what creppy, small, little animals or bugs you always run into?

Poco909

Original Poster
when i went in 1999, we always ran into those little lizards,always ran across frokm you, hehe, they were soo small and soo adorable, what kind of things you see when walking around?

Tigger1988

One time in Epcot we saw tons of these little itty-bitty frogs...they looked like bugs but once you got down and looked closer they were frogs...cute little things

Flower'sChild

Awwww this is such a cute thread. I love all living creatures. If I see a baby roach in my house I will get little toilet tissue or something to let it crawl on their and take it outside. I hate to kill any living creature. You see I am a Vegan, I don't buy products tested on animals, I don't eat eggs or dairy or meat, I don't buy stuff like wool or animal skins ect.

Seems like I have seen some cute little creatures at DisneyWorld such as lizards and bugs and stuff :)

Poco909

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
we saw the same little lizards, mostly when walking around Port Orleans

so there will be little lizards at port orleans? we r going there in Oct........they are soooo cute!!, lol.

Tigger1988

Poco909 said:
so there will be little lizards at port orleans? we r going there in Oct........they are soooo cute!!, lol.

The lizards are all over Disney...just gotta keep an eye open and watch your step!...those pesky things are sometimes mistaken for twigs :(

Poco909

Original Poster
Tigger1988 said:
The lizards are all over Disney...just gotta keep an eye open and watch your step!...those pesky things are sometimes mistaken for twigs :(

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Flower'sChild

Yes the Ducks are so Cute at Magic Kingdom. I also have seen Rabbits at the Hotels also they are so Cute, I just adore Rabbits. I have pictures of some Rabbits I took at Disney when I get a chance maybe I could post some of them up for you all to see he he

Also I love seeing those cute little squirrel's their. Awwww those squirrel's are just adorable and they are my little friends :) I love nature and it's animals so very much. I love the forest and the trees and the cutesy little forest animals so much. This explains why I like Bambi so much. I mean Flower is my favorite character of all times but even if he where not in the film Bambi would still be one of my favorite movies of all times. Flower is not in the book and the book is one of my favorite books of all times.

browniebee

I've only seen the lizards, like everywhere. The most I ever saw were at the England pavilion in EPCOT. My sister saw an armadillo at the Wilderness Lodge. Apparantly it walked out from behind some bushes right in front of her and she screamed because she had no idea what it was, but the other people around said it was an armadillo.

FigmentJedi

I've always seen lizards at the Frontierland Train Station. I saw an egret in Frontierland as well, though an egret is not a small little animal...

RickEff

Flower'sChild said:
You see I am a Vegan

I'm a member of the Society for the Rooted. I only eat meat 'cause they have legs and can at least run away!

All kidding aside, I was with some friends from England at Epcot and they were almost as fascinated by the squirrels, lizards, bunnies, etc. as they were the park itself. It was very cool watching them look at everything and appreciating it!

DisneyBunny

General Grizz said:
Bunnies at Epcot and duckies at the Magic Kingdom... :)

I just love the Disney Ducks! My family makes fun of me because I have just as many pictures of the ducks, the pigeons, the blackbirds.. etc... as I do the characters. :lol:

On the less cute and cuddly side of things, when we stayed at ASM last year it was apparently mating season for these little bugs. they must havre only been about a half inch long. they were stuck to each other, and they were all over the resort! It was so hard not to step on them all...

hls1023

Being from Florida I am used to all the creepy crawlies that like to live in the climate that we have here. But I'll never forget, this one time I was at Pleasure Island with my boyfriend and there were these two little kids looking at something on the ground. I walked over and noticed that there was a palmetto bug on the sidewalk. Anyone from Florida can tell you that palmetto bugs are basically HUGE roaches with wings. And when I say HUGE I mean that I have seen them after being run over by a car and you can still tell that it was a bug. I've seen them as big as like 4 or 5 inches. Anyway, I'm hearing these kids say to each other "Is it fake?". So one of them decides to go over to it and touch it. Well, when he touched it, it flew up and hit him in the face and he started screaming! :lol: I have never laughed so hard in my life. I guess that's kinda mean but I couldn't help it.

Flower'sChild

RickEff said:
All kidding aside, I was with some friends from England at Epcot and they were almost as fascinated by the squirrels, lizards, bunnies, etc. as they were the park itself. It was very cool watching them look at everything and appreciating it!

That is so cool I think. I mean for real I believe those innocent little animals are a part of Disney anyways. Disney always seems to have stuff that they don't really need there, but since people still seem to like those things that we don't need we find out we do need them there even though we don't need them there if you see what I mean lol

Disney4Eva

A long time ago, we got off the monorail @ the TTC, & we were walking down the ramp towards the tram, & we saw a small snake on the ramp. And I do occasionally see lizards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom