirts that both him and i can get, we do it. he loves our "matching clothes" days, and we have a blast with it.

there is tons more, but that's all for now...

jeff.

WDWFigment

i want that figment big figure!!!

at least, i'm assuming it's a big fig...is it?

jeff.

It is a big fig. The prize of my collection. They pop up on eBay once every few months, but they usually go for around $500-600, so be prepared for a last minute bidding war if you want one!

(Oddly, I got mine last spring when I saw it about 10 minutes after it had been listed with a buy it now of $150. I snapped it up immediately! The same person had several other old/rare big figs for the same price, but I didn't have the funds to buy them all... :cry: The rest were gone within like half an hour...)

SallyShine

My Mickey Citizen watch. My DH took the family to WDW for a week for my 40th bday. Then, he insisted on buying me the watch. Would you beleive he's not a big Disney fan? But, he knows how much I love it.

WIX

My thirty-six Mickey Mouse watches . . . I wear a different one each and every day . . . I think my favorite one is the newest!

Kerby626

On my last trip in Feb I bought a bracelet. It silver with flip flops going all the way around and on each flip flop there is a mickey head. I normally don't buy jewelry but saw it and had to have it. I wear it just about everyday.

disney21

My collection of Disney pens. I have over 50, give or take a few, and I love them. i have so many different kinds ~from attractions, characters, parks, years etc. )Some might think it's an odd collecction to have considering I dont actually use the pens I just keep them on my desk~ my favorite is the pluto pen with actual hanging ears :]

montyz81

I have a POTC mug from Tokyo Disneyland and one from Disneyworld. Love them both! (tokyo one is a little nicer thought)

vilegirl

This is kinda related b/c IF I had this, I would LOVE it :ROFLOL:

I'm dying to get a really big Steamboat Willie figure that I saw once on ebay and didn't buy b/c I'm obviously an idiot.:brick: Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Does anyone know where I could find it? It was listed as "rare" so I'm guessing it's pretty hard to get. But if anyone knows of one, pls let me know.

Fun2BFree

This is kinda related b/c IF I had this, I would LOVE it :ROFLOL:

I'm dying to get a really big Steamboat Willie figure that I saw once on ebay and didn't buy b/c I'm obviously an idiot.:brick: Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Does anyone know where I could find it? It was listed as "rare" so I'm guessing it's pretty hard to get. But if anyone knows of one, pls let me know.

I don't recall them releasing a Steamboat Willie Big Fig, then again they've made quite a few. I do have one of the Steamboat Willie bobble heads on my desk... one of the best $20 I've spent in a while. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom