What did you do?

OG Runner

4.54 miles on Sunday morning. My pace "sucked". There just is no other way to put it. It was raining when I went out and I was wearing my camelback. (I am trying to get more comfortable with it.) My stride was short, I felt like my feet were stuck to the ground and as the rain stopped, the sun started to come out and I felt like I was wearing a sauna suit. Other than that it was a fine waste of time.

Surferboy567

It’s been a while since I have posted in here so here goes. Going to adopt @Texas84 format just to make this a little easier. All runs listed are using Galloway/Run Walk Method unless noted otherwise. 15/30 interval (treadmill runs can mess with this a little).

9/4 - 3.36 miles

Marathon Weekend Galloway Training Week 1:

9/6 - 3.39 miles
9/8 - 3.16 miles (Treadmill)
9/11 - 3.1 miles

Marathon Weekend Galloway Training Week 2:

9/14 - 3.15 miles (Treadmill)
9/16 - 3.4 miles
9/18 - 4.03 miles

Marathon Weekend Galloway Training Week 3:

9/20 - 2.63 miles (Treadmill one steady speed)
9/22 - 3.08 miles
9/25 - 3.02 miles

Entering Week 4 of training…

Last edited:

dreamfinder

16@12:40ish yesterday w/DW and our DS on his bike. Into the taper for the virtual Boston. My son pushed the pace towards the end, think the last few miles were neg. splits at 11:30, 11:10, 11:00 and 9:50 from me just chasing him down. It gets hard for him to stay slow towards the end, so I have to keep his pace, instead of him keeping ours. ; )

OG Runner

I wish there was a way to get a virtual kick in the butt. My running motivation has hit an all time low. When I am running, I don't feel
like I am running well and it has made it that sometime I just don't want to. I got changed into my running gear at work at the end of
the day and headed home. By the time I got there I had no desire to run and didn't. Really need to pick it up. I am training for January's
Disney Marathon and have a half marathon this weekend. (Sorry for the rant)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom