What!? Did you just see that!?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Where should I begin...
1. 5 years ago I was standing at a urinal in the lockerroom at the All-Star Movie pool when a foreign lady walked in with her son. She said "hello". (That was nice of her) She didn't leave! She got dressed with her son. (This is true)
2. Last summer at about 10pm, I was walking from the Garden Wing of the Contemporary towards the Main building and out of a door to my left (must have been a maintenance door) came Peter Pan! Of course I said, "Well, hello Peter!" He/She (couldn't tell) seemed freaked out that I saw him/her and hurried away! (Also true)
3. Last year I saw a tour-group of South American kids, who were chanting and singing! (Sarcasm, of course)
4. I saw a t-shirt in the Contemporary store with a tag that said "Made in the USA". (More sarcasm)

Does anyone know why I would have seen Peter Pan at the Contemporary at night?
Coming out of a closet at that! :eek:o_O

MOXOMUMD

Where should I begin...
1. 5 years ago I was standing at a urinal in the lockerroom at the All-Star Movie pool when a foreign lady walked in with her son. She said "hello". (That was nice of her) She didn't leave! She got dressed with her son. (This is true)
2. Last summer at about 10pm, I was walking from the Garden Wing of the Contemporary towards the Main building and out of a door to my left (must have been a maintenance door) came Peter Pan! Of course I said, "Well, hello Peter!" He/She (couldn't tell) seemed freaked out that I saw him/her and hurried away! (Also true)
3. Last year I saw a tour-group of South American kids, who were chanting and singing! (Sarcasm, of course)
4. I saw a t-shirt in the Contemporary store with a tag that said "Made in the USA". (More sarcasm)

Does anyone know why I would have seen Peter Pan at the Contemporary at night?
The weather. ;) Getting a little Wendy.:D

Tigger#1

Yes, just a few weeks ago! I saw a white rabbit hopping around the Polynesian at night, down by the beach. I have never seen a rabbit like this in the wild w/the long fur around the face. I felt like Alice! A little while later, a couple came walking along and said, "Hey look, it's our little rabbit friend." I was like...what?? I guess he hangs out there, but a white rabbit in Disney weirded me out!

f072a2c4-23ec-4e17-8855-47bac994fd10.jpg

This is one of the koolest things I have heard in a long time. Even better than the owl & armadillo at the Fort.

R W B

My first time ever walking down Main Street was in '06, they had a girl, late teens to early 20s I'd guess standing in the door way of one of the shops there. She had on a sleeveless t shirt (not as small as a tank top) and her arms on top of her head as if to cool off but also showing a lot of inside of her shirt and yep, she was completely topless under her shirt. A lot of side action going on if you know what I mean lol. I wasn't complaining at all though, I was 18 at the time lol. Shortly after that I found out it was the cheer leading compition week. Very magical trip that was haha.

Nemo14

My first time ever walking down Main Street was in '06, they had a girl, late teens to early 20s I'd guess standing in the door way of one of the shops there. She had on a sleeveless t shirt (not as small as a tank top) and her arms on top of her head as if to cool off but also showing a lot of inside of her shirt and yep, she was completely topless under her shirt. A lot of side action going on if you know what I mean lol. I wasn't complaining at all though, I was 18 at the time lol. Shortly after that I found out it was the cheer leading compition week. Very magical trip that was haha.

I know what you meant, but I have to admit that I LOL'd at the "completely topless under her shirt".
laugh2.gif

MOXOMUMD

Ohhhh yes! And all animal related.

1. After coming back to our AllStar Movies room after a day in the park (and a good rain) there was a huge frog sitting in front of our door. I tried stamping my feet and poking it with my toe and it wouldn't move so I picked it up and put it in the grass. The next morning I opened the door and there was the frog again. Our guard frog, lol.

2. We returned to our AllStar Sports room which was in the back section. A raccoon came out of the trees near our door and started hissing at us and our neighbors. When got in our room rather quickly but we had made plans to go to dinner but couldn't because the raccoon was still out there being crazy every time we opened our doors. We called the front desk and they sent animal control out within a half hour and they caught it. All I could think was rabies is not a good souvenir.

3. And the funniest. Years ago we had just checked into the Pop Century for the first time. Heading to move our car we saw an armadillo cross the road USING THE CROSSWALK and go into the bushes by the parking lot. I don't know if I was more flabbergasted by the fact I'd never seen a real armadillo before or the fact it stayed between the lines but I will never forget that.

rsoxguy

A couple of years ago I was about to enter the restroom near Germany at the EPCOT World Showcase when a short twenty-something woman who obviously didn't want to wait in line for the ladies' room entered the men's room instead. She had very masculine features and was dressed in gender neutral clothing, so no one noticed but me. She went into a stall, did her business, and walked out briskly without looking up. Afterward, I saw her sitting outside at a table in the Italian pavilion with some friends.
Disrespectful at best, illegal at worst. I believe that a man would have been arrested and labeled a sick letch if caught for doing the same type of thing.

Nemo14

A couple of years ago I was about to enter the restroom near Germany at the EPCOT World Showcase when a short twenty-something woman who obviously didn't want to wait in line for the ladies' room entered the men's room instead. She had very masculine features and was dressed in gender neutral clothing, so no one noticed but me. She went into a stall, did her business, and walked out briskly without looking up. Afterward, I saw her sitting outside at a table in the Italian pavilion with some friends.
Disrespectful at best, illegal at worst. I believe that a man would have been arrested and labeled a sick letch if caught for doing the same type of thing.

but you pled insanity didn't you?

DizneyPryncess

This is one of the koolest things I have heard in a long time. Even better than the owl & armadillo at the Fort.

I almost started a thread while I was on my trip, but it was the first night and I wasn't online most of the trip. I figured everyone here would be like, "oh yeah! the white rabbit at the Poly, everyone knows about him!" haha. DH's theory is that it got away around Easter time from some kind of Easter exhibit. I'm still trying to figure it out.

litaljohn

There was a giant rat! It walked on it's hind legs. It was wearing white gloves and some sort of a tuxedo that maybe the conductor of an orchestra would wear. It's head was massive! And the ears....my goodness...I'll never forget the enormous ears that thing had!

hmmm sounds like a typical R.O.U.S. to me..... does anyone know mickeys real birthplace, I swear he must have been from the fireswamp......

englanddg

One Little Spark...
There was a giant rat! It walked on it's hind legs. It was wearing white gloves and some sort of a tuxedo that maybe the conductor of an orchestra would wear. It's head was massive! And the ears....my goodness...I'll never forget the enormous ears that thing had!

You mean like this guy?

pvc_cectux.jpg

8835967765_bba38394a5_n.jpg

(Yes, that is a 15 year younger me in the costume in this pic. I was visiting with a birthday kid (you can sortof see her arm) and had sat down at the table with her and was pretending to eyeball her cake...one of many "interactions" I had in my bag o' tricks. When her Mom had pictures developed, she brought me copies of the ones I was in, saying it was the highlight of the kids day.)

Chuck Entertainment Cheese was officially a Rat from New Jersey until the company moved from the NASDAQ to the NYSE and changed it's name from Showbiz Pizza Time, Inc to CEC Entertainment, Inc, and started a large expansion in the late 90s. It was decided by the marketing team that "mouse" was more friendly and accepted. Hrm...wonder why...

<scratches head>

bsiev1977

We were at Epcot and a group of British men were drunk and singing with their arms around each other.
Isn't it kinda redundant for a group of British men to be drunk and singing with their arms around each other....

Where should I begin...

How do I ask without seeming like a total pig.......?
Not saying you would have looked, but lets say for the sake of the discussion that you did. Would you have enjoyed the view?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You mean like this guy?

pvc_cectux.jpg

8835967765_bba38394a5_n.jpg

(Yes, that is a 15 year younger me in the costume in this pic. I was visiting with a birthday kid (you can sortof see her arm) and had sat down at the table with her and was pretending to eyeball her cake...one of many "interactions" I had in my bag o' tricks. When her Mom had pictures developed, she brought me copies of the ones I was in, saying it was the highlight of the kids day.)

Chuck Entertainment Cheese was officially a Rat from New Jersey until the company moved from the NASDAQ to the NYSE and changed it's name from Showbiz Pizza Time, Inc to CEC Entertainment, Inc, and started a large expansion in the late 90s. It was decided by the marketing team that "mouse" was more friendly and accepted. Hrm...wonder why...

<scratches head>
Now while your head is big enough... your ears aren't near big enough to work at Disney.

MarkTwain

As a cast member I once loaded fourteen Tibetan monks onto my ride, all with orange robes and shaved heads. It was slow enough that I broke protocol and took a picture with them when they got off.

At the same ride, a friend of mine panicked when a group of 39 Brazilian tourists approached our ride in matching yellow t-shirts. The tour guide politely offered to take over for her, and in Portuguese, seated all 39 of them in seconds, faster than any almost CM I've ever seen. My jaw was on the floor.

A proposal I witnessed after waiting 45 minutes for Soarin, just before boarding.

The time I watched Wishes in a packed hub, and everyone in the hub stayed seated on the ground throughout the whole show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom