What did you do?

MoonRakerSCM

Ran a tiny 5k this morning. I like tiny local runs, fun to explore areas and meet people.

KIMG5819.JPG

Greenlawler

Still running about everyday, just don't check here in here as often during the Non-Dopey season. I will be back posting more often when we get closer to Dopey.

Gonna be a big challenge doing Dopey and Dumbo on back to back weekends.

Ran a faster 4 miles yesterday, and a slower 3 today.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Still running about everyday, just don't check here in here as often during the Non-Dopey season. I will be back posting more often when we get closer to Dopey.

Gonna be a big challenge doing Dopey and Dumbo on back to back weekends.

Ran a faster 4 miles yesterday, and a slower 3 today.

I went out the door at lunch to do just under 2 miles and ended up doing just over 3. And my fastest in awhile 😃

Greenlawler

I actually ran a very painful 3 miles today at 12 minute miles. That's what I get for doing Dopey/Dumbo at my age.

First time I have been able to run in over a week.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Running peeps - I know you’ll understand my story.

I was having an AWESOME run this morning. The temperature was perfect, the sun was shining, my running clothes were "just right" (not too warm, not too cold, no rubbing etc) and my randomized playlist was playing all my favorites. I had run more than 3.5 miles and was somewhere in the last half mile of my run. And then my toe caught a raised manhole cover in the old town and I went down. Hard. Scraped my left palm a bit and REALLY smacked my right knee on the cobblestones. 😢

With the help of passersby, I got up and was able to walk hobble down to where I could catch a bus back to my neighborhood. And now I will be smart and take a few days off and let the knee rest so that I can continue training. Sigh 😞

Surferboy567

Nearly three weeks after the marathon I will attempt to start running this week. I have received all my virtual medals and will keep them wrapped till I complete the dumbo double dare and 5K fair and square. Wanted to run it closer to the actual day but was not feeling great.

5K hopefully will be run sometime this week. Double dare will be run in succession days.

Surferboy567

Nearly three weeks after the marathon I will attempt to start running this week. I have received all my virtual medals and will keep them wrapped till I complete the dumbo double dare and 5K fair and square. Wanted to run it closer to the actual day but was not feeling great.

5K hopefully will be run sometime this week. Double dare will be run in succession days.
Every time I turn a corner I seem to somehow get something again. This time another sinus issue. I really want to run and finish these virtual races. I feel bad that they aren’t done already but I guess that’s the charm of virtual races. As much as it sucks I can‘t run them at the present moment. Hopefully this gets better, and I’ll be good to go for this and virtual Princess.

Surferboy567

All the medals I have to earn when I get better.

6 races

Two Half’s Disneyland & Tiana
Two 10K Disneyland & Rapunzel
Two 5K Disneyland & Ariel

Two Challenges: Dumbo Double Dare & Fairytale Challenge

Not pictured here is the Ariel 5K. Will all be unwrapped as I earn them.

Attachments

• IMG_2745.jpeg
    IMG_2745.jpeg
    182.1 KB · Views: 20

Surferboy567

After a month (starting tomorrow) of doing nothing due to being sick I finally went for my first walk today. Slowly easing back into it.

Hoping I can catch up on my virtual DL races and then Princess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom