What Disney characters do you want to see more of?

If you want to see Snow White get to the German Pavilion at Epcot early she is always there...I saw her twice on my last trip with Doopy...~Tinkerchelli~:)

On our last trip we saw:
Cinderella
Prince Charming
The Fairy Godmother
Perla
Suzy
Snow White
Aurora
Belle
Jasmine
Aladdin
Ariel
Alice
The Mad Hatter
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum
Dopey
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Pluto
Chip & Dale
Donald
Brer Rabbit
Brer Bear
Brer Fox
Woody
Jesse
Pinocchio
Emile
Pooh
Piglet
Tigger
Eeyore
Stitch
Lilo
Mike
Sully
Cruela Deville
The Witch from Snow White
Peter Pan
Mary Poppins

I would still like to see more of Snow White (her movie actually funded the original WDW project).

The Disney Kid

Wow, am I the only one who'd like to see Jessica Rabbit (definitely as a true face char)? Especially a lot more of her - the thread title is 'intriguing'. Of course, this assumes there ever was one (was there?).

If you saw much more of her you would have to be 21 to enter! :eek:

KP25701

I don't know if anyone else has herd this but Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable will be meet and greets at Epcot because of the new atration!=)(=

magicmaya

I wanna see the mad hatter more often! I wish they had that thing at disneyland where you could play musical chairs.He called me an unwinner :lol:

Lucky

They should keep Piglet under wraps until the Swine flu scare is over. Guests will run from him screaming.

bhealthy

Ludwig VonDrake!! My neice and nephew watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse nonstop and they LOVE VonDrake and Daisey! Please add more variety. You have the shows on the Disney channel, have the characters at the parks.

DizneyPryncess

I've been asking for Kuzco and Kronk to come back for awhile. I wish they would.

I'm glad we're not alone on this. Seems a lot of people would like to see them. I've seen people's photographs with Kronk,for the short time he was at the parks. I missed him. Were Kuzco & Ezma ever there?

HopLow - I agree, it has zero representation in the parks. I guess not as many people love it like we do. :eek:

drew81

I'm glad we're not alone on this. Seems a lot of people would like to see them. I've seen people's photographs with Kronk,for the short time he was at the parks. I missed him. Were Kuzco & Ezma ever there?

HopLow - I agree, it has zero representation in the parks. I guess not as many people love it like we do. :eek:

Yeah they have appeared before but not since the Christmas Parade taping of 2004 I think. Kuzco & Kronk did sets sometimes at F! area.

KP25701

I don't know if anyone else has herd this but Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable will be meet and greets at Epcot because of the new atration!=)(=

Figments Friend

I am not sure about Park sets, but there WAS a Jessica Rabbit 'face' character featured in one of the touring 'Disney On Ice' shows in the early/mid 90's. She was very convincing..thanks to some 'accurate' costume enchancements.

If anyone has the program for that touring show ( Disney Afternoon Adventure cira 1990 tour) you can see a picture of her inside! I would post it here, but it is buried in with all my other programs in storage.

She looked GREAT..and she was part of a on-ice skit featured in the show with Eddie Valiant, Roger Rabbit, and i think even Benny came out for a 'spin' at one point.

This is the only time i have ever seen Jessica in character appearence form. I doubt she ever came out in the Parks....Character Handlers would have to beat off the men with a stick!!

I would say my #1 character 'want' in the Parks in Roger Rabbit. HUGE fan here, and he is sorely missed at MGM/Hollywood Studios! How many Guests go through the current Animation Tour there and are never told about the two cartoon shorts produced there? I remember a time when part of the tour would include a nice run down of the 'FL Productions'...and it was longer then just 'Lilo and Stich' and 'Mulan'!

Other characters i would like to see come back-

Tail Spin characters ( i know we already see Baloo and Louie, but it would be cool to see them sometimes in their TS gear too!)

Robin Hood and Maid Marian sets ( HUGE fan of the film...Prince John needs to come back too! It was HIS 'Kingdom' after all...lol...)

Professor Ratigan from 'The Great Mouse Detective' ( awesome character...i have a pic, and man he so totally earned his 'scare factor' from Guests)

Gurgi from 'The Black Cauldron' ( yeah i know...a snowballs chance in FL of ever happening...but he was great when he WAS out)

Philotetes (aka Phil) from 'Hecules'. ( One of my faves, and still mad at myself for missing him!!)

Hades ( same movie..) ( He is nothing short of AWESOME in person....)

Kuzco in laama form - ( missed it ...du'oh! I have seen the photos of him when he would do sets at MGM, and he was cool!)

THE WUZZLES!!! Did they ever appear anywhere besides the 85' Macy's Parade?? I have loved them from way back..still do...still would love to see em' around)

The Gummi Bears ( i know CM's HATED them with a passion for very valid reasons ..but it would rock to have them back in maybe a more comfortable form)

Dodger and Oliver sets - Totally great looking characters that people would love ( what Guest could resist a dog and a cat photo op?)

talfonso

For those wanting to see Daisy more, there's hope - the last time I saw her was in front of Spaceship Earth, while Muetti and I were at Epcot for its International Food and Wine Festival that Saturday of the Columbus Day weekend! *cue angel chorus* Now that's improvement - keep it up!

I would say my #1 character 'want' in the Parks in Roger Rabbit. HUGE fan here, and he is sorely missed at MGM/Hollywood Studios! How many Guests go through the current Animation Tour there and are never told about the two cartoon shorts produced there? I remember a time when part of the tour would include a nice run down of the 'FL Productions'...and it was longer then just 'Lilo and Stich' and 'Mulan'!

Here here mate - I want him back too, as well as Maid Marian, all the Gummi Bears!

Here's an extant character I want to see more of - Frollo, from The Hunchback of Notre Dame!

captain marvel1

Heres Snow white in Epcot ya i know im so lucky lol.

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom