What!? Did you just see that!?

I_heart_Tigger

I had to help a 3/4 year old boy one time he was with a group of 8 adults and walking down MS pre afternoon parade they all stopped trying to scope out a spot. I guess they then started walking he wasn't paying attention because the next time I looked over he was just standing there crying. I sent my husband to find a CM and I went over to try to calm him down.

By the time the mom came running back terrified she started yelling at me like I was trying to kidnap her son. The CM set her straight and told her we had calmed her son down and found a CM to help him instead of leaving him all alone to cry in the middle of the street or wonder off and get more lost. She just kind of huffed at us and stomped off with her kid.

On my last trip I found a little girl about 5 years old outside a store crying. A bunch of people were sitting on benches just staring at her but she was obviously alone. I asked if her mom and dad were lost and she nodded. I asked where she saw them last and she said they were shopping so I took her in the store and went straight to the counter (there were 2 CM's there - one ringing people through and one bagging) and said, "This little girl lost her parents, can you help us?"

Well I got yelled at by two people in the line up (appeared to be a husband and wife) who told me I could wait in line up like everyone else. Then when I tried to explain that a child was lost a woman turned and told me I should take better care of my kid (ummm...not my kid) and that SOME people shouldn't have kids (yeah, I agree...I'm one of those people). Then her father come over to us (by this time I had lifted her up on the counter and the CM asked her to see if she saw her parents) and she pointed and yelled, "There's Daddy!" I was holding her on the counter her Dad came and picked her up then told me that they DO NOT allow their children to stand on counters and to mind my own business.

I was so ticked off by the time I left that store with everyone yelling at me my friends needed to calm me down. I kept saying that I will never help a lost kid again and that people suck! Then we went on Dinosaur and I was ok. :)

MattC

On my last trip I found a little girl about 5 years old outside a store crying. A bunch of people were sitting on benches just staring at her but she was obviously alone. I asked if her mom and dad were lost and she nodded. I asked where she saw them last and she said they were shopping so I took her in the store and went straight to the counter (there were 2 CM's there - one ringing people through and one bagging) and said, "This little girl lost her parents, can you help us?"

Well I got yelled at by two people in the line up (appeared to be a husband and wife) who told me I could wait in line up like everyone else. Then when I tried to explain that a child was lost a woman turned and told me I should take better care of my kid (ummm...not my kid) and that SOME people shouldn't have kids (yeah, I agree...I'm one of those people). Then her father come over to us (by this time I had lifted her up on the counter and the CM asked her to see if she saw her parents) and she pointed and yelled, "There's Daddy!" I was holding her on the counter her Dad came and picked her up then told me that they DO NOT allow their children to stand on counters and to mind my own business.

I was so ticked off by the time I left that store with everyone yelling at me my friends needed to calm me down. I kept saying that I will never help a lost kid again and that people suck! Then we went on Dinosaur and I was ok. :)

People make it hard for others to help them out don't they?

~Tinkerbell~

Once i was in line for the Safari, we were at the part right before you board the trucks. Well there was a family in the stall type loading area right to our left, two young children probably around 4 & 6, and a mother and father. Well, the one little boy told his mom that he had to go potty, she asked him to wait until the ride was over and he said he couldn't wait that long, she told him "well, we've been waiting in this line for 35 minutes and we aren't leaving now, just pee your pants" so the boy did as he was told. It was disgusting, he was wearing jeans and they were completely soaked, it was running out of his shoe and there was a large puddle that was slowly making its way towards my flip flop covered feet. We got onto our truck and the entire time i smelled urine, and no it wasn't from the animals, it was strong enough to make me feel sick. I felt sooooo bad for the child, he was crying and complaining that his pants and socks were wet and it was in March so it was kinda cold. I just couldn't believe a parent would do that to a child.

Oh, that is just disgusting. I agree, why would a parent do that to their child?!

lunchbox1175

Oh yeah....the incestuous mom and son on the bus ride back to the resort one night....he was like 7 and kissing all up and down his mom's leg...and I mean waaaaaay to far up her leg, and then there was a woman sitting right behind them breast feeding and she wasn't hiding it at all, just plopped it out went at it. After they got off everyone on the bus just started laughing at the same time and said "man that was akward"

mergatroid

Posted this before so apologies to those who have seen it, but it does fit in this thread.

I was walking from the parking lot to Downtown Disney with Mrs M as we were on our way to see 'La Nouba'. I saw these two figures ahead, one tall and one small. As we got closer (they were heading towards us) I thought "What the ....". The woman was all in black with bright red lipstick and had on a mini skirt, a garter belt, black fishnet stockings and really high heels. Her chest area was quite well displayed also and she had a lead with a dwarf attached on the other end who was also in black with a spikey collar. As we passed the dwarf ignored me however the lady said "Hello". As I said "hello" back, Mrs M gave me a look that said "Under no circumstances are you stopping and having a conversation with this woman".

To this day I have no idea what the whole thing was about but possibly would guess they were on their way to Pleasure Island or had seen a concert at The House of Blues?

mergatroid

Oh yeah....the incestuous mom and son on the bus ride back to the resort one night....he was like 7 and kissing all up and down his mom's leg...and I mean waaaaaay to far up her leg, and then there was a woman sitting right behind them breast feeding and she wasn't hiding it at all, just plopped it out went at it. After they got off everyone on the bus just started laughing at the same time and said "man that was akward"

You do realise what you've just started don't you? :eek::D

Hot Lava

That's crazy! We had a potty issue after waiting for a bus for 30 min. We got out of line and took care of business. That's something the kid will always remember I bet.

Yeah, to recount to the police when explaining why he became a serial killer.

Shocking the number of people who are so nasty to people that help out their lost kids. I hope it doesn't dissuade people from helping, now matter how rotten and ungrateful the parents are.

Jakester

I was with my buddies in the castle hub back I. Early March and we had just finished watching Wishes and were waiting for the 2nd Celebrate the Magic when out of the blue, this man proposed to his girlfriend and their parents videoed it with us in the shot, to give you a visual, it was me, big and broad, my friend, tall and skinny, my other friend who is small, skinny and has some form mental problems, And my Colombian friend who hasn't slept in 2days and was tispy. It must of made a magical moment and it is still joked to this day.

BiggerTigger

Being "actual" parents, we have taught our son that there are only appropriate places to take care of business. To our surprise, if we are outside he complains that he can go behind a tree, but we make him use the proper spot. Well, we planned for this at WDW, reminding him to use the facilities when we did, getting out of line if he had the urge, and listening to his body well in advance of the need. We lucked out one time while wandering around Innoventions at Epcot when we looked outside one of the windows to see a father help his son use the flower beds, ironically with a bathroom just a few feet away. We also were surprised to see cast members stand there and watch without saying anything to the this father. To our luck, our son did not see this, which would have come with the apropos "why can't I?"

danpam1024

That's crazy! We had a potty issue after waiting for a bus for 30 min. We got out of line and took care of business. That's something the kid will always remember I bet.
no kidding! you can ask a CM for a FP if you explain the situation- they are more than happy to help- better than cleaning up pee :)

danpam1024

haha...yeah, but I don't care...the whole situation was just weird.
we were at a local waterpark the other day and the tubes for the lazy river are clear. So this woman (I use the term loosely) somehow squeezes herself through the hole in the center, literally pulls (struggles to pull- she was a hearty gal) a out and starts breastfeeding a newborn right in the freaking river! There was so much wrong with the whole situation everyone was just shaking their heads. Some people are weird!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
we were at a local waterpark the other day and the tubes for the lazy river are clear. So this woman (I use the term loosely) somehow squeezes herself through the hole in the center, literally pulls (struggles to pull- she was a hearty gal) a out and starts breastfeeding a newborn right in the freaking river! There was so much wrong with the whole situation everyone was just shaking their heads. Some people are weird!
Sorry, I see nothing wrong with a mom breast feeding a newborn. It is NOT sexual by any stretch of the imagination. Why should she be treated as a pariah?

danpam1024

Sorry, I see nothing wrong with a mom breast feeding a newborn. It is NOT sexual by any stretch of the imagination. Why should she be treated as a pariah?
because she was in the middle of a POOL- with a blazing white newborn in the FL sun- that's just pure ignorance. Not to mention what happens when the baby starts spitting up? We ALL get to swim in it.

Goofycanuck

Magic Kingdom, behind the carousel, 2 men, late teens or early twenties, pushing what I can only assume is 80 year old grandma and grandpa in wheel chairs. To break up the monotony of the day they decide to race, make it 15 yards before the wheels collide and lock throwing grandpa 6 feet out of his chair. The elderly couple are both in tears from being so upset and Grandpa's arms legs and face are covered in road rash. I hope gramps rewrote his will when he got back to his room that night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom