What classic disney movie needs a ride.

Fable McCloud

I think Tangled needs some sort of attraction, as does the Princess and the Frog.

Tarzan, the Lion King, and Pocahontas all deserve some AK attractions, which might help AK feel more like a Disney Park and less like a giant zoo where Disney things happen to show up.

Also...and I'm just saying, what about Hercules, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, Mulan, and Atlantis? These movies are great, filled with great music, I mean come on, "Go the Distance" plays during Wishes! Where is there any representation of these films?

Disney may think some of these films are flops, but it wouldn't hurt to at least give them some merchandise or a food cart or something.

MouseDreaming

Well, Miramax is owned by Disney... so we could have a ride based on...
pulp_fiction_loc.jpg

Imagine driving a car where you run down an AA Marcellus Wallace, or crash into a lawn with an OD'ing Uma in your front seat, then turn around and shoot Marvin in the face! :ROFLOL:
All jokes aside, they could open Jack Rabbit Slim's somewhere on WDW property and have nightly twisting contests, and I think it would be a hit.

Everytime we go to SciFi, I keep waiting for Marilyn Monroe to wait on us, as the dance contest starts...

Mickey_777

I think all Disney classics should have something themed after them in the parks but not necessarily a ride since that would be impossible. It could be a gift shop or restaurant etc...

Todd H

pulp_fiction_loc.jpg

Imagine driving a car where you run down an AA Marcellus Wallace, or crash into a lawn with an OD'ing Uma in your front seat, then turn around and shoot Marvin in the face! :ROFLOL:
All jokes aside, they could open Jack Rabbit Slim's somewhere on WDW property and have nightly twisting contests, and I think it would be a hit.

:ROFLOL: I'd pay to ride this ride.

Animaniac93-98

Disney sold Miramax so no Pulp Fiction ride. :(

But since they still own Touchstone we can still get "Ed Wood: 3D" or "Adventures in Babysitting: The Adventure".

acishere

pulp_fiction_loc.jpg

They need to put a Jack Rabbit Slims in Downtown Disney. Heck turn Pleasure Island into Tarantino-land. Can also have the lounge/restaurant that Uma fought the Crazy 88s in the first Kill Bill, the basement bar from Inglorious Basterds, the diner Pumpkin and Honey Bunny hold up in Pulp Fiction, the whatever bar/food place from Jackie Brown (Didn't actually see that one), and then of course the reopening of the Adventurer's Club just because.

It was rumored at one time that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was to be in a film about Tommorowland.

I wonder if they decided to incorporate that as a segment somehow in the upcoming Magic Kingdom movie Jon Faverou is supposed to make soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom