What Disney gifts are you planning to purchase for your kids this Christmas?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
It seems that Disney gifts for my kids always find their way under my tree.

Are you planning to purchase any Disney gifts for your kids this year & if so, which ones?

I have purchased these so far:
Wall-E DVD & Video Game
Wall-E Interactive Robot
HSM Dolls, Pool, Video Game, Dress, Stationary Set, Poster
Disney Princess Video Game
Hannah Montana Dolls, Video Game, Board Game, Microphone, CDs, DVD, Stage & Accessories, Poster
Snow White DVD
Sleeping Beauty DVD
Tinker Bell DVD
Tinker Bell Doll

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
We are getting what few things left that he doesn't already have that are Cars related. He is a Car's nut!

baz212

So far we've gotten DS5 3 Disney games for the Wii: Disney Sing it, Disney Think Fast, and High School Musical 3 dance. Besides that we're not sure yet. All that DS has asked for is Webkinz stuff. We will probably get him some Power Rangers stuff too. That's Disney now.

WDWFigment

This kid will be getting himself some attraction posters, camera strap, retro WDW shirts, Christmas decorations, and perhaps Wall-E on Blu-Ray for Christmas.

tigsmom

They have already been bought...

For Lil'Mermaid I got some pins for her Little Mermaid collection and a Little Mermaid movie poster that I have to frame yet. I also got her a Little Mermaid watch with a Nomination bracelet band.

For Princess #2 I got her a collection of Steamboat Willie pins and some Jack Skellington ones that I will put into shadow boxes.

gators38

My wife and I are taking our 3 kids to Disney World in January. This trip is their big gift, they will get some gifts at Christmas. They love Hannah and High School Musical and Cars !

Iknewagirlnamed

So far we've gotten DS5 3 Disney games for the Wii: Disney Sing it, Disney Think Fast, and High School Musical 3 dance. Besides that we're not sure yet. All that DS has asked for is Webkinz stuff. We will probably get him some Power Rangers stuff too. That's Disney now.
Just to let you know, IMO Disney's Think Fast isn't worth the $50.00 price tag. I bought it last week and am very disappointed. All of the questions are very simple and it's not as interactive as I'd hoped. It says it's E for everyone but honestly it's really for children under 10. Granted I am 21 and I know all of the answers so it's not challenging for me. But I suppose it woudl be much more fun for a child to play :)

Pooh'sBuddy

WALL E DVD, too, Cars magnets, Cars Mega Blocks toys, and (it's a stretch) some Potato Head parts.

We'll be there in 59 days to complete our toy desires.

baz212

Just to let you know, IMO Disney's Think Fast isn't worth the $50.00 price tag. I bought it last week and am very disappointed. All of the questions are very simple and it's not as interactive as I'd hoped. It says it's E for everyone but honestly it's really for children under 10. Granted I am 21 and I know all of the answers so it's not challenging for me. But I suppose it woudl be much more fun for a child to play :)
Thanks for the tip. My 5-year-old should really like then, since that's who I bought it for:animwink:. I actually didn't pay $50 for it either. I bought all 3 games during Targets buy 2 get 1 free sale on Wii games.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
At 25 I have no kids of my own, but for my 19 year old sister I've picked up a few items...

A CBJ mug from the 70s, a CBJ postcard from the 70s in near perfect condition, and 3 Little Mermaid pins.

Gotta LOVE eBay! :D

MomofKatie

DD10 will be getting her park ticket as one of her Santa gifts. She and I are going on a Mom/Daughter trip for 10 days in mid-January, so that is the biggest part of her Christmas.

My only gift will also be my ticket- DH agreed that we don't need to buy each other anything for under the tree. The WDW trip is my gift, and he is getting a fancy new CrackBerry cellphone this week as his present.

sweetpee_1993

I'm thinking maybe souvenier-fund gift cards for our January trip will appear in the boys' stockings.

Also, as part of our Christmas enhancement, I'm making new Mickey stockings for the whole family. Yaaaayyy!!!

hwdelien

I got my DW the tinkerbell figurines from collectablestoday.com and we're absolutely drooling over the disney village
pdtl-917177
train
pdtl-49220

, and disney table top christmas tree
pdtl-1400567001
Unfortunately I don't think any of those are in our budget especially since we bought the Wii and Guitar Hero. We wanted to redo our tree decorations. Unfortunately, since the Christmas Store in DTD is in Florida and we are in Pittsburgh, we're not going to be able to get what we wanted. Oh well.

BTW. I have no affiliation with collectablestoday.com other than getting a new Tink statue every month.

Dh & I will be at the "world" for our 25th Anniversary 8/09 for 10 glorious days!! He is a teacher and a huge Randy Puasch fan, so he's getting a Disney themed stocking! The Last Lecture, small stuffed Eeyore and Tigger for his classroom, Disney gift cards, and I'm making him an autograph book for any and all characters I can think of for our trip. Hard to believe, at 47 and 44 we kind of act like 5 and 6!:xmas:

Susan Savia

The trip to Disney World, meals and etc is what the family is receiving for Christmas, as we are going two weeks after Christmas. I might tuck a Birnbaum book under the tree. :xmas:

My son is getting WALL-E and some more of the diecast CARS that he didn't have, a Mater game and CARS card games. My daughter is getting Tinkerbell and a Disney princess scooter.

Bug715

Since we fly down Christmas Night I have been told this is my present. I am hoping for a bit of spending money or something to open that morning.

I'm giving my parents the complementary passes I got this summer and the winter ones if I get them before Christmas since I can't get them into the parks. I also got my mom a $10 gift card for dessert and wine during illuminations since she loved that last year. I got them a few other little things.

Little cousin 9yo- Ham plush (she has a thing for pigs) and camp rock microphone

Little Cousin 5yo- Nothing really disney cause he's big into soccer and ispy

Friend 23yo- snow white ornament since she is friends with her and has more than eough belle stuff.

Last year everyone got Disney stuff since I lived down there. It was really

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom