What did you do?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Monday - Bootcamp 45mins
Tuesday - bootcamp 45 mins

I pulled my back on Thursday last week so I haven't been running much. We're getting snowmageddon today so unless I treadmill it, I won't be running for a few more days

JillC LI

7m on Sunday - lovely weather. 3.5m on TM last night. Tried out a new TM for after we move this summer - a Horizon T09 Elite. I had a Horizon for 13 years that I adored before getting the awful Sole that I have now. I can't wait to switch back to Horizon. Trying it in the store was like running with an old friend.

Texas84

Jogged 3 miles Saturday. Yes, jogged. Almost a 12 minute pace. It was Rivals Run hot here. Going to be nice tomorrow morning after the storms.

One more F&G trip to see The Orchestra (no running) then countdown to W&D starts.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
3.34 miles. Cool mornings will last through this weekend, with storms on Friday. But Easter weekend will be gorgeous.

Have SIL convinced to do all the Virtuals with me this summer. His neighborhood has nice shades trails (and I mean real trails, not asphalt or concrete), so I bought some trail shoes on sale and told him we'd run the trails in his neighborhood. Going to wear them on a walk around the pond tomorrow - they certainly are different from road running shoes. But I don't want to slip and fall and break my arm, again.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
7m on Sunday - lovely weather. 3.5m on TM last night. Tried out a new TM for after we move this summer - a Horizon T09 Elite. I had a Horizon for 13 years that I adored before getting the awful Sole that I have now. I can't wait to switch back to Horizon. Trying it in the store was like running with an old friend.

Where are you moving? Nearer the kid in college?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom