What classic disney movie needs a ride.

dman1373

Original Poster
With the new little mermaid ride, snow white mine carts, and be our guest restaurant(i understand this isn't a ride but i still think its the best part of the fle) opening, it has made me wonder. These classic movies are finally getting the treatment they deserve, but other classic disney movies have been given the shaft. So my question is "What disney movie deserves a ride or, a better ride than it has?"

For me its two movies, that are both apart of the Disney renaissance. First of alladin. I think that them only creating a dumbo knockoff is a disservice to the movie. It was one of their most famous movies and they just gave it a knockoff. I would love a magic carpet dark ride. The opening would be
Iceraaladdin0206.jpg

And most important ride they are missing is a lion king ride. This is one of if not their most important movie. This movie should have had a ride the year after it came out, but instead they just have a show. Don't get me wrong i love the show, but i think it would be great to see what creative things they can do with a lion king ride. And like alladin i have the perfect idea for the entrance, the base of pride rock.
priderock.jpg

That would easily be an e ticket just based on the presence it would have.
And would easily fit in africa in animal kingdom.

IowaHawks7

Lion King definetly needs a ride. Pride Rock would be an amazing entrance. How about a dark ride which takes you around the Pride Lands? It would be much simaliar to Peter Pan. Aladdin needs a ride too. But i think the movie that needs a ride the most might be Pinochio. I know its at DL but they need one at WDW. It doesnt have to be a copy of the one in DL either.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Ive brought this up before! Some will dismiss you and some will agree but either way its prob never gonna happen! Even though its Disney's Best Movie :wave:

DisneyMemories

One can hope they bring back 20,000 leauges under the sea(I can wish). The Black Hole would make a cool tommorrow land attraction. I know there are others but cant think of any others at the moment.:brick::hammer:

britdaw

I would love to see a Pocahontas ride.... :) I also agree that the Lion King ride with the Pride Rock entrance sounds amazing!! I have been reading the little trivia bits in the Birnbaum's guide and I read one that said there has been talk of ripping out Rafiki's Planet Watch in AK... Maybe the Lion King ride could go there?

DisneyparkFreak

The incredibles if we are talking a Pixar classic. If we are talking a disney animated classic I would go with the Lion King. However I would highly doubt any of these will have their own ride in our lifetime. Look how long it took them to get a Mermaid attraction, they can blame it on the fact that the technology wasnt ready for their ideas, which I highly doubt because in walts time if the technology wasnt there they just created it. Beauty and the Beast doesnt even have an attraction and the restaurant doenst count.

DL and WDW will always be separate and distinct from each other because Disney wants you to visit both parks. That is why they have Pinocchio, Mr. Toad, and Alice and we dont. WDW will have the double dumbos, the mine coaster and BOG restaurant which obviously they dont.

Until attendance goes down due to guests not coming back because they are bored with what is being offered or capacity is out of control dont expect any new dark rides. This is just my opinion.

danstadnik

Well, Miramax is owned by Disney... so we could have a ride based on...
pulp_fiction_loc.jpg

Imagine driving a car where you run down an AA Marcellus Wallace, or crash into a lawn with an OD'ing Uma in your front seat, then turn around and shoot Marvin in the face! :ROFLOL:
All jokes aside, they could open Jack Rabbit Slim's somewhere on WDW property and have nightly twisting contests, and I think it would be a hit.

koryadams

I think the movies that already have rides shouldn't get anymore...I am kinda mad that Finding memo has a lot of things...Tarzan got bumped and it has now nothing at Animal Kingdom. What about Princess and the Frog? There are so many movies not presented in the parks! But not every movie has to be a ride, like Lady and the Tramp is a restaurant!

acishere

While not a full movie, I always thought they could make a good ride out of Mickey Mouse's "Thru The Mirror" cartoon short.

[flash=http://www.youtube.com/v/zvQw-8vLmIE?version=3&hl=en_US]width=500 height=400[/flash]

It would finally give Mickey a ride where he makes more than just a cameo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom