What did you do?

fmingo36

I swear this is going to be the busiest week of my life! Family visiting from out of state, my girls' last week of school with an event almost every day, girl scout ceremonies, dance recital, taking 22 kids to see Monster's University for my daughter's birthday party on Friday (I CAN'T WAIT!) , etc... so the running just hasn't happened for me. I have been getting at 2-3 mile walk in every evening with the family including Nola-she just loves going for a walk :) .
Looking forward to things slowing down a bit once school gets out and then back to training for the Hershey 1/2-- @Kristia and @JillC LI.

Mr mom

No run yesterday which sucks because it was beautiful out, I looked out of the conference room at one point and saw someone running and almost cried. 12 hours straight was enough to drive me around the bend. Oh well I got 11.5 miles in today, again in the rain....

Kristia

I swear this is going to be the busiest week of my life! Family visiting from out of state, my girls' last week of school with an event almost every day, girl scout ceremonies, dance recital, taking 22 kids to see Monster's University for my daughter's birthday party on Friday (I CAN'T WAIT!) , etc... so the running just hasn't happened for me. I have been getting at 2-3 mile walk in every evening with the family including Nola-she just loves going for a walk :) .
Looking forward to things slowing down a bit once school gets out and then back to training for the Hershey 1/2-- @Kristia and @JillC LI.
I haven't been able to run because of all this stinkin' rain! We got 3 inches yesterday afternoon within about 3 hours. I was supposed to run yesterday but will be making it up today. Woohoo for Hershey!

JillC LI

I hear ya girl friend! DS is "moving up" from middle school this week, and it's been crazy around here as well. While you're at Monsters University Friday night, I will be at a taping of the show X-Factor with the family! My hubby somehow got free tickets!

I actually sat down to check the calendar and put together a training plan for the Hershey Half. I just want to make sure I give myself enough time to get my long run up from 8 miles to 13 miles. You've still got plenty of time with four months.

Woohoo for Hershey!

Woohoo indeed!

We are all expecting an epic trip report with pics. :D

And epic it shall be! (I'll leave the pics to Coryna and Kristi though.)

Sumrdog

No running for me today or tomorrow most likely. My daughter had her tonsils and adenoids out this am. She is pretty miserable and I don't think I will feel comfortable leaving her alone so I can go for a run. I am a single mom Monday-Friday. So hopefully when my husband gets home I can get in a 7 or 8 mile run. As a substitute I did crunches, planks and push ups. It was painful...My core could use some more attention.

fmingo36

No running for me today or tomorrow most likely. My daughter had her tonsils and adenoids out this am. She is pretty miserable and I don't think I will feel comfortable leaving her alone so I can go for a run. I am a single mom Monday-Friday. So hopefully when my husband gets home I can get in a 7 or 8 mile run. As a substitute I did crunches, planks and push ups. It was painful...My core could use some more attention.

Hope she's feeling better.

bethram

I hope she feels better soon!

bethram

4 miles this morning at 8:37 pace, it was hot and humid. I couldn't get my weather channel app to actually work and tell me what it was in my area, but Atlanta was 69 with 93% humidity. I'm on the northern edge of the metro area so we're usually different than the actual city.

Now I've got to go shop-vac the dog's area of the basement :eek:

Kristia

4 miles this morning at 8:37 pace, it was hot and humid. I couldn't get my weather channel app to actually work and tell me what it was in my area, but Atlanta was 69 with 93% humidity. I'm on the northern edge of the metro area so we're usually different than the actual city.

Now I've got to go shop-vac the dog's area of the basement :eek:
The humidity is returning for us next week. Bleck....it is supposed to be beautiful here the next couple days though! And I hear ya on the animal hair! Ours are all shedding at once. My long haired cat has been sitting on the back of our sofa and it is totally covered in white hair even after brushing him every darn day!

Texas84

3 miles Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday at 0520. No issues. :)

Final 5K of the season this Saturday, another in the Chick-fil-a Race Series. This is fun because it has a NASCAR-like point system. I'm currently 65th in the middle Georgia region. I'd be higher but I missed the first two races. Next year I'll try to do all five.

70 days until Disneyland!

JillC LI

I hope that she feels better soon!

My DS tripped over his friend's bike while playing basketball yesterday and the handlebars gave him a huge abrasion/gash across the entire length of his chest. No stitches needed, but it hurt so much to move and breathe, I had to take him to the pediatrician to make sure he didn't break a rib or his sternum. Thankfully he did not, but he's gonna sport quite a scar this summer when he goes swimming at camp! I could post a picture of how awful it looks, but then Nick might get the idea to start posting more pics of his toenails! :D

I snuck in 3.5 miles this morning. :)

Me too! Exactly 3.5 miles before the kids woke up for school. The weather was absolutely perfect for running. Such a nice run.

bethram

My DS tripped over his friend's bike while playing basketball yesterday and the handlebars gave him a huge abrasion/gash across the entire length of his chest. No stitches needed, but it hurt so much to move and breathe, I had to take him to the pediatrician to make sure he didn't break a rib or his sternum. Thankfully he did not, but he's gonna sport quite a scar this summer when he goes swimming at camp! I could post a picture of how awful it looks, but then Nick might get the idea to start posting more pics of his toenails! :D

Ouch! I hope he heals quickly and the pain doesn't last long!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom