What Country(s) Should EPCOT Add?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
PagingTomMorrow said:
how DARE YOU

BOTH of my parents were born and GREW UP in ireland and ive been back to visit my aunts and uncles more times than i can count! next time know what youre talking about before you reach a conclusion about someone

Actually I DARE due to the original provocative statement, and I think my post indicated that im reasonably well versed about Ireland, you seem just a little to keen to hoist the shamrock, talk crap and get all offended. Mind you that is the SOP for the career oppressed.

But its ok to Brit Bash as you don’t seem to have a problem with the earlier factually inaccurate statement that is offensive to me? :cool: :hammer:

PagingTomMorrow

Pumbas Nakasak said:
Actually I DARE due to the original provocative statement, and I think my post indicated that im reasonably well versed about Ireland, you seem just a little to keen to hoist the shamrock, talk crap and get all offended. Mind you that is the SOP for the career oppressed.

But its ok to Brit Bash as you don’t seem to have a problem with the earlier factually inaccurate statement that is offensive to me? :cool: :hammer:

actually i wasnt aware of it

im Irish and English so im not a "plastic paddy raised on rhetoric of an oppressive empire" thank you very much

^^^idc what he said racist statements just arent necessary

Pumbas Nakasak

PagingTomMorrow said:
actually i wasnt aware of it

im Irish and English so im not a "plastic paddy raised on rhetoric of an oppressive empire" thank you very much

^^^idc what he said racist statements just arent necessary

If you werent aware of it does that mean you were outraged at a post you hadnt read properly?

So plastic paddy is racist? You couldnt make it up, Irish is a nationality not a race. But keep it up. :animwink: No doubt theyll teach you that when you get to high school.

And buy the way Im Scots Irish so go figure.

PagingTomMorrow

Pumbas Nakasak said:
If you werent aware of it does that mean you were outraged at a post you hadnt read properly?

So plastic paddy is racist? You couldnt make it up, Irish is a nationality not a race. But keep it up. :animwink: No doubt theyll teach you that when you get to high school.

And buy the way Im Scots Irish so go figure.

race:
Noun
1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics. 2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race. 3. A genealogical line; a lineage. 4. Humans considered as a group. 5. Biology a. An interbreeding, usually geographically isolated population of organisms differing from other populations of the same species in the frequency of hereditary traits. A race that has been given formal taxonomic recognition is known as a subspecies. b. A breed or strain, as of domestic animals. 6. A distinguishing or characteristic quality, such as the flavor of a wine.
Etymology

im a senior by the way and were too busy learning US history and World history that almost completely ignores Ireland

youre beat.

Pumbas Nakasak

Given the variance between North and South of Ireland where does the common history/nationality come in, one lot fighting Nazis and the others supporting them? 400 years of difference isnt very common.

You have got me however as I would agree 100% with the definition 5. :kiss:

PagingTomMorrow

Pumbas Nakasak said:
Given the variance between North and South of Ireland where does the common history/nationality come in, one lot fighting Nazis and the others supporting them? 400 years of difference isnt very common.

now youre just splitting hairs. you said the Irish werent a race theyre a nationality and then the dictionary says a race can be a people who have a common nationality. and now you amend yourself to say well the north fought the nazis so theyre not with the south (AHEM i was talking about the Republic of Ireland anyway!)

Pumbas Nakasak said:
You have got me however as I would agree 100% with the definition 5. :kiss:

thats getting reported

imagineer boy

Now now people... Can't we all just get along? :lookaroun

Let's join hands and sing together as one:

I'm dreaming of a world of apple trees and honey bees....

From now on, I shall be known as "Rainbow Flower." Let's go skinny dipping and get high. :lookaroun

:lol:

PagingTomMorrow

imagineer boy said:

From now on, I shall be known as "Rainbow Flower." Let's go skinny dipping and get high. :lookaroun

IIIIII like the way you think

Connor002

imagineer boy said:

*Runs in thread door in suit coat and tie*

Get off my lawn! Hey stop that! You can't do that in public! What? I don't undersant your hippie talk! Hey you! Put your pants back on for God's sake! No, I don't want to have some flower power. Wait what is that? Get away from me! Oh God, your a guy! Ahhhh!!!

*runs away to the safety of the republican party*

:lookaroun

Dubman

Australia would be my choice! Throw another shrimp on the barbie mate!! They could have something themed around a "Walk-About".. I've done the Wine Walk-about during the F & W festival, and it was great.. What better way to spend your "holiday" than a trip to australia while at Epcot.. Oh, and everyone must were their "thongs" to the beach!! (We here in the states call them flip-flops) :lol: I think it would add alot to the World Showcase experience.

Pumbas Nakasak

PagingTomMorrow said:
now youre just splitting hairs. you said the Irish werent a race theyre a nationality and then the dictionary says a race can be a people who have a common nationality. and now you amend yourself to say well the north fought the nazis so theyre not with the south (AHEM i was talking about the Republic of Ireland anyway!) Yes

thats getting reported

Actually your quote said common history, I was only questioning how common the history was. I had guessed you were talking about Eire purely by the extent of your outrage and the fact you were so keen to ignore a post that was quite obviously derogatory to the British.

Ding ding I see the offended bus has arrived. However all I have done throughout is point out that some of the "facts" in the Irish situation arent facts. Who in your family is called Tim?

PagingTomMorrow

Pumbas Nakasak said:
Actually your quote said common history, I was only questioning how common the history was. I had guessed you were talking about Eire purely by the extent of your outrage and the fact you were so keen to ignore a post that was quite obviously derogatory to the British.

Ding ding I see the offended bus has arrived. However all I have done throughout is point out that some of the "facts" in the Irish situation arent facts. Who in your family is called Tim?

appologies. i thought you were calling the irish animals

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom