What did you do?

fmingo36

Got in an hour of yoga/pilates last night.
It's gorgeous here today (Are we really in the last week of July???). Great day for a run but after back to back runs and my class last night, my legs are tired! So it looks like today with be a rest day for me, which means laundry, grocery shopping, vacuuming out the car, etc...LOL And I'm teaching a class today as well.

bethram

4.2 miles this morning at a slow 9:20ish pace. I'm trying to get used to getting up early again by getting up 10-20 minutes earlier each morning but I'm not necessarily getting to bed any earlier because we don't get home from football practice until 8:45 and then we still have to eat dinner.

JillC LI

Was planning on getting up at 6am today to run 3 miles but opened my eyes at 5am and decided to get up and run 7 miles instead. Worked out well because my long run day this weekend was just booked with an activity for my DD - her first Open Water Swim at the beach. It will be preparation for the Relay Tri we are doing as a family in 2 weeks in which she is doing the swim leg in a lake. I'm a little nervous about her swimming in the Long Island Sound, but she will have an experienced "buddy" assigned to her as part of this program Saturday. I'm debating putting a bathing suit under my clothes to wear while I watch her "just in case" although she is probably a stronger swimmer than I am!

diddy_mouse

After 8 weeks of training I managed to PR my 5K on Saturday. 34:10! It was a very hilly course, which I was not expecting since I did barely any hill training :facepalm: and 97% humidity that morning. Took a couple walk breaks but I really pushed it the last .5 I went to a yoga class the following day and it felt really good, actually felt stronger than the last time I did one. Not sure if I'll be able to register for another race this year, but I definitely plan on sticking with running for fitness.

LindsayLoves

14 miles in the rain in 2:10. Plenty of other runners out there with me on Park Ave which is closed to cars from 7a-1p the next three Saturdays and of course the rain had stopped by the time I got home. Thanks channel 7 weather lady for the horrible job at your job this morning (she said the rain was going to last through noon, I got home at 9am)

diddy_mouse

Easy run on the treadmill...3.25mi @ 10:55. I actually beat my 5K time from last week by a minute. I guess the EPCOT loops I was listening to really helped me along, totally tuned out and just ran.

Looking forward to yoga tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend!

fmingo36

Up early for my 1.5hrs of yoga this morning. Hoping to get a run in later today. Have family visiting from out of state since Thursday so my training schedule got a little of track.

bethram

Today was my first 4am morning of the school year, but today had the added bonus of making my FP+ reservations for ToT weekend before I set out :D

I ran 4.2 miles at 9:04 pace, I felt pretty good for it being so early and I was only slightly creeped out for running in the dark in my sleeping neighborhood for the first time in two months.

dreamfinder

Boo. Ended up working Saturday so no chance for that run, and then Sunday was compressed down to a 5mi hill run. Eh. Glad to see other people got their miles in.

Kermit262

Ran a 10 Miler race in unseasonably cool temps. But this was no ordinary race - this was the race that I'm using to qualify for a higher starting coral in the 2015 Mickey Marathon! The whole time I was running it felt like an extension of next year's Dopey - I was totally focused and excited.

Now today come's the really fun part - emailing runDisney with my qualifying time! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom