What did you do?

Texas84

Accuweather keeps telling me it's going to get cooler. Woke up at 0600 to get my 13-miles in and it was 77F. Finish 81. So sat on the couch all day and watched golf because I felt like garbage.
Tue - 3 miles
Wed - 5 miles
Thu - 3 miles
Sat - 3 miles
Sun - 13 miles

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Ran 4.5 miles lakeside with some running buddies this evening and just missed my bus home (I’m not stupid enough to try to run in front of a tram to make a bus). Didn’t want to wait for the next one, so hopped on the first one going in the general direction of my neighborhood and added an additional .3 miles running from where I got off the bus to my apartment.

Surferboy567

I haven’t given an update in a while so here is what I have been doing:

8/15 - Run

Time: 42:40
Distance: 3.34
Avg Pace: 12:45

8/17 - Run

Time: 42:40
Distance: 3.39
Avg Pace: 12:35

8/19 - Run

Time: 42:52
Distance: 3.34
Avg Pace: 12:49

8/21 - Walk

Time: 02:49:50
Distance: 8.16
Avg Pace: 20:48

8/24 - Run

Time: 42:42
Distance: 3.29
Avg Pace: 12:58

8/26 - Walk

Time: 01:51:41
Distance: 6.45
Avg Pace: 17:18

8/29 - Run

Time: 42:45
Distance: 3.29
Avg Pace: 12:59

Formal training for virtual Wine & Dine as well as virtual marathon weekend begins next week.

OG Runner

10 weeks out from Wine/Dine and my motivation is waning. Ran 2.5 on the treadmill this morning

Take 3 days off. Don't run, don't walk, don't be careful about what you eat. Take time to look at
a few Disney Youtube videos. I suggest either some of the ambiance videos or a couple of RezRuns
videos on the Wine & Dine. Try it. I think you will be surprised by the result.

OG Runner

13.25 @ 13:58 this morning. Still trying to get my DW to do some longer runs before we are supposed to virtual Boston. With the weather it hasn't been easy.

Is that the new name for the NH 10 Miler? Around that lake in Manch-vegas? Yeah, those hills were never fun. Don't think I did it any of the times they had it as a counter clockwise loop, only did the clockwise version.

That is very cool. Sounds like the same race to me. It does go counter clockwise, which I appreciated. The hills are still not a lot of
fun, but from 9 to 10 miles almost the whole mile is on a downhill grade.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Take 3 days off. Don't run, don't walk, don't be careful about what you eat. Take time to look at
a few Disney Youtube videos. I suggest either some of the ambiance videos or a couple of RezRuns
videos on the Wine & Dine. Try it. I think you will be surprised by the result.

I took 4 days off....still not motivated LOL. I HATE training.

Texas84

This popped up on my PC this morning. One of those 'on this day' things.
WP_20130901_001.jpgWP_20170901_15_06_22_Rich.jpg

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Hadn’t run in a couple of weeks, but finally had a decently overcast morning yesterday and got a 9.5 mile run/walk/run in at about 11:30 pace. This is my last minute attempt to get ready for a 9 mile trail race up and down a mountain next weekend, crossing my fingers for a cool day 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom